Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED

Go down

Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED Empty Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:01 am

4-23-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar 8 days left until the parliamentary elections in Iraq. Maliki is still fighting to get a third term but all the blocks have basically turned their backs on him...He is extremely fearful of not being in some political position after the elections because if he is not, he looses his immunity. Maliki has stated that if he can't win the PM job for a third term that he will leave Iraq. A poll taken recently that is supposed to be representative of the people of Iraq showed Maliki getting 11% of the vote. Maliki is finished in Iraq and if he does not escape the country, many are now stating he will end up being prosecuted...

Maliki made another run on the CBI. He attempted to use as his excuse salaries need to be covered and with the budget tied up they needed to borrow billions from the CBI to cover them. Turki again stood his ground based on the constitution, declaring the banks independence and the constitution obligation not to make loans to the government. As Maliki slips in power Turki has grown in power. It is my belief that Turki is now educated in banking and is starting to act as a confident Governor and good things are finally at hand. Things look like they are finally falling into place.

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED Empty Re: Tlar feels "Things look like they are finally falling into place. " POST UPDATED

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:16 pm

More From TLAR

4-23-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar The blocks...stated that they want to pass the budget right after the election...and have already agreed on the Kurdish issues to make sure it does...the likely hood of it getting passed before the elections is all but gone. The CBI has let the contracts to reprint the 250, 500 and 1000 notes. It is my belief that until these notes are printed and we begin to see large number of notes being swapped out we will not see an RV. If the CBI were to pull the trigger without the new 250, 500 and 1000 notes already going into circulation, Iran would be sucking billions and billions within a few days of the project implementation. They must reprint them before these notes have value. I see this as a change to the plan but it is an aboslutely necessary change to protect the currency.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum