Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term

3 posters

Go down

Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term Empty Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:19 am

Upper: Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term
04/18/2014

Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term 737320

Independent MP Hassan Alawi that "the leaders of Moqtada al-Sadr and the Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim had been told by officials in Iran refusing a third term for Prime Minister Maliki for objective reasons." The upper (a candidate for the April elections for the Sadrist movement), told the newspaper the Middle East, pursued / Iraq Press /, on Friday, said that "the position of the chest of the third term of the owners is known to all including the Iranians, has become outside pressures in this area, but Hakim and according to the information that I own informed the Iranians that there are two factions of Islamists were working in the opposition, "Shiite" against the former regime from abroad, namely the Supreme Council of the Islamic Dawa Party, and what was the Dawa Party, has received three chances to rule after 2003; They Jaafari's government and the two governments for the owners, In the case of al-Maliki was given another chance, the Supreme Council will be affected by rules often has become a legitimate question between these rules: Why are all these opportunities for the call? ".

And increased upper "The answer was Tehran (We are with the ballot boxes), which means they are no longer predisposed to any party or bloc of Shiite blocs competing for the post of prime minister."

And on the rejection of the Sadrists received Maliki third term for the Iraqi government said upper "The objection of the Sadrists is not constitutionally, because the story was originally not relate to the constitution, but relate to many things, some of which comes parties Shiite itself and its rules and why the monopoly of the Dawa party, and there is also a side no less important than that It is what we might call the base or done is done and the power of the program governing the country ten years ago, as the Dawa Party, and despite two elections did not provide five-year plan, as well as fears of a dictatorship. " ، ,

He upper believed "not to get Maliki to the third term, even if obtained 100 seats in parliament, because the main blocs known do not want to be allied with him, such as the Kurds and the united and al-Hakim and al-Sadr, and they will receive a majority of the seats in parliament, not al-Maliki and might ally with him from the blocks Small. "

He defended the top for his candidacy in the list belonging to the Sadrist movement, saying, "This is due to two main reasons one on Sadr himself, and the other about me personally, Valsdrion opened up in recent years on a lot of things were not clear before, the first being that Muqtada al-Sadr does not see that Authority true and fair unless it satisfy the other components, has proven this position during the recent crises that hit and is still plaguing the country, where it is difficult for the positions taken Shi'ite leader based incubator known to be taken. "

He continued thinker upper "The Sadrists have their ancestry jurisprudence known They do not need a man from outside the system, since they have a complete theory, so focus periodically on the political side, particularly in the file-Arab relations and I would act as a bridge between the Sadrists and the Arab world, and I'm going to expand Astronomy rib." Ended
http://goo.gl/MjA8Xp
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term Empty Re: Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term

Post by Jayzze Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:29 am

he is sinking fast even if  by hock or crook  his party is diminishing so he will not have a majority. it is estimated  by experts 50 to 100 seats total out of 325
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term Empty Re: Sadr and Hakim Iran informed the refusal to extradite al-Maliki third term

Post by Jayzze Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:11 am

just got this emailed to me before leaving the ahrar block of the sadr trend said m is dreaming of a third term every day we get more and more groups that just love m have a good day yall
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:21 am

Iran? Who the hell cares what they think. They have no place in what happens in Iraq and who runs.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:40 pm

you would be shocked that the secular influence of iran is far greater then you can imagine.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum