Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Talabani would not run for a third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Talabani would not run for a third term

3 posters

Go down

Talabani would not run for a third term Empty Talabani would not run for a third term

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:21 am

Talabani would not run for a third term
04/16/2014

Talabani would not run for a third term 9878362

New private physician President Jalal Talabani, on Tuesday, confirmed that the health of the president, "a good and continuous improvement," adding that he would not run for the office of the presidency for a third term. Dr Najm al-Din Omar Karim said in a statement, "The president continues and awaits the results of the parliamentary elections." And added that "the rest of the life of the government and the new parliament is nearly two weeks and will then form a new government," pointing out that "President Talabani and according to the constitution will not candidate for these elections and the new parliament can nominate the prime and the government of the Republic ". And there are differences in the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, confirmed cream that "the party is still under the leadership of President Jalal Talabani and his coherent and there are different views among its members, but everyone agrees on what is in the interest of the party and the fans."  http://goo.gl/ip04dC
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Talabani would not run for a third term Empty Re: Talabani would not run for a third term

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:31 am

I would assume his son would take over. He was "priming" him the last 4 yrs as he knew this would have been his last term. Even before his stroke.

There is interesting history between Jalal Talabani and Brazani's father and how they fought against Saddam back in the day. Talabani worked under Barzani's father.  They are very tight and I would expect to have the right people take over for them (although it is not confirmed Barzani will not run) to carry on the path that they desire and fight for in Kurdistan.

Last edited by Goldiegirl on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Talabani would not run for a third term Empty Re: Talabani would not run for a third term

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:37 am

Very interesting GG!  Thanks for the background!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:39 am

no one knows if he is dead or alive. i personally think the morticians have him. no one was allowed to see him  why?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:26 pm

The man had a stroke. More than likely he was bed ridden for a long time. I know my dad was and he couldn't speak for a long time as well.  Who is going to allow his picture be taken or have an interview with him in that condition. To get him up in a chair (latest pic) and at least to be looking someone normal is a long road and they never did say the extent of his stroke. 

But if the right side of his body is affected, he can't speak, understand or even perhaps have proper control over facial expressions and being a proud Kurd and in the public eye, he wouldn't want to expose that weakness to his people or enemies for that matter.

Did you try and make an appointment to see him?  I don't know anyone who was denied. 

Just kidding you... :kdiek:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:19 pm

i actually did and was going with malaki and we were going to give him our best but was stopped as we got out of the elevator
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum