Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something?

Go down

Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something? Empty Need (by quarter) -- Crappy translation of something?

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Need (by quarter)
01/22/2014

Need (by quarter)

By:Sami Kazem Al-Faraj - 21-01-2014

After nearly two years of current Iraqi currency trading take scream here and there regarding the deletion of zeros it once again confirms the Central Bank that year (sic) will be in deleted a month later comes out one member of the parliamentary Finance Committee refutes the Central spokesman and work (with leading zeros), indication (as revealed by God for them) and then has a money expert for baring his ordains its parliamentary and the reasons mentionedA zero on the cash situation and the North sistkorbmgrd delete the zeros and..

And that is. This is followed by the propagates etc then a silence has lengthened or shortened to remember a speaker from the Central Bank that last breath stlfed zeros and it (the Central Bank) will knock the last nail in the coffin, so someone would be serial to insist on Parliament (zeros) in long-lasting and its short lifetimes. And..And despite having heard and read of the stakeholders on the benefits that would result from deleting zeroes but these benefits apparently will not benefit the people but will be limited to owners (blocks) of the good (money) and DL the 1 billion without leading zeros will be smaller and lighter, the process (lftha) will be a easy than if they were zeros! It is important in all of this, Dear Sirs, allegedly the citizen is your Esq. your purpose and every step and every decision they take him, whether you have agreed to the deletion of zeros awakhtlftm on deleting the ' gentlemen delete zeros since time without notice to you if this (maaaz) once and you bring down the street you will see with your eyes and hear the fill your ear how promote (dealers alarbein. walbstiat) for their merchandise. Need a. The dinar. Need text. Need a quarter!!

source
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum