Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle

3 posters

Go down

Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle Empty Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle

Monday, 21 April, 2014

A member of the Oil and Energy Committee, MP Furat al-Shara described the adoption of the federal budget before the end of April, as a miracle.
Shara said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that “the quartet formed, which was formed by the House of Representatives, headed by First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Qusay al-Suhail to visit Kurdistan did not reach any agreement on approving the budget .”

He added, “Delay approving the budget caused deficit in the state budget and obstructed all service and economic projects.”

The parliament had formed several committees to resolve the dispute over the budget between Baghdad and Arbil, most recently the Quartet, headed by First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Qusay al-Suhail. / End

LINK
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle Empty Re: Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle

Post by Jayzze Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:05 pm

there was an article i read this morning  that said may 6 they were goiung to have a parliment. that can only mean one thing vote on budget
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle Empty Re: Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:12 pm

Don't they need to have their MP's (member of parliament men/women) in place to vote on the budget?  That means the GOI needs to chose their MP's quickly after the election or are they already deciding them and will announce it once they gain the election votes? 

That would make May 6th somewhat really tight to have that completed for budget voting.  IMO of course.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:32 pm

only stating what i read. but there have been many secret meetings and believe  many things have been agreed
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:33 pm

They do business behind closed doors. We know that.  Wink Wink. Do we have an emoticon for winking?
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:48 am

Shara describes the adoption of budget by end of April a miracle Winking-emoticon-animated

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum