Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE

2 posters

Go down

Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE Empty Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE

Post by Ponee Sat May 17, 2014 11:26 am

[b]TNT:

Ludy: rv done as of today will show by mon per my source….the Iraq gov has done what is required of them. they are only waiting for the go ahead to go international.  Tony and DC are right on with what they are sharing. Hold strong we r there

Shimqua5:  ludy; your source reliable? That's what I like to hear before heading to bed...

Ludy:  pentagon

Shimqua5:  Nite Ludy, thanks again...

BigSkyDJ:  I heard from a friend out of country 1 hour ago that the Dong and Dinar are both showing on bank screens in that country with exchange rates very close to what Tony said they would be.  Sorry, won't give specifics, but I trust this person implicitly.

MayIHelpYou:  5-16-14 Frank26: NO ONE knows the date, IMO...Not even the CBI knows yet. IMO, The IMF guards this info like Godzilla protecting her nest of eggs. IMO...When the IMF says the CBI has earned the right via article 8 compliance to receive an IR...It will be given at the last fractions of a nano second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TNT:

Inola7:   Some interesting reading on KPIX TV news this morning. On there bottom news crawl I've now seen this twice "Analyst predict. 2.2 Billion dollar surplus over Governor Browns 2014-3015 State budget. Analyst say this is due to increase in the Capital Gains tax revenue." I'm thinking this is due to we California's Capital Gains tax when we CE!

OkRocks:  [SpecialAgentGibbs] Once the dinar is internationally recognized, I doubt that 13303 will even matter. 13303 was implemented ONLY to facilitate US citizens the ability to purchase a currency that would otherwise be "off limits" due to US laws and regulations. IMHO, once the dinar is international, it becomes available for all transactions just like any other global currency. IMHO, the rumtel claiming the dinar is now trading in some places says alot about it already being international

Kamila:  OkRocks: key and biggest question, what if it isn't done and recognized by then? More of a rhetorical question tho lol

Okrocks:  Kamilla its already recognized, we lil guys just dont know it yet

Normanros:    if it expires it kills the dealers business too

RayT:  Hopefully this will be over before then, but if not, like every other time, the Executive Order 13303 will probably be renewed, but either way, it shouldn't affect any reserves that you currently have under contract

Normanros:    im thinking tonight be good with banks closed and iraq cbi open again

Kegler:  Tonight works for me Normanros, just checked my schedule. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Dj] So, If 13303 runs out on 5-22-14, does that mean we can't exchange after that date??

[wycoffjul] Dj No I just think it means that are supposed to have international to take over their assests the US are holding, I think I could be wrong

[daz] THE ONLY POTENTIAL PROBLEM I SEE WITH THE EXPIRATION IF IT OCCURS IS THAT I MAY AFFECT FUTURE RESERVE AND DINAR PURCHASES...ALL PHYSICAL AND ACTIVE RESERVES WOULD NOT BE AFFECTED. AND THE RV WOULD HAVE TO BE IMMEDIATE AFTER THAT AS THAT ACTON WOULD ALERT THE WORLD[/b]

~~~~~~~~

[rgh98j] This was given to the cbi. How many times has this been passed on to another agency

[rgh98j] am I wrong?  is this time different in some way?

[wycoffjul] rgh98j We are all just hoping it's different this time!!

[keyzapp] rgh98j US boys finally agreed to a rate

[daz] rgh98j EVERY TIME SOMETHING IS ADJUSTED OR RENOGOTIATED IT HAS TO GO BACK FOR REATHORIZATION TO EACH AGENCY IN THE CHAIN. SO YOUR OBSERVATION IS CORRECT
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE Empty Re: Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Gee ... not like we haven't heard this before, a couple of hundred times or so.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE 2805820865  Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE 2805820865  Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE 2805820865  Dinarian chatter and rumors - Ludi says the RV is DONE 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum