Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government

4 posters

Go down

Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government Empty Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:11 am

Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government
04/17/2014

Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government 2877092
Mahmoud Othman
BAGHDAD / NINA / The independent MP of the coalition of Kurdish blocs, Mahmoud Othman confirmed " the possibility of establishing a new alliance comprises Barzani , Allawi, al-Hakim, al-Sadr and al-Nujaifi to form the next government ," ruling out holding a session for the House of Representatives before the parliamentary elections ."He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that all the efforts being made by committees and political figures to solve the problem of the budget had failed , expecting to pass the budget by consensus among some of the political blocs after the next parliamentary election and before next June 14 , the deadline for the end of the current Parliament according to the constitution . "He pointed out "the House will not hold its next meeting, but after the consensus among all the political blocs on the budget bill and this is a difficult to be achieved in the coming period as the political blocs are busy with electoral campaign for their candidates ."About Iyad Allawi's visit to Arbil and his meeting with the region's president, Massoud Barzani, Othman said that the relationship between Barzani and Allawi are old and good and it is possible to form a new coalition bringing them together as well as blocs of al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi after the election and all of these blocs are against the way of managing State by current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.The head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani discussed with the head of the National Coalition , Iyad Allawi the political situation in the region and the security and political situation in Iraq in general and the current events in Anbar province .A statement by the presidency of the region cited that: "The two sides discussed relations between the province and Baghdad and the elections of the Iraqi parliament . Both men stressed that the political process in Iraq has reached a dead end and must get radical changes in the political process in Iraq." / End http://goo.gl/6mk8Bw
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government Empty Re: Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government

Post by Saint Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:13 pm

This could be good and then again this could spell chaos. Always trying to change things at the last moment.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government Empty Re: Mahmoud Othman confirms possibility of forming a new coalition comprising Barzani, Allawi al-Hakim, al-Sadr and Najafi to form the next government

Post by Goldiegirl Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:59 pm

I guess we will all know once the elections are completed. Until then I am going to focus on Easter weekend and eating some fine food!!!

:bvcx:  :kdiek:  :hyfr:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:08 pm

i said this yesterday and there is more a poll was taken if you can believe polls and m partying is dropping and najafi party is rising. i also said the allotolah sistiani and his son as well as sadr have been speaking out against m in the mosques. the importance of this is they  have the backing of iran so m probably crossed biran some how. m is sinking but he is sly as a fox so i do not count him out  but each day he is sinking deeper
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum