Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days." DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days."

Go down

Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days." Empty Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days."

Post by Ponee on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:25 am

4-19-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony [via Adpet1] I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days. Iraq is telling their people the time to do currency reform is now... everyone is pushing for it, even the US. They are ready for it to go as soon as the last detail is completed. There have been definite delays, not for personal gain, but because if it had gone through, it would have had a negative effect on us all. I believe that this is over. They are talking about it in the past tense. We are just waiting for the announcement...I do think it could happen this weekend. There are people at the call and exchange centers right now on Good Friday and Easter weekend.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days." Empty Re: Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days."

Post by Ssmith on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:34 am

Translation:  Hurry and buy more Dinar.

Snippet from Tony's call yesterday: 

310 caller:  I only have dong in my possession and want to have dinar as reserves.  Do I need to have money  upfront for that?
Tony:  There are a lot of site out there. Most require 5-10% upfront.  I use Sterling because I’ve used them for years and I trust them.  They are nationwide and will deliver to you next day.  Go to sterlingcurrency.com or dinarbanker.com and they’ll switch you over.
Caller:  I’m short on cash, though…
Tony:  You can do anything until the announcement is made.  The banks will not put currency on reserve;  you have to buy outright.  But talk to the currency sites.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days." Empty Re: Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days."

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:17 am

Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days." Old-ca10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days." 2805820865  Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days." 2805820865  Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days." 2805820865  Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days." 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:43 am

Come into my laboratory, he said. Kinda like the spider to the fly. This clown has been telling us that the dinar is going\could go\has gone at any minute for so long that most of us don't even hear it any more. He is such a pumper and liar and has his groupee buddies that 'verify' all of his so called intel to make it sound sooooo inviting. He basically has been an MLM pumper for years and played out those "good deals" to their very end. He has taken people for a ride for years and faces charges (conveniently postponed by his lawyer) for his shady dealings.

Tony uses everyone he meets one way or the other. He is consistent that way. So far he has never been right about the dinar or anything associated to the currency trade - except that he can lead you to dealer - and this is where WE believe he makes his do=ra=me i.e.: finders fee (spell that kickback).

Yawn, time for a nap - this clown bores me.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:13 pm

4-19-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony Hearing that good things are still in store for the weekend. We wait to see.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Must be Phoney is falling short on his sales quota...  tony 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days." 2805820865  Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days." 2805820865  Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days." 2805820865  Tnt Tony is a broken record as his says..." I do expect us to see his between now and Monday, if not before. It could come in the next hours or days." 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:48 pm

tony  dc and the rest  of the clowns and the other group that claims the new republic just started are pure camel dung and the sad  part is people actually believe them .
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:52 pm

@Ponee wrote:4-19-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony Hearing that good things are still in store for the weekend. We wait to see.
Broken record indeed...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:30 pm

don't you just love that... between now and Monday... maybe before... before what, before now, what does that mean... yesterday... or what?... idiots believing an idiot

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum