Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"It is close," says TNT forum members DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"It is close," says TNT forum members

Go down

"It is close," says TNT forum members Empty "It is close," says TNT forum members

Post by Ponee on Tue May 27, 2014 8:43 am

TNT:

Lostnq8: i just saw a loechin post on another site and he is saying it is close - okie is saying it is close - exo is saying it is close - bluwolf is saying it is close - tony and dc are saying it is close - what is wrong with this picture - praying they are right

Sassy1111: Jester also says, "It is really really close, just need to wait it out"

Sassy1111:  This came from Jester, he is saying, not in Maliki hands, and Jester says:WELL... LETS PUT IT LIKE THIS... AT THIS POINT IT DOES NOT MATTER... IT IS IN THE RIGHT PERSONS HANDS AND WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT THEY WILL PUSH THE BUTTON....interesting but who is right?

Fuze:  Have you ever noticed how the negative nellies always whimper and whine about what the "gurus say"? Please! There is enough positive circumstancial Intel in the media now to see how close this thing is!! With the international banks and financial service firms pouring into Iraq, ISX readying for real international players, Iraq's neighbors in geography and wealth all Int players etc.."Stevie Wonder" can see this RV is ripe for harvest! Welcome RV!

Fiddler1:  Fuze, I was the original poster of the bank story at Wells Fargo that mentioned the currency board. My brother called me and was reading comments from another site and one of them said they could tell it was a "tall tale" because of this and that and we just busted out laughing!! There will always be those that refuse to believe. One thing that I did not add in the original story was that when the teller brought the currency out she said that it might take a while to count it out because the first time she counted it took her almost fifteen minutes. I deal with a lot of cash in my business and it would take a suitcase full of bills to take fifteen minutes to count. I can only assume that it took her that long because she was afraid to screw up not based on how valuable it was at that minute but because of how valuable she knew it was GOING to be.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"It is close," says TNT forum members Empty Re: "It is close," says TNT forum members

Post by Catfish1927 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Since when do we put ANY stock in what a TNT Forum member says?   "It is close," says TNT forum members 3508649203
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

"It is close," says TNT forum members Empty Re: "It is close," says TNT forum members

Post by BritishBulldog on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:35 pm

The way the sheeple talk...it sounds like the people that we did case studies on during my psychology degree. People who have been brain washed by a cult that talk about how they are right and that everyone else who doesn't believe their line of thinking is wrong...this is getting scary in its similarities.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Fuze wrote:Have you ever noticed how the negative nellies always whimper and whine about what the "gurus say"? Please! There is enough positive circumstancial Intel in the media now to see how close this thing is!!

How about the solid, non-circumstantial evidence that not one of those clowns has ever been correct despite numerous any second now prognostications. The hard evidence states that every one of them is FOS.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"It is close," says TNT forum members 2805820865  "It is close," says TNT forum members 2805820865  "It is close," says TNT forum members 2805820865  "It is close," says TNT forum members 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum