Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

hello FELLOW dinarians

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kgordy52

PostSubject: hello FELLOW dinarians   Tue May 20, 2014 10:04 am

HI EVERYONE. IM REALLY ENJOYING ALL OF THE CHATTER IN ALL THE FORUMS. I AM PROBABLY ONE OF THE FIRST TO GET THE DINAR WHEN I WAS IN IRAQ WORKING, WHICH WAS TEN YEARS AGO. IM LAUGHING BECAUSE I WAS TOLD THEN MAYBE FOUR YEARS OR TEN IT WOULD RV . WELL IT HAS BEEN TEN YEARS AND IM STILL WAITING. HERE LATELY I AHAVE REALLY BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THE DATA AND ITS STILL THE SAME. ITS SOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE. LMAO. WELL WITH THAT SAID AT LEAST I STILL HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE ABOUT THE RV. MAYBE IN MY LIFETIME I WILL BE RICH FOR A LITTLE WHILE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Tue May 20, 2014 11:30 am

Hello kgordy52!  It is nice to see new faces.  It is also rare to have a dinarian that has been in SOOOO long still see the brighter side.  It is refreshing.  Feel free to participate in any discussion and forum, we are always looking for new thoughts. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kgordy52

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Tue May 20, 2014 11:47 am

i survived iraqi, so i definatly can handle waiting game. thank you for saying hello 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Tue May 20, 2014 11:50 am

That is for sure.  I think, you can withstand just about anything now.  You saw more in that time there than many people will in their lives.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Tue May 20, 2014 11:55 am

Welcome to the huddle kgordy52.  Jump in.  Share what is on your mind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kgordy52

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Tue May 20, 2014 1:44 pm

im praying we all get what we have been waiting for in life. even if we dont get rich, may life be rich in what ever we do. life has been good to me because i take one day at a time. each day holds something new.

angelwing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
groveey

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Fri May 30, 2014 1:22 am

2014-05-2922:03:42
Hi all.  Look forward to a great future for all.  It all makes sense since Iraqi BK is over, 13303 is done yesterday, US Treasury appointed new staff yesterday, dinar traded at $3.21 & the price of gold spent most of the year in a range of $335 to $350 per ounce in 1992, their constitution says that gold is the #1 basis for their valuation, they have been accepted back into the world trading system, USA is the largest holder of Dinar so should be able to balance their deficit, Federal Reserve Charter has not been renewed so USA to issue TRN (no real confirmation yet) using real assets will help us all and we can not wait for the gambler banksters in (wrongful foreclosures, derivatives, libor, futures, inside traders (ie Geithner & Paulson) go to jail.  Iceland has it right.  Lets all pull together for the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Fri May 30, 2014 10:37 am

@groveey wrote:
2014-05-2922:03:42
Hi all.  Look forward to a great future for all.  It all makes sense since Iraqi BK is over, 13303 is done yesterday, US Treasury appointed new staff yesterday, dinar traded at $3.21 & the price of gold spent most of the year in a range of $335 to $350 per ounce in 1992, their constitution says that gold is the #1 basis for their valuation, they have been accepted back into the world trading system, USA is the largest holder of Dinar so should be able to balance their deficit, Federal Reserve Charter has not been renewed so USA to issue TRN (no real confirmation yet) using real assets will help us all and we can not wait for the gambler banksters in (wrongful foreclosures, derivatives, libor, futures, inside traders (ie Geithner & Paulson) go to jail.  Iceland has it right.  Lets all pull together for the truth.
Yeah......Truth.  That's something sorely missing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Fri May 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Welcome. My advise would be don't set yourself up for disappointment. Unfortunately, most of your information is suspect. The UST and Federal Reserve have flatly denied holding large quantities of dinar,  the Federal Reserve is not going away, and the FRN notes are totally fictional. There will be no GCR, mass arrests of bankers etc, nor does is there any plan to change from "fiat" to "asset" based currency. BASEL III has nothing to do with that, it is A) voluntary, and B) applies only to how how banks (large ones mostly) count their assets. It does not apply to a country's central bank or reserves. I am confident that we will, in time, see a return on our investment, and when we do we will do well, however, based upon my research I feel that $3.XX is a long odds outlier, with the odds in favor of a $.10 - $1.00 return. Still a huge return, but ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
groveey

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Sat May 31, 2014 2:04 am

They arrested both Geither & Paulson
The federal reserve charter will not be renewed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Sat May 31, 2014 7:53 am

Welcome Groovey.  Always glad to have another voice for discussions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Sat May 31, 2014 11:23 am

@groveey wrote:
They arrested both Geither & Paulson
The federal reserve charter will not be renewed
Show me one news article not from a NESARA or GCR acolyte that this has happened. There is not one shred of evidence that it is true. In fact, Timothy Geithner has been traveling about the country promoting his new book and speaking, most recently Thursday in San Francisco. You WILL find news articles verifying that. Likewise for Hank Paulson, who joined Geithner to speak at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs recently.

The fact is, certain gurus have made these claims, without ever providing any sort of credible verification. Despite that, and despite their long standing record of inaccuracy, their claims continue to be blindly accepted. Why? Desperation in some cases, a lack of critical thinking skills in others, some are perhaps gullible, others I suppose assume that because it is on the internet and put out by someone who seems connected or educated it must be true. I am sure there are a myriad of other reasons, But unless there are verifiable facts, it is, at best, nothing more than an allegation.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Welcome kgordy52. As long as you've been in this investment I suppose nothing will phase you. Again welcome.

angel2  angel2

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FMcCoy1

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi!

I just learned about the dinar summer of last year. I have heard that others had their dinars since about 8-10 years ago. That is a long time; it should be about that time now to get going. Thank God I made it- to be a part of this blessing. I do have a question- if someone can answer and that is: how many times are we allowed to go to the bank to exchange? I heard we would be given thirty days to do all the exchanges, they said that it would be okay to go to the bank with one note to avoid paying alot of taxes and than can go back and exchange the remaining. ummmmmm- don't know about that; I mean it seems better to exchange all at one time especially if they are going to give us a certain time to do so and by appointment also. And, how will we be given the 800 numbers? With the obscene amount of people someone is bound to be missed. They've made so many changes from one thing to the other.  In the meantime, I guess I just have to sit and wait regardless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Welcome FMcCoy1. My personal opinion, based upon my study of the facts, is that when and if an RV happens this will be a simple currency exchange. No 800#, no limits on exchanges, no treasury notes, etc. That crap is all guru talk, and most of it has been made up as they went along.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FMcCoy1

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:41 pm

So much is being said and so much is going on right now- I'm just excited to be a part of this- I'm ready to take a trip to Disney World-  Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: hello FELLOW dinarians   Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Much is indeed going on, unfortunately, much of what is going on is NOT good, despite what the guru's might say.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

hello FELLOW dinarians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE WELCOME ROOM :: WELCOME GUESTS and NEW MEMBERS-