Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Expect it to go SUNDAY - says BillM DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Expect it to go SUNDAY - says BillM

Go down

Expect it to go SUNDAY - says BillM Empty Expect it to go SUNDAY - says BillM

Post by Ponee on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:39 am

BillM: Expect to go Sunday.

Salam alaikum brothers and sister,

I just finish call with Zuhair to get latest update on where this happen and go. He say, “Sunday morning it is expected to go.” He ask me to keep calm, not be volatile with speaking to public journalist and ones I have spoke to keep them from telling story.

He know I shame them by media writing the story so he get his team in order to do what was to be done since January 2014.

Indicated me that we see price increases for first two weeks once is live. I not sure how much but I just care it happens.

Look out for Sunday morning Iraqi time.

Shukran Jazeelan Samer Al-Shammari
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Expect it to go SUNDAY - says BillM Empty Re: Expect it to go SUNDAY - says BillM

Post by RoyBoy on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:40 pm

mmmm  Must be Mountain goats off spring reporting live.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Expect it to go SUNDAY - says BillM Empty Re: Expect it to go SUNDAY - says BillM

Post by catman on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:12 am

Well, looks like BillM and friends have missed the mark, Sunday is over and nothing has happened.  As expected.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum