Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video

+2
Kevind53
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video Empty Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video Empty Re: Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:07 pm

A man, his dinar and his dong. Sounds like a fun Tuesday evening.  Oh this guy.

Is he for real or is he some kook?
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video Empty Re: Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:33 pm

He's full of Schmidt is what he is ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 2805820865  Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 2805820865  Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 2805820865  Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:56 pm

The name of his website says it all. Lots of kooks and weirdos and hippies up in Sedona.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:51 am

show one other man or woman coming forth as Dave does to try to bring some clarity. You can research this man and find out who he is and his past. What other man can you do that with that speaks on the Dinar. He also goes out and yes for a fee he teaches about how to prepare and handle the new found wealth when and IF it comes.

Wrong or Right he is there for you to see and listen to, for me that is better then most of the information we see come to this site.

In the private, he is also working on a different front to help bring a end to the tyranny that this so called country is under. That has nothing to do with RV or wealth. That will come to light soon.

As far as I am concerned he is an Honorable man so far.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Last edited by 1ness on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:06 am

Kevind53 wrote:He's full of Schmidt is what he is ....
HMMMM sounds like judging to me, not very christian, is it? or am i wrong?

as your book says

Luke 6:37...Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will
not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; ...

OR

Matthew 7:1....Judge not, that you be not judged. .... ... Judge not, that you be not judged. ...

just saayin.........

I always like this one from the man they called "Luke" because it speaks on forgiveness

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:17 am

BritishBulldog wrote:The name of his website says it all. Lots of kooks and weirdos and hippies up in Sedona.
pretty broad brush for the people of Sedona.

define kooks and weirdos.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:36 am

I judge his words and actions. No where in the bible will you find a verse saying believe everything you heart. You will find verses telling you to avoid fools lest you be considered on as well, and that you shall know (by implication judge,) them by their fruits. I have looked at and listened to enough of his stuff to know I want nothing to do with his foolishness and falsehoods. He is no better than the gurus.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 2805820865  Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 2805820865  Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 2805820865  Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:59 am

Well said 1ness. I don't really know who he is or what his background is. I did see another youtube on DV with him talking about dinar and currency changes coming. I have no idea whether he's right or wrong, but I did like his postive thoughts on the topics from the 2 I've heard. 

At least he shows his face which is something all the other guru's don't They hide behind their names up until they are caught and arrested of course.

Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 3508649203 

As for the whole currency reset, OK I might fall into the whole "kook" category here myself with the topics I post from time to time, but there needs to be a change with structure, politics and money and that is a influence with Pluto in Capricorn that started in Nov 2008.  You also have to admit that was a turbulent time with regards to finance around the world. Hmmm just sayin.

:spring2:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:37 am

Kevind53 wrote:I judge his words and actions. No where in the bible will you find a verse saying believe everything you heart. You will find verses telling you to avoid fools lest you be considered on as well, and that you shall know (by implication judge,) them by their fruits. I have looked at and listened to enough of his stuff to know I want nothing to do with his foolishness and falsehoods. He is no better than the gurus.
Were did i tell you to Believe him? Why not just allow and let it BE?Your opinions are yours but they are not proof of truth.

Silence can be golden before judgment.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Last edited by 1ness on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:46 am

Goldiegirl wrote:

Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 3508649203 

As for the whole currency reset, OK I might fall into the whole "kook" category here myself with the topics I post from time to time, but there needs to be a change with structure, politics and money and that is a influence with Pluto in Capricorn.

:spring2:
Exactly GG, but as most know Change takes time and MAJOR effort. I am on of the so called "kooks" ( on a very small scale) also and DAMN proud of it. It takes kooks with kooky ideas to bring and make change. then they become heroes of history.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:22 am

Glad to know I have a "kook" buddy.  Although I kind of knew you were special from your signature line.

:okjh:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:19 pm

When did I ask you for permission to express my opinion? Felling a little judgemental today?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:22 pm

Kevind53 wrote:When did I ask you for permission to express my opinion? Felling a little judgemental today?
lol yes i am, but hey i am not a christian. nothing to practice as i preach.

lovelightblessings

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Schmidt was going to have Okie on his show a couple weeks ago.  That cleared up any doubt I had about him.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 pm

As I said I look at the fruit and so far, his is no better than the gurus .....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:45 pm

Kevind53 wrote:As I said I look at the fruit and so far, his is no better than the gurus .....
so we can agree on the term "so far"LOL, i will contiune to give him the benfit of doubt in my world.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Must be something in the air today.  I feel a little like putting my boxing gloves on and having a round.

pillowfight  pillowfight  pillowfight  pillowfight  pillowfight  pillowfight  pillowfight  pillowfight
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:52 pm

Goldiegirl wrote:Must be something in the air today.  I feel a little like putting my boxing gloves on and having a round.

pillowfight  pillowfight  pillowfight  pillowfight  pillowfight  pillowfight  pillowfight  pillowfight
The kooks are out to play!!

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Ponee, we need a "like button". There are lots of people I LIKE on this forum.

Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 2218296283 

OK, for the rest of the "kooks" that are hiding, it's a good day to come out and strut your stuff.!!!
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:07 pm

Now girls Stop It ! You are actually making me laugh today. Usually the only thing that makes me laugh on here are the Guru posts ! This is far better. Shall I fill the plastic kiddy pool with mud, so you to get get rockin ?
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Yachtsman wrote:Now girls Stop It ! You are actually making me laugh today. Usually the only thing that makes me laugh on here are the Guru posts ! This is far better. Shall I fill the plastic kiddy pool with mud, so you to get get rockin ?
Great medicine laughter is!!

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:29 pm

I was going to say, laughter is good for the soul. Providing you have one..LOL
 sarcastic 

Glad you can laugh.  So tell us Yachtsman, are you a kook?
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Yes I have a soul, at least I think I do. And of course, I am probably a Kook ! omg
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:44 pm

See Ponee, you have more kooks lurking around on this forum. You just needed some bait to get them out of hiding. Well Yachtsman, please feel free to chime in and share your point of view. People are nice here and don't seem to tear you down like some of the other sites.

Kooks abound!!!!

crazyspin  alien  Suspect  Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 2218296283
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Ponee, Goldiegirl might be on to something here. With all the Kooks in the world, you guy's could grow great big and sell to FB for a tens of Billions of dallars. So much for the RV/GCR ! Then who needs dongs and whatever else ! LMAO tony
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:01 pm

Yachtsman wrote:Ponee, Goldiegirl might be on to something here. With all the Kooks in the world, you guy's could grow great big and sell to FB for a tens of Billions of dallars. So much for the RV/GCR ! Then who needs dongs and whatever else ! LMAO tony
being a guy Yachtsman, i'll keep my dong. Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 3508649203 

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Ok, sorry, thought you were ! LOL On a more serious note, this morning I had watched Dave's video. I was suprised to find something I believe much more then the Guru Pool of POO. He has a radio program (Internet) tonight at 8pm (CST) which I am going to listen to. I am curious to see what he has to say, and very interested if he is the real deal of reality. Something tells me he may be.

If true, that would be refreshing to have at least one potential truth and reality voice and in this case face to hear from that does not call the RV?GCR DONE everyday. I have noticed how quiet it has become lately after all the "Today, 3 minutes, 3 hours. 3 days" and not to mention all those poor people locked in call centers, security guards, and banl employees that probably have not seen their families in months while locked in the banks. Luckily, I just read an article about how this high school coach lost over 75lbs on the "McDonalds" diet. I would suppose all of this is going to put the Big and Tall clothing stores out of business. Hope the owners bought their Dinar and Dong !
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:47 pm

Yachtsman wrote:Now girls Stop It ! You are actually making me laugh today. Usually the only thing that makes me laugh on here are the Guru posts ! This is far better. Shall I fill the plastic kiddy pool with mud, so you to get get rockin ?

Or maybe jello .... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Hey Kevin, I like it ! cool

I suppose you fit in to Goldiegirls "Kook Club" ! LOL
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Kevin, your "officially" a kook. I'm not sure he wanted that title but your "other side" is showing.

I knew if I digged long enough we might see a glimpse. Must have been that egg or perhaps that granola this morning.

face to face  groupdance  we got some new emoticons or maybe I didn't see these before.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 pm

I am listening to the call with Dave Schmidt. As this call continues, this man is not a "Pumper" nor is he a Gurupoo, or a phony, scammer or liar, in my opinion. Sometimes you can just tell. There is no BS or false statements or promises.

This man seems to be someone who has information that is nothing like what the other Guru's spew out. In addition is very careful that everything said is accurate to the best ability.

I really think I am right on this one, but you need to visit, listen, and judge for yourself.  2cents
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:46 pm

I have listened to a couple of his videos.  I will reserve my judgement.  He does have a bit more to add then many of the stupid guru's.  And, like I mentioned at least he shows his face, unlike the others who hide behind a name and computer screen.  Hey...I guess I could be accused of the same thing but then again, I don't push or pump anything. At least nothing that makes me any money.
Yachty, what happened to your avatar pic?  You need a face.

:spring2:  ❇
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Ok, I will put it back. I was going to change it, but got side tracked with some business from home and forgot.

Plus, the fact that we now know Kevin is a "Kook", just messed with my thoughts for a minute. I suppose it was his coming out party tonight ! ( I will probably get banned now)........ :okjh:  :okjh:
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Kevin doesn't ban anyone. He will just mess with your mind.   eys 

Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 3508649203         Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 1570665320
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:24 pm

Thanks, Good Luck with that ! LOL Thank God, it's small, and norrow minded......Not really, but hope he has time for a good run for his money !!!! LMAO omg 

I changed my avitar to one I like better. Anything sun and water involved, I like better !
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:27 pm

He might not have time to mess with you. I am keeping him busy with posts all over the place and he's gotta keep things in line.   lmao 

Nice pic. Is that coffee you are drinking or something tropical?   coffee
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Thanks, It is not coffee, probably something else depending on the time of the day. That looks like late afternoon on the way to food, music and a waterside patio resturant with music.  run
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Thanks, It is not coffee, probably something else depending on the time of the day. That looks like late afternoon on the way to food, music and a waterside patio resturant with music.  run
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video Empty A soul

Post by JohnAnthony Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:33 pm

"Yes I have a soul, at least I think I do. And of course, I am probably a Kook ! "

Personally, I disagree--I don't think you have a soul. I think you ARE a soul and you HAVE a body. Just my opinion, of course.

------------------------------------------------------------
Worrying is using your imagination to create what you don't want.

JohnAnthony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:37 pm

JohnAnthony wrote:"Yes I have a soul, at least I think I do. And of course, I am probably a Kook ! "

Personally, I disagree--I don't think you have a soul. I think you ARE a soul and you HAVE a body. Just my opinion, of course.

nailed it!!! Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 2218296283   happydance
love the tag line also, tell children this all the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:46 pm

Well then, maybe you should check out Faithfulearth.com It would be perfect for you guys. We dont deal with this Dinar, Dong or other stuff, but do bring perople of faith together from all around the world.

Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 2218296283
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:26 pm

I believe I would call what I have is a "knowing" not so much a "faith".

Like i said, I'm a bit of a kook, but as I get a bit older, I think I will change that image to one called "eccentric".

Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video Rita-ora1
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:28 pm

JohnAnthony wrote:"Yes I have a soul, at least I think I do. And of course, I am probably a Kook ! "

Love your signature line as well.!!!!

Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 1150991001
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:33 pm

Goldiegirl, That is what I need, someone who is in the knowing and can peer into the future and past. I had a friend in Colorado who was quite accomplished and wrote several books which I financially helped her with from a publishing money support.

I love what you guys do, and think it is a connection many don't understand. So, do you do readings or is this just kepot within you ?
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:26 pm

Yachtsman, I used to do them. I stopped for many reasons. Mostly I took a different path with it all only to find it bringing me back full circle. I am told by my peers I should do it again!!!!  We shall see.

I have a need to get the word out. Action must be taken and I recently found that a new friend whom I have known for a couple of years is into writing and it has inspired me to do what I wanted to do my entire life.  I think that is a sign. There are no coincidences.!!!!

So, with that I am starting (not sure I should be sharing this as I like to keep some things personal for a while) a new writing class next Tuesday and I would also like to start a blog. I have lots to say. Too much in this brain of mine and I need to share it...for those that are seeking it that is.

BTW, I love what I do as well. Can't imagine life without it. Really. Don't know how people live without that "knowing". Would be like stepping outside with my eyes closed and trying to find my way in the world.

Well, I believe I have shared enough of my kookiness this week. Maybe even scared a few but have only scratched the surface.

omg 

:bvcx:  :hyfr:  :kdiek:  :aed:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Goldiegirl wrote:Yachtsman, I used to do them. I stopped for many reasons. Mostly I took a different path with it all only to find it bringing me back full circle. I am told by my peers I should do it again!!!!  We shall see.

I have a need to get the word out. Action must be taken and I recently found that a new friend whom I have known for a couple of years is into writing and it has inspired me to do what I wanted to do my entire life.  I think that is a sign. There are no coincidences.!!!!

So, with that I am starting (not sure I should be sharing this as I like to keep some things personal for a while) a new writing class next Tuesday and I would also like to start a blog. I have lots to say. Too much in this brain of mine and I need to share it...for those that are seeking it that is.

BTW, I love what I do as well. Can't imagine life without it. Really. Don't know how people live without that "knowing". Would be like stepping outside with my eyes closed and trying to find my way in the world.

Well, I believe I have shared enough of my kookiness this week. Maybe even scared a few but have only scratched the surface.

omg 

You have no peers, we are all are Sui generis

Sui generis (/ˌsuːaɪ ˈdʒɛnərɪs/;[1] Latin: [ˈsʊ.iː ˈɡɛnɛrɪs]) is a Latin phrase, meaning "of its own kind/genus" and hence "unique in its characteristics".[2] See also wiktionary definition of sui generis.
 :juggle: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Goldiegirl wrote:Yachtsman, I used to do them. I stopped for many reasons. Mostly I took a different path with it all only to find it bringing me back full circle. I am told by my peers I should do it again!!!!  We shall see.

omg 

I wish you the best, and you express yourself pretty well now!! It is always wonderful to share our gifts with brothers and sisters!!
 :okjh:  Dave Schmidt with his dinar and dong update video 2243815925 

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum