Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

+2
sissy
rv man
6 posters

Go down

I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! Empty I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Post by rv man Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:35 am

Just found a bank in alabama that said they will cash in the dinar. They said the rate have not changed yet. so if they cash in today it will be at the old rate. The teller also said when it do change they will still be cashing in. He also said that they just stop selling it 24hrs ago. So Excited. I have called and called different banks and they all said no no no no! This one said YES! No rumor! this is coming straight from the source ME!!!!!!

rv man

Back to top Go down

I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! Empty Re: I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Post by sissy Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Can you please tell where and which bank in Alabama?

sissy

Back to top Go down

I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! Empty Re: I found a bank that is cashing in HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Post by EARLESWAYS Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Yes were and what bank please' im also from Alabama

EARLESWAYS

Back to top Go down

Post by BigSteve Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 pm

teresabrown wrote:Just found a bank in alabama that said they will cash in the dinar. They said the rate have not changed yet. so if they cash in today it will be at the old rate. The teller also said when it do change they will still be cashing in. He also said that they just stop selling it 24hrs ago. So Excited. I have called and called different banks and they all said no no no no! This one said YES! No rumor! this is coming straight from the source ME!!!!!!

I hate to go negative here, but I flat out don't believe this one!! Banks don't do this sort of thing. If they are cashing out, please tell us where it is and which bank we all need to drive to. I'm in Indiana, but can be in Alabama within 9 hours.

BigSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:46 pm

teresabrown wrote:Just found a bank in alabama that said they will cash in the dinar. They said the rate have not changed yet. so if they cash in today it will be at the old rate. The teller also said when it do change they will still be cashing in. He also said that they just stop selling it 24hrs ago. So Excited. I have called and called different banks and they all said no no no no! This one said YES! No rumor! this is coming straight from the source ME!!!!!!

Nothing like the THRILL of actual from their lips to your ears. . . I HAVE HAD THAT. . . THANKS TERESA for throwing caution to the wind and just posting it!

EXCELLENT!!
:cheers:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jeddy Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:25 pm

teresabrown---FYI the bank where I bought dinar will also cash in . Bank in central Texas with over 200 branches mostly in Walmarts around the state. Some of their employees even own dinars as well.

jeddy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum