Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Adoption of the budget is impossible I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Adoption of the budget is impossible

2 posters

Go down

Adoption of the budget is impossible Empty Adoption of the budget is impossible

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:54 am

Deputies: Adoption of the budget is impossible
04/17/2014

Adoption of the budget is impossible 6377403
Announced among the parliamentary, that the process of approving the current year budget by the House of Representatives is now be "very close to impossible," especially near the end of life legislature last of the Council, attributed the reasons for this preoccupation of many of its members campaigning propaganda campaign to maturity legislature the planned end of the month Current.In spite of the formation of several committees tasked with negotiating between the center and the region, with the aim of approving the budget, which was most recently a committee composed of the Vice-President of the House of Representatives, however, that the parliamentarians believe that the presidency of the Council, "bear" is the basis of the reasons for delay in passing the budget.

The House of Representatives, for the second reading of the budget, several times, which called for some political blocs to withdraw from board meetings to protest against the non-inclusion of the law, in spite of collecting the signatures of dozens of MPs who have called for the inclusion of the law on the agenda of the Council.

This comes at a time revealed through the Parliamentary Finance Committee, said the strategy of the budget adopted by the size of the export of 400 000 barrels per day by the province, which is added to the size of the export total for Iraq, pointing out that this thing he did not find objection Kurdistan then, contrary to what is happening now . the National Alliance MP Hassan Sinead, said, "All the political blocs have become desperate vote on the budget by the House of Representatives, and the remaining period is not sufficient and the presidency did not include the budget on its agenda."

He accused the MP through a special permit for "morning" Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the political blocs boycott responsibility for the non-inclusion of the draft budget on the agenda of the Council, calling for "the Prime Minister to exchange the doors of the budget in cooperation with the elimination of the need for national."
http://goo.gl/hNnpFf
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Adoption of the budget is impossible Empty Re: Adoption of the budget is impossible

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:14 pm

ponee its political bs after the elections the budget will fall from the sky and be approved
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum