Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz

Go down

We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz Empty We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz

Post by Ponee on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:05 pm

Below is an email I received from someone who goes by the name, Heinz.  I wanted to share it with all of you.  I am not sure who they are, but I thank them for sharing and welcome them to Dinar Daily. 
~~~

We have been told so many lies .....so many times ......over so many years by so many of the same people ...how can anyone believe anything from them. What is wrong with us? Worst of all, because we need to so desperately believe that this fairytale is real, we defend the guilty over and over and over while we ridicule  those who are trying to wake us up with a bit of reality and slow the nightmare.

We would never tolerate this from our spouses.... family members..... our co workers..... our investment advisers...even our church. NEVER, NEVER EVER. We would probably even go so far as to warn them about their behavior. Go head, "keep up these false-hoods and we're done.... finished.....cause what you are doing is wrong.... is deceitful...is destroying my trust in you. I can not tolerate one .......more.......stinking....... lie!" IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU WOULD SAY? OF COURSE IT IS.... BECAUSE WE HAVE OUR WITS ABOUT US as to what we know is true and not true in our lives.

And that is the rub. We have very limited knowledge on how the world truly works. And that should start the bells ringing and get the light bulbs starting to flicker.

But what do we do with these vipers in sheep's clothing after they are wrong, wrong and wrong again....WE DEFEND THEM....WE THANK THEM ....WE EVEN ENCOURAGE THEM TO KEEP LYING to us because it is easier for our jilted minds to wrap around our false hopes than to embrace the heavily weighted truth!

We are called haters once we get it....and all the while we are just trying to save the lambs before the slaughter. WHAT A TRAVESTY. And that my friends, to us, is the deepest cut of all.  And so.... that is why..... so many of us who truly do understand how things work, because we work in the financial fields.....have simply given up trying to save the un-save-able.

Why bother.

In closing, one final thought. Probably the worst for me is that we are all so ignorant of how real world economics works....that these charlatans can pass anything by us that they wish....and why is that.....because we the sheeple simply rely on hope and change because that is what we need to believe to get us out of our sorry existence.....our wishful existence and the belief that we now have something that although they may try (ahaa right) the "rich" can't stop us from our blessing. The rich my friends are rich because they don't waste their precious time dealing with..... running after .....or trying to stop folks who are the "have nots"....no..... on the contrary they spend their time dealing and rubbing elbows with "the haves" who deal with reality and the understanding of the investment universe. And that is why the rich get richer and the poor stay poor and get poorer.

The problem then really is.... because the average hardworking souls of the working class don't have any and don't care to have any training in the relationships of currencies to the GNP of each country or the knowledge of those things that revolve within the make up of a currencies value and how they work in an international economic environment to each other......they can be made to believe in the absolute laughable impossible scenarios that get fed to them by the hope and change scam artists because....well because.... the scam artists know...'' THE FOLKS, THANK GOODNESS, DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER. AND, WILL NEVER CHECK IT OUT. SO.... LET ME LAY ANOTHER ONE ON THEM and they will praise me and of course...praise the GOOD LORD for having them stumble across this great fortune that the really smart people and uber rich people (the 1%) know nothing about...but I know...of course....and I am blessed  because so and so let me in on this miracle and look at all the in country RV's I am told about and all the higher up tiers who have cashed out but can't buy more now because that would mean double dipping and that is simply not allowed (by whom?) and they may get caught (by whom?) so sooner or later (if the 1% don't try to keep us out of the promised land (how may I ask can they stop you...I can feel another tall one coming...so lets hear it....it must be true... write me so I can be enlightened). 

Now I only want the windfall and to use my new found wealth to help the needy (especially those who lost everything waiting for the RV that was just around the corner or just landing or just or just or just or wow.....and the world reset.... yes the WORLD RESET BASKET of CURRENCIES....that along with the RV  for some mysterious reason never took place or did it take place and it is hidden because some of it must be in place. No? But I was told it will in 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,20014,2015,2016,2017,2018 ooppss did I add too many years or should I add a couple of more years so the light bulbs start showing if ever so slowly a dim glimmer, a little ray of understanding as to what is real vs. the unreal. But be careful now...you don't want to be labeled a hater cause that would mean you actually were trying to think a bit outside of the bunker with actual facts and knowledge and that would be treason...wouldn't it? TREASON!

And last my dear, dear fellow dinarian....Does anyone know the answers to as why other countries are desperately trying to lower the value (on the international stage) of their currencies.... not increase the value. So, what do you think? Do they want more imports or exports?  MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????????

Thanks for listening, hope it helps,

Heinz

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz Empty Re: We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz

Post by Ponee on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Heinz,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.  You are in good company here, with your concerns and frustrations of this investment.  Please feel free to post on the board without fear of retribution.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz Empty Re: We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:39 pm

I am no financial expert by any means ... what little I know has been learned in the school of hard knocks. You mentioned countries "desperately trying to lower the value (on the international stage) of their currencies." I know of no country that is doing so, some like China have kept their currency artificially low because they want an edge on the world market, but for the most part countries do not do that. In reality, and this is just my personal observation, most countries try to keep a balance, between inflationary/deflationary pressures, consumer cost index, imports, exports, etc. It is complex and having tried to read and understand various documents from the Fed, IMF, WTO, etc ... I can tell you first hand it is well beyond the average person's ability to understand. (I took trig and analytic geometry, calculus, and accounting in college and it was all Greek to me.)

I am cautiously optimistic that in time we will see a nice ROI here. Not because of anything the gurus have said, but because of what I have observed and learned over the years. Is it a sure thing? Heck no, we are just as likely to come out of this with nothing more than some friends and some good lessons, but I recognized that going in and only invested "play money."

Perhaps the biggest mistake many have made is seeing this as some sort of salvation or provision. It is neither, it is only a high risk investment, nothing more, nothing less. If it comes in great, my wife and I will be able to shift our focus to areas of ministry we are called to. If not, we will still be able to, it just might take a little more time, or perhaps just a little more faith. Regardless, our provision is not in the dinar, our provision is in Christ, and we rest easily in that knowledge.

Be encouraged, and know that you have seen the truth and the truth will set you free. Welcome to DD, I encourage you to explore the archives, there are a lot of good, informative posts there. Not all are 100% true, and not all are good, just chew the meat and spit out the bones.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz 2805820865  We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz 2805820865  We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz 2805820865  We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:42 pm

OH one last thing. All that crap about a GCR, etc.... foredaboudit! More guru crap that's never gonna happen.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz 2805820865  We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz 2805820865  We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz 2805820865  We have been told so many lies .....so many times - Written by Guest Heinz 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:13 am

UPDATE to HEINZ'S Post -- 

Ponee,

I probably should have given a couple of very strong underpinnings to my ending statement instead of leaving it open ended about stronger or weaker currencies and why it is so very important to know the difference on how the strength or weakness of money hurts or helps its respective country.

It is a bit unfair to leave the reader hanging without tying up those loose ends.

So here goes.

Now l am not saying that there is absolutely no one who knows how certain countries in the world try to lower the value of the exchange rate to help increase exported goods and services but if one doesn't deal in that realm, then how could one know or even care to know.

Many of us who trade for a living watch very carefully on a 24 hr bases what the relationships are between the majors.

AND l must tell you that ABE kept his word. He will continue as he already has to lower the YEN so the exports will increase and that will of course (or that should of course) help get Japan to get their house in order.

AND of course MARIO last week did his part as well to bring down the EURO.

Brazil is also doing their best and the REAL is finally coming back down.

Look at Vietnam. If increasing the value of the DONG was going to help them, they would have done it ages ago. But the increase hurts them...not helps them. Because....and this is the defining fact.... if currencies get stronger then EXPORTS WILL COST MORE, PERIOD. AND THEY WILL DECLINE. This will have a negative effect on production and jobs and that is the very thing you don't want!

Ponee, I have oversimplified all this because in truth currency manipulation also must be included in this as well as interest rates. And when people say..... just look at all the resources undergirding a currency... have them look at the RAND. Doesn't South Africa have the biggest diamond mines, gold mines and more.

Well... so why is the rand worth so little and will continue down that path?

If you get a chance to look at some of this you will understand better what really goes on. And yes countries try to find some balance between imports and exports, but rarely do. And that brings absolutely no consequence to the table as to the value of the currency. None!

May our GOD richly bless you and again thank you for your kindness.

Hope it helps,

Heinz

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:17 am

Thank you, Heinz, for your well written and well thought out letter.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:02 pm

A good read. I try to take in the better thoughts and toss it around in my head. I thank God that as Kevin mentioned I did not spend more than I could "play" with. I also ask for God's help for those that spent in hopes what they could not afford to loose.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum