Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dinarland takes guesses on the date DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dinarland takes guesses on the date

Go down

Dinarland takes guesses on the date Empty Dinarland takes guesses on the date

Post by Ponee on Sat May 17, 2014 11:22 am

Blinkster » May 17th, 2014, 1:09 am 

FRANK26- I would like to take a crack at a date and as to why.

My guess is BEFORE May24th. I have a reason for this.

When I-Team reported that "all was worked out and agreed to", and also stated that "no one faction or group would be able to take credit" (I'm paraphrasing here)... that tells me something.

If that is the case, and I have no reason to doubt it, not only would a newly seated GOI take credit if the IR was released after June 15th; but also, I have no doubt in my mind that, if the election results are announced and then the IR is given AFTER the results are announced, even if the newly elected aren't seated and sworn-in yet, they still could try and claim some sort of influence...whether true or not, it could be a powerful political tool.

Releasing the IR before May 24th (or whenever they choose to spill the beans about the results) completely takes any perceived political leverage off the table. IMHO, YMMV, etc.

lawrence » May 17th, 2014, 5:27 am 

I say May 18 because of the article that stated that elections will be finished and announced in 2 days, which (if I remember correctly was Thursday (the article).

So if they announce the results of the election Saturday then they will announce the IR Sunday, so neither outgoing or incoming can be credited for the increase, thus removing all politics from it. IMO, but what do I know, I'm older than dirt. Lol

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinarland takes guesses on the date Empty Re: Dinarland takes guesses on the date

Post by Ponee on Sat May 17, 2014 11:27 am

Stage3Alpha:

banking date  Posted by Philip T. on May 16, 2014 at 9:36pm

Remembering that this is a five-step process just so you know the government's had to set it up so All currencies would start having buyers and sellers …that portion is done .

Next step will be paymasters with their clients and the higher contract rates .  Many have said that some of these guys are finished… that's not true …yes sdr's all that crap yeah some of its true but its not all true .

Some things are not as it seems.   The following week you may or may not be at the bank… it just depends on the CBI… in the meantime Humanitarians do their thing.

It's helpful to all then the corporation's get their chance.   Yeah, you always got left a screw start first and then your turn… a lot of this hold up on the American side is still going to amount to May 22nd next Friday .

If it happens before then… cool,  if not our prediction has never been changed… May 22nd did you think you will be in the banks… I'm not going to lose my reputation over this… enjoy your money and then just so you know, I don't care about a reputation… remember I don't use punctuation either, right Marsha

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinarland takes guesses on the date Empty Re: Dinarland takes guesses on the date

Post by Kevind53 on Sat May 17, 2014 9:44 pm

That's good enough for me. Given that Frank and the Stage3Alpha folk are both saying NLT May 22, II can confidently give a pass. With the evidence above there is no longer any doubt in my mind that it will not happen in the next 5 days.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinarland takes guesses on the date 2805820865  Dinarland takes guesses on the date 2805820865  Dinarland takes guesses on the date 2805820865  Dinarland takes guesses on the date 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum