Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:30 am

Postscript. After reading several good comments on this blog exposing the buy Iraqi Dinar get rich quick scheme as a scam, I want to make it very clear that I also believe it’s a scam. My intent for the original blog was to answer tax questions about holding physical currency as an investment, not to drill down into the Iraqi Dinar scheme. I may do just that in a follow-up post soon. -R.G.


http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2011/07/27/is-the-iraqi-dinar-worthless-paper-or-maker-of-millionaires/



Back to top Go down
View user profile
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 522
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 54
Location : Spokane WA soon to be somewhere else

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:47 am

I read it....purely a skeptic and he will be sorry he didn't buy any. I wonder what he told his clients? I bet he took their money for the consultation.

Bush never planned on paying for the war off of taxes of the people that weren't even supposed to be holding dinar. He hasn't done his homework. I think Okie would have known if anyone did, so why did he invest?

Nothing to worry about.

*****************
Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. :clown:
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:


Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard


Last edited by justpassntime on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy
Active Member
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:56 am

Robert A. Green, CPA, Contributor of this article easily gives himself away by saying, " I’ve always thought it was a scam, as it sounded too good to be true".

What people always fail to understand and realize is that everything is in reverse of what they were taught and trained to think, no matter their left brain intellect and how many letters they put after their name

If something sounds too good to be true, then it probably is true, they just cannot seem to wrap their small minds around that idea, because mind control is a beautiful thing for the illuminati and they miss out because they don't want to risk looking like fools in front of their friends and family should they choose wrong.

So they never never never believe that there are in fact things that are true that sound good.

I don't trust people who don't believe in things that are not too good to be true. He is not to be trusted with your money, because he could not take the risk with your believing, though he will certainly take your money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvmeplz
New Member
New Member


Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:41 am

THEN SELL YOU DINAR TO EVERYONE ON THE SITE AND GO BACK TO YOU ILLUMNATI WAYS OF SOLIALISM AND LEAVE THE

UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN ALONE!!!!


BACK IN 2006 TO PRESENT THIS WAS AN ENJOYABLE INVESTMENT, BUT SINCE THE ANNOINTED ONE TOOK OFFICE WE HAVE HATE AMONG AMERCIAN'S AND THE MINIPILATION I SEE ON TV AND THE FORUMS ARE SICK.. I AM A MOTHER OF BOYS AND I WILL DO EVERYTING IN MY POWER WITH MY MONEY TO TAKE BACK THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
HOME OF THE FREE


I KNOW I SPEAK FOR SEVERAL WHEN WE SAY, WE LEAVE ONE SITE BECAUSE OF THIS IDEALOGY OUTLOOK ON AMERICAN ONLY TO COME ACROSS ANOTHER FORUM WHERE THERE'S MORE!!! YES I BELIEVE IN THE FREEDOM OR THE CONSTITUTION BUT TO BE THIS IS ALL A GAME AND OBAMA (WHITH HIS MASTER IS DOING NOTHING BUT CAUSE HATE WITHIN PEOPLE (DEM OR REP) WHO CARES, IT THE SOLIAST EXTREME RIGHT THAT WANT'S TO TAKE THIS WONDERFUL COUNTRY AND TURN IT INTO CHAOS...... I MAN WHOSE A CHRISTIAN AND COMFORTABLE WHITH HIS BEFIEFS AND DECISIONS, DON'T BLAME AND TURN THIS COUNTRY UPSIDE DOWN LIKE HE HAS ( OR HIS MASTER) 2008 THE FORUMS WERE CIVIL AND NOW I JUST THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO TO CHURCH PRAY TO GOD AND ASK HIM FOR THE WAY TO HELP EVERYONE AND OVERCOME THIS HATEFULLNESS..


SORRY FOR THE VENTING
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy
Active Member
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:54 am

rvmeplz, who is the world are you talking to? Surely no one is this thread, neither are you replying to this posted topic. If you need to vent you might go to vent.com, where you can let off steam about your crummy government you helped to create like everyone else. The president does not run the country.

For your information, this country was never free, you are simply under some delusion of an illusion that it ever was. If you don't consider getting a grip and a hold of yourself, you and your soon to be new found money will part ways, because you are the one who is experiencing the hate you find yourself complaining about pointing the finger blaming someone else.

It is not a pretty sight and a dangerous proposition along with that stuff called money to be sure and rather scary to imagine what kind of false power you think you might have because of it. Please remember to be responsible with it without reckless behavior. Otherwise the illuminati will help you to control it for free.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2011-06-18
Location : TX-USA

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:40 am

rvmeplz
RE: Your partner in crime's article: (1) What leads you to believe that Iraq can not RV in the fashion of former province Kuwait? (2) The author apparently bases his criteria on what is a limited concept of possibilities about Iraq. Never mind it has what is validated as oil reserves of the greatest size, gold backed currency, tremendous infusion of money for development and investment from all over the world, techonology and vast re-infrastructuring...all of this and it's still a scam to think the currency will revalue to its former strength?! PLEASE!!! All of this expose of ignorance begs the questions...(a) how many dinars does the author have? (b) Will he do a followup post rv? (c) Is this a direct reflection on the publication?
rvmeplz...SHOULD WE TAKE YOU AND YOUR BUDDY SERIOUSLY?


Last edited by ministerb on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend


Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:45 am

JUST 1 MANS OP ,AFTER READING THIS POST ,DONT WORRY WE WILL BE THERE ,AND WE WILL MAKE GOOD MONEY AND THATS JMOP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 878
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 am

Opinions are like buttock orifices... everyone has one... lol! lol! lol!

PS... I am referring to the author of the article, BTW... Wink Wink Wink :shock:

*****************
In God's timing, not a second sooner...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
faithblossoms
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:29 am

How much tax revenue do U.S., state and local governments stand to collect? How many former and current military personnel and contractors stand to become millionaires overnight?

The answer to the last 2 questions of this article is... ALOT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend


Posts : 147
Join date : 2011-06-18
Location : Texas (where else?)

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 am

@Tommy wrote:
Robert A. Green, CPA, Contributor of this article easily gives himself away by saying, " I’ve always thought it was a scam, as it sounded too good to be true".

What people always fail to understand and realize is that everything is in reverse of what they were taught and trained to think, no matter their left brain intellect and how many letters they put after their name

If something sounds too good to be true, then it probably is true, they just cannot seem to wrap their small minds around that idea, because mind control is a beautiful thing for the illuminati and they miss out because they don't want to risk looking like fools in front of their friends and family should they choose wrong.

So they never never never believe that there are in fact things that are true that sound good.

I don't trust people who don't believe in things that are not too good to be true. He is not to be trusted with your money, because he could not take the risk with your believing, though he will certainly take your money.

Once again, Tommy, you sure know how to shine the light. I totally agree with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hubby
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-07-05

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:45 am

Anyone calling this a scam proves he does not have any idea what he is talking about and only has the sole purpose of agitating whom ever will listen. We have a viable currency that can be traded in at any time and thus is not a ponzi scheme, scam or anything of the such. If he wanted to call this a hoax, that would be more suitable if indeed it were a hoax. But the facts bear out that Iraq has to have a tradeable currency to obtain all of their objectives as a sovergn nation. We own some of that currency and know that it will revalue, quickly I pray, and we stand to make a nice profit. I believe the author of the listed article is a narrow minded so called professional at his trade and through years of practicing "in the box", he cannot see this once in ten lifetime phnominum. This can not be a SCAM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 34
Location : Planet far far away

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 pm

When these news stories or opinion's come out all you have to do is ask one question.

How can it be a scam when some folks bought from around $400 per mil IQD and today, you can sell it for over $800 per mil IQD?

Simple and plain,

Rantings from just north of 58 this week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Yes this is a legit currency. Perhaps when they say, "scam," they are talking about the whole intel urging buy it quick its gonna increase in value 10,000 time date rate promises that are part of this phenomena. Here is another article that is very hard to read if you are believing what the gurus say 100 percent. It may challenge you. It will most likely make you uncomfortable and be challenging both emotionally and mentally. You might not want to read it. http://www.learningmarkets.com/the-iraqi-dinar-scam/

If you can read through that and still remain centered, happy with your IQD and maintain an attitude of thankfulness and beneficial perspective, with out bashing, then you have graduated, no small thing will offend, your going to 'stay the course' no matter what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
golfdaily
New Member
New Member


Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm! The article was sponsored by Merrill Lynch. Is that the same Merrill Lynch that had meetings in BOA getting ready to help their customers setting up investments???? More misinformation!

Go RV!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tport
Active Member
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 61
Location : The Buckeye State

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Lets make this as simple as possible. For those people who who think this investment is a scam, then God bless them. For those people who think this investment isn't a scam, then God bless them too! I say this just so we can move on to more interesting topics that don't waste peoples' time with commentary that has no answers.

*****************
"There are only two things that are infinite; the universe and the stupidity of mankind, and I'm not sure of the former!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 772
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:11 pm

@golfdaily wrote:
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm! The article was sponsored by Merrill Lynch. Is that the same Merrill Lynch that had meetings in BOA getting ready to help their customers setting up investments???? More misinformation!

Go RV!

Excellent point. I have a question, how much commission will Merrill Lynch make off of the IQD? Not a dime! Exactly!

'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:08 pm

rvmeplz, you need to settle down a bit and read again. Had you ACTUALLY read the post, you would see he posted the views of this blogger that he came across. Never did he say they were HIS views.

And please stop yelling at everyone. I only read your first line because thats all I could stand of being screamed at.


Last edited by therealbutterfly on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 pm

@Alchemist wrote:
Yes this is a legit currency. Perhaps when they say, "scam," they are talking about the whole intel urging buy it quick its gonna increase in value 10,000 time date rate promises that are part of this phenomena. Here is another article that is very hard to read if you are believing what the gurus say 100 percent. It may challenge you. It will most likely make you uncomfortable and be challenging both emotionally and mentally. You might not want to read it. http://www.learningmarkets.com/the-iraqi-dinar-scam/

If you can read through that and still remain centered, happy with your IQD and maintain an attitude of thankfulness and beneficial perspective, with out bashing, then you have graduated, no small thing will offend, your going to 'stay the course' no matter what.

Read the link you posted ... Does make you go hmmm
Oh and I graduated :flower:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Huscarl1
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-07-21

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:07 pm

@Alchemist wrote:
You might not want to read it. http://www.learningmarkets.com/the-iraqi-dinar-scam/


I love this guy...NOT. What a self-effacing poobah. Hey everyone look at me I wrote a book.

I encourage everyone to read and watch this. Look for anywhere that John Jagerson has any facts as to how this is a scam, versus an over inflated opinion of himself and FOREX trading.

At the end of the article it says "this investment is a gamble at best". So
based on that last little tidbit, I guess he has information that makes investing a "sure thing", because anything that isn't a sure thing is a gamble.

What a tool. No I'm not going to buy your book on FOREX trading just because you can raise unsubstantiated concerns about a currency investment that isn't traded on the almighty FOREX...yet.

Yes it is a gamble!!! Yippee, because I'd rather gamble occasionally and win big than to never gamble and be assured a sure thing that will never get me ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtdinar
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Im so sick of posts like this. Go listen to Breitlings Rant.......people that believe this is a scam THEN GET OUT.....SERIOUSLY....The Currency is not a scam...its traded by banks, its sold by the TBI, sold by banks.....and on and on...don't be an IDIOT...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 304
Join date : 2011-07-21

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:29 pm



Truth Is Treason In The Empire Of Lies....

(Ron Paul)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:57 pm

@jtdinar wrote:
Im so sick of posts like this. Go listen to Breitlings Rant.......people that believe this is a scam THEN GET OUT .....SERIOUSLY....The Currency is not a scam...its traded by banks, its sold by the TBI, sold by banks.....and on and on...don't be an IDIOT...

I just posted what I say, why does that sicken you? This is not my opinion, its what I read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jayjay
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Robert Green is a spinmeister for the PTB ... his opinion expresses no knowledge of the Future of Iraq Project:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB198/FOI%20Oil.pdf

... which is the protocol for the de-valuation and re-valuation of the IQD ... and many many other things regarding what has happened over the past 8 years in Iraq.

If he is by some slim chance NOT a spinmeister - then he is an empty headed idiot that just likes expressing his wet vomit blanket over people that he doesn't want to succeed ...

Not even a true "professional" opinion by Green ... it's completely devoid of impartiality.

JJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy
Active Member
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:19 am

@rosienogg wrote:


Truth Is Treason In The Empire Of Lies....(Ron Paul)

That is right - 'Truth is Criminalized' so you will automatically convict yourself every time you speak above your breath, based upon 'what you say' can and will be used against you -

And do you know why that would be? Because the truth is dangerous information should you learn it, against those overlords who don't feel safe if you knew what that truth really was from any real enlightenment, that the illuminated ones don't care for you to know.

Make no mistake about it, everyone is going to learn just exactly how much of that truth they are ready to take, when all of those lies are finally exposed inside of your own dark hallways for your beneficial interest - It' gonna hurt ya - no two ways about it -

Tright little sayings are going to have much more meaning to the deaf ears they have been falling upon, who have been far too distracted in the abstract values of materialism to listen to the wild call of the agony of separateness while the world suffers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 7223
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:20 am

@me4RV wrote:
Postscript. After reading several good comments on this blog exposing the buy Iraqi Dinar get rich quick scheme as a scam, I want to make it very clear that I also believe it’s a scam. My intent for the original blog was to answer tax questions about holding physical currency as an investment, not to drill down into the Iraqi Dinar scheme. I may do just that in a follow-up post soon. -R.G.


http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2011/07/27/is-the-iraqi-dinar-worthless-paper-or-maker-of-millionaires/



Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 352
Join date : 2017-01-18

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:26 pm

I have to agree. When Obama became president the hatred followed. IMO, his terms as president hurt the USA more than all the presidents combined. He disguised his racist attitude behind his public speaking. He sure can talk! All he did was set America back 100 years. My grandkids thank you very much Barrack!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisB
New Member
New Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...   Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Unlike Bernie Madoff, you can get 70% to 80 % of your money back by selling back to the people who sold it to you. Because these currency dealers are monitored by the govt and have to be licensed, if it was a scam t hen not only are the dealers liable but so is the govt. Of course collecting from them is a horse of a different flavor. Scams do not work this way where you can recoup most of your principal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
HOPE THIS MAN IS WRONG...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: