Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up

3 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up Empty Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:52 pm

6-2-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat    Maliki is simple not getting the support he anticipated.  What I cannot understand is how some can still cling to the notion that Maliki has won a 3rd term as prime minister already. I do not expect that Iraq will take 5-6 months to form this new government as in 2010. This government should be formed quickly since they have been planning for this since 2012. 

Two major, major events took place and both very significant for us dinar holders. The signing of the final paperwork for Iraq to enter the WTO and the amendment to EO 13303 freeing up the assets of the CBI,  now no longer under sanctions within the USA.  It is my strong feeling we are looking at possibly around mid July towards the end of July before we see the announce of the fully, functional, stable government. I do not expect to see any IQD revaluation international until just prior to or after the announcements of the new government line up. This I believe has to happen and this I believe will be the grand finale. I certainly hope it all happens prior to this date.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up Empty Re: Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Nope, not the way it works. While the negotiations and steps taken to meet the conditions are confidential, once the working committee refers Iraq to the membership for final approval, the process becomes very public. Further once approved, the IMF treaty must be ratified by the GOI before they ascend to full membership.

The amendments under EO 13303 did nothing to free up Iraqi assets. EO 13303 protected Iraq from receivership, much like bankruptcy does for the individual or corporation. That's all.

I would be surprised to see any change prior to or during the month of July. There is just to much yet undone for any RV to occur then. So yea, once again the goat is FOS.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up 2805820865  Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up 2805820865  Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up 2805820865  Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up Empty Re: Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up

Post by Yachtsman Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:12 pm

LAMB CHOPS, GET YOUR LAMB CHOPS!

LAMB CHOPS WITH A HINT OF MINT JELLY, AGED FAR TO LONG, A LITTLE DILUTIONAL, GET YOUR LAMB CHOPS, FRESH OFF THE GRILL.  Mnt Goat says no RV announcement until the new Gov't line up 1656125192 DAMN THIS TASTES LIKE GOAT, YOU LIED ! omg 
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Will Rogers Quote: After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

moral: When you’re full of bull, keep your mouth shut.          omg 
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum