Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget

2 posters

Go down

Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget Empty Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:58 am

04/20/2014
Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget

Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget 30597

Asked a member of the coalition of Virtue and the elites independent Madiha Serail and the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of the House and used as leverage for the passage of the federal budget.The palace said in a statement received by the Agency for News News (et) a copy of it, that "the differences and problems between the political blocs and the governments of the center and the region delayed approval of the draft federal budget law for 2014, as well as the province of the coalition are united and the Kurdistan Alliance meetings of the Council of Representatives.""The province blocs meetings of the Council and not to attend some of the deputies of the National Alliance led to a lack of quorum the second reading of the draft budget in previous sessions of the House of Representatives," pointing out that "the failure to approve the budget breakdown one way or another economic projects and services in some provinces."Serail and demanded the Ministry of Finance to instruct the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to stop the salaries of members of the Council and used as leverage to approve the draft federal budget and not carried over to the next parliamentary session.
http://goo.gl/CMS6rt
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget Empty Re: Serail demanding the Ministry of Finance to stop the salaries of members of Parliament and their use as leverage for the adoption of the budget

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:45 pm

this is one of the first smartest statements  i heard from them. they should  go bck an d deduct  salarys from all the no shows  which  resulted no querom
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum