Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Things are moving ahead and appear to be positive for us, says mryantodd DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Things are moving ahead and appear to be positive for us, says mryantodd

Go down

Things are moving ahead and appear to be positive for us, says mryantodd Empty Things are moving ahead and appear to be positive for us, says mryantodd

Post by Ponee on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:08 am

mryantodd : Some very interesting and well thought out opinions today about Delta’s comments last night. Thanks to everyone that contributed to the conversation. My first thought on this was….

… so much for not discussing rates or dates… Then I thought, well it’s been building for awhile and it is good to see all of the varying perspectives from some very bright people. I would just like to add one more thought to the conversation (and no, I won’t be giving my opinion on the rate here).

Why would Iraq telegraph a rate to the general public? IMO, there is more going on here than we see and if I were to read between the lines, this is just a teaser or misdirection that is designed to drive excitement, but this is not the whole story. It would not be in Iraq’s best interest to let everyone know what the rate will be before it is released and although it took some critical thought and ciphering to get to this rate, I believe that the truth is still being protecting and hidden from the world. As always, only time will tell and although I am excited that things are moving ahead and appear to be positive for us, I’ll continue to remain cautiously optimistic.

Just my food for thought today. I would also like to thank Delta for the insight and bringing this discussion out of the shadows.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum