Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar

2 posters

Go down

High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar Empty High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:58 am

Central: High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar
04/16/2014

High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar 1503962
Central Bank of Iraq high reserves of pure gold to 90 tons, after the purchase of 60 tons during the past two months, and through contracts with international companies Stamping gold in order to diversify the means of public savings and activate the gold market deal. The central bank said in a press statement that "this is one of the tools of monetary policy to stabilize the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar. According to the newspaper brotherhood to it, said a member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament Najeebeh Najib said that "the Iraqi Central Bank is the competent authority for the development of the monetary policy of the Iraqi economy, through diversification of trading means savings for the public, "indicating that" the agreements and contracts concluded by the central bank with international companies Mint gold bullion is positive phase represents the right way for a strong economy. " and explained that "the reserve grand gold in Iraqi banks represent the real guarantee for

the Iraqi economy from any Chuck emergency affecting the country due to economic fluctuations. "and demanded Najib Iraqi government to" increase the reserve of gold metal, "pointing out that" the Iraqi government are obliged to diversify the Iraqi economy and ICON dependence on oil and gas largely basic, so you must save gold to be a supporter bulk of the Iraqi economy. " For his part, said economic expert Jacob teacher, said that "the case with the policy of great economic represented a reserve large gold pure in Iraqi banks is a positive phase, represents a line graph economically rising for the better," he said, adding that "high reserves pure gold during the last two months to make Iraq in the first third of the rankings private reserves, global central banks gold. "and added that" the entry of the World Gold to Iraq is to activate the gold market and the diversification of saving the country's economic, knowing that the gold Iraqi was not affected by the entry of gold the United Arab Emirates and Turkey in the local market. "said the teacher that "the policy of saving for the gold alloy is the global economic policy followed by the more advanced countries, and that this policy gives enough strength to advance economically and commercially." http://goo.gl/sUIdMY
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar Empty Re: High gold reserves in Iraq, helping to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar

Post by catman Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:32 pm

I wouldn't call less than 4 billion in gold a really high reserve and that would be at today's dinar value.  If they RV that gold will hardly be noticed as a reserve.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum