Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U

5 posters

Go down

SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U Empty SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U

Post by Ponee Sat May 17, 2014 11:45 am

SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U
05/16/2014
5 Comments

[SpecialAgentGibbs] With all the new global rumblings going on.....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Have you assembled your wealth management and legal teams???

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Do you have your primary and secondary plans of action mapped out???

[SpecialAgentGibbs] If you intend to form a trust(s), do you have a trust attorney all lined up???

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Most of these topics have been discussed multiple time throughout dinarland however, being well prepared at all times may very well make ALL the difference in your financial futures

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Getting the money will be easy, being knowledgable in KEEPING & BUILDING your wealth will be your NEW full time job

[berberboy] SpecialAgentGibbs i found it real hard to get any of the top flight attorney's and wealth management people to take me serious since i'm not in that tax bracket, yet. the first guy laughed me out of his office when i told about how i was going to make my money lol do you have any advice?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Go to the BAR Association website, there you can do a search for attorneys that handle trusts, estate management, and tax issues. If you find one that does all three, keep their number on speedial

[berberboy] SpecialAgentGibbs thanks, i know there are alot of unknowns yet, but do you feel we will have time to meet with our team after we make the exchange, or should we wait before going to the bank and meet first?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] berberboy I am not financial advisor but IF I had dinar, I would make exchanging it my TOP priority

[berberboy] SpecialAgentGibbs thats mu thoughts as well, thanks again

(About PO 13303)

[terrib] HappyFeet the 13303 can stop us from buying but not ce'ing

[HappyFeet] terrib but after we bought... can they come back and say... Ok that has expired, so what you have is no good?

[terrib] darkskies cause then it wwwwill be tradeable currency

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Once the dinar is internationally recognized, I doubt that 13303 will even matter BUT, that's just me

[sugarplum50] SpecialAgentGibbs sounds reasonable

[terrib] SpecialAgentGibbs correct IMO

[HappyFeet] SpecialAgentGibbs what if it expires before it goes International?

[terrib] HappyFeet it wont make a difference IMO

[terrib] HappyFeet it was ONLY to allow us to BUY

[SpecialAgentGibbs] HappyFeet I'm no expert but once it is international, what would it matter?

[HappyFeet] SpecialAgentGibbs so you don't think 13303 will affect us after May 22nd...?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] HappyFeet IMHO, 13303 was implemented ONLY to facilitate US citizens the ability to purchase a currency that would otherwise be "off limits" due to US laws and regulations. IMHO, once the dinar is international, it becomes available for all transactions just like any other global currency

[darkskies] terrib yes, but we have to see it become internationally recognized first.....not sure if that has happened since it supposedly RI'd

[SpecialAgentGibbs] IMHO, the rumtel claiming the dinar is now trading in some places says alot about it already being international

[SpecialAgentGibbs] At your time of exchange, consider placing your funds into a "motherload" account for temparary holding. That account should be set to have NO cards or online banking connected to it. It should require that ONLY you can access it by going IN PERSON into the bank......

[SpecialAgentGibbs] It should also be designated in such that the bank cannot use it for training purposes which, restricts access by bank personel

SpecialAgentGibbs] You can easily xfer funds out of it, into another account, in small increments to facilitate your purchasing needs

[SpecialAgentGibbs] The idea is to protect your funds while you determine your best course of investment actions  (if any)

[SpecialAgentGibbs] IMHO, investigate Multi Currency Accounts for avenues to place funds into currencies not US based

[drl] Special agent gibbs: I have worked in the retirement planing field for 33 years. I commend you for the wisdom y ou have shown and the dedication to our well being. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail or so it has been stated. Here is a simple plan ( Kiss principle) to consider. Plan to establish Relationships with your team of advisors after you have ce ed. EDUCATION, EDUCATION, EDUCATION AND BREATHE!

[SpecialAgentGibbs] drl TYK, and very correct

[misskitty05] SpecialAgentGibbs doesn't having currency in a multicurrency account just force you to exchange your currency at the bank where you maintain the account when the time comes to exchange back to USD? It seems to me that it decreases your options b/c you are stuck with that bank. What do you think??

[SpecialAgentGibbs] misskitty05 What says you MUST convert it back to USD?

misskitty05] SpecialAgentGibbs well yes.... not a problem if you intend to keep other currencies forever as part of your diversified portfolio I guess

[darkskies] SpecialAgentGibbs I know this is kinda off the wall, but as this RV's I am expecting a bail-in. How can we protect our investment until we can try to move it to a safer spot-or can we move it to somewhere safer.

SpecialAgentGibbs] darkskies MCA's

[SpecialAgentGibbs] darkskies Hard assets

[calibeach] SpecialAgentGibbs Does 13303 expiring automatically make the Dinar international?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] calibeach nope

[calibeach] SpecialAgentGibbs OK then it could expire before it goes international and then we might not be able to buy anymore, right?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] calibeach IMHO, it could yes

Last edited by Ponee on Sat May 17, 2014 11:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U Empty Re: SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U

Post by Ponee Sat May 17, 2014 11:46 am

So it seems Special Agent Gibbs Jumped ship from Okie's sight.  Guess Okie has taken too much of a back seat in all this and there wasn't enough attention for SAG. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U Empty Re: SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U

Post by Ssmith Sat May 17, 2014 1:11 pm

I noticed that too.  He was obnoxious w/a huge ego.  Must have needed a larger crowd to play too.

Okie's site has dwindled down to just a handful of people (low 100's), but still has 3-4 mods.  Most of the interaction are the mods visiting w/each other.  Seems like Okie even referenced the shrinking numbers on one of his posts last week.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Yep ... when I read this the first thing that came to mind is "Love the back hand pump." Guess SAG is now a pumper in his own right.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U 2805820865  SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U 2805820865  SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U 2805820865  SpecialAgentGibbs Thoughts Late Friday PM at I4U 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun May 18, 2014 9:16 am

This tells me everything I need to know about Gibbs.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Sun May 18, 2014 11:44 am

He was always hanging on Okie's coat tails hoping for some recognition.  Even when he was on this site he was a big okie br-ass kisser

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum