Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency

3 posters

Go down

The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency Empty The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:30 pm

(by walkingstick)
إرسل الموضوع الى صديق 
[size=32]The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency[/size]

4/15/2014 0:00 

Suri described Balmusdh protective oil price fluctuations 
Baghdad - Mostafa Hashemi 
represents the economic stability of any country component of equal opportunities for the supply and demand for services in it, where he sees an economist that the presence of stability as well as to isolate external influences and minimize the national economy and revitalize the work of the productive sectors and solving economic problems internal push towards strengthening and enhancing the value of the dinaroverall stability , said economic expert, Dr. Majid picture that the economy is affected by a factor of stability is totally reflected directly on the value of the currency as well as the presence of internal and external influences play a role in determining that valueHe added picture in a statement (morning): The amount of cash reserve represents bumper biggest fluctuations in oil prices follows affect the fluctuation of the exchange rate where it not for the strength of the amount of the reserve sovereign to the value of the dinarpurchasing power and has a cash reserve of the dinar - as announced recently - more than 80 billion dollars paving the way to be because of the Iraqi currency purchasing power larger than it is now, as well as that it will contribute significantly to raise its value against other foreign currencies. In a time when cash reserves of some countries declines or great heights of a sudden, the cash reserves of the Iraqi paced a solid upward stable away from the fall or the sudden riseeconomic reforms and pointed out the picture that enhance the value of the dinar comes by isolating external influences and mitigate the effects of Internal factors of instability in things in general and economic chaos, as the increased demand for goods and services lead to increased demand for the dollarstressed that economic development impact of the strengthening of trust and strengthening of the dinar itself, where the economic reforms and the elimination of the problems that hit the Iraqi economy represented by unemployment and the housing crisis, poverty and diversify the services that will balance the need for services in the home, explaining that the activation of the productive sectors will greatly help to provide employment opportunities that reduces importsdomestic production and stressed that offers the possibility of parallel supply and demand for goods and services and local production within Iraq will lead to enhance the value of the dinar, adding that the currencies of other countries as dollar, euro, yen and the yuan and other currencies derived its strength in the currency market of the power economy of their countries. they also did not get the position, but to solve its economic problems of the Interiordollarization and hinted the picture that dollarization phenomenon in Iraq, something naturally, especially that all imports of external financial relating to oil is in U.S. dollars, and therefore linked to the national economy in this currency is very large because of all exports and imports in dollarsadded that the phenomenon of resorting to the dollar and Aktnazha linked to the weakness of the local currency and to go to a strong currency in which the trust to be saved, stressing that confidence in Iraqi dinars strong at the present time, because it has a reserve of sovereign strongrevaluation was an academic economist earlier called for those in charge of the economic sector in Iraq to re-evaluate the value of the currency after it enhances the cash reserve quantities of gold.  said Dr. Majid Baidhani he supposed After adding about 1.5 billion dollars to the Central Bank reserves to rise the value of the dinar to a higher level compared to its exchange rate against the dollar, praising the procedures followed in the context of monetary policy, stressing the need to speed up the move to re-evaluate the dinar to strengthen the foundations and pillars of the national economy
should be noted that the bank Central boosted its reserves of gold to up to 90 tons after announcing the purchase amounts of it for the purpose of selling them to the public in support of enhancing the value of the local currency.

http://www.alsabaah....w.aspx?ID=69102
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency Empty Re: The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:42 pm

April 15, 2014 12: 00 am
As the flak of balmaseda mock oil price fluctuations
Baghdad-Mostafa Hashemi
The economic stability of a country of equal opportunities for the supply of and demand for services, where the Economist considers stability to external influences and minimize the insulation on the national economy and revitalize the work of the productive sectors and the domestic economic problems would push towards strengthening and enhancing the value of the dinar.

Overall stability

And Economist Dr. Majid shadow economy by stabilizing entirely reflected directly on the value of the currency as well as the presence of external and internal influences play a role in determining that value. He said in a statement to (morning): the amount of cash reserves is the largest almeseda oil price fluctuations that affect the fluctuation of the exchange rate so that without the power of the sovereign reserve amount for the value of the dinar.

Purchasing power

With cash reserves of the dinar – recently said-more than 80 billion dollars, paving the way for the Iraqi currency purchasing power larger than it is now and that it will contribute significantly to raising the value of other currencies. At a time when some States cash reserves declines or rises very abruptly, the Iraqi cash reserves well paced stable upward away from the drop or surge.

Economic reforms

Mock noted that enhance the value of the dinar comes by isolating external influences and alleviate the effects of the internal factors of instability on things in General and economic chaos, so that increased demand for goods and services will lead to increased demand for the dollar.
The economic development impact in promoting confidence and strengthening of dinar, since the economic reforms and eliminate problems that hit the Iraqi economy with unemployment and the housing crisis, poverty, diversification of services that will balance the need for services in the home, activating productive sectors will help a lot in creating jobs reducing imports.

Local production

He can match the supply and demand of goods and services from local production in Iraq would strengthen the dinar value, adding that other countries ' currencies such as the dollar and the euro, the yen and the Yuan and other currencies in the Forex market is derived from the strength of their economy. it did not get its only domestic economic problems.

Dollarization

Sham suggested that the phenomenon of dollarization in Iraq is natural, especially that all imports of foreign financial oil is in US dollars, and has been associated with the national economy in this currency very heavily for all exports and imports in dollars.
The phenomenon of the use of the dollar and her firmness is linked to twice the value of the local currency and strong currency are confident to put aside that confidence in Iraqi dinar is strong at the moment, to enjoy being a sovereign reserve powers.

Revaluation

He was an academic Economist, previously called the economic sector in Iraq to reassess after the currency strengthened cash reserve amounts of gold.
Dr Majid Al should add about $ 1.5 billion to the Central Bank's reserves to increase the value of the dinar to higher levels compared to purely price against the dollar, praising the procedure in the context of monetary policy, stressing the need to expedite the move to dinar revaluation for strengthening the foundations and pillars of the national economy.
The Central Bank boosted its gold reserve of up to 90 tons after announcing purchase of it for the purpose of selling them to the public to support the strengthening of the local currency.

http://www.alsabaah....w.aspx?ID=69102
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency Empty Re: The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:44 pm

Bondlady's comments on this article.

The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency

[Shredd] Why are the reserves a big deal? Well, carefully read through this article and it explains perfectly the effect it is and will have!

"In a time when cash reserves of some countries declines or great heights of a sudden, the cash reserves of the Iraqi paced a solid upward stable away from the fall or the sudden rise."

"stressing the need to speed up the move to re-evaluate the dinar to strengthen the foundations and pillars of the national economy"
~~~

[Shredd]  Iraq is dedollarizing, updating their notes and are going to remove the zeros this year. The reserves have proven to provide stability. Soon we will see the monetary policy change and soon we will see a change in the valuation of the dinar. It's all connected and reliant upon it.

[lightingcslt] as Bondlady and I discussed this article this morning. take note of the basket of currencies that Shabbs had mentioned back in 2008-2009. and the dinar is in that basket. hold on to your hats everyone this is coming straight on heading right for us. and with all these articles about the revalue tells me it way sooner than later

[tlm724] The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency

[tlm724] they have the power baby !

[tlm724] push towards strengthening and enhancing the value of the dinar

[tlm724] push it !

[tlm724] that the economy is affected by a factor of stability is totally reflected directly on the value of the currency as well as the presence of internal and external influences play a role in determining that value

[tlm724] stability is totally reflected directly on the value

[tlm724] that's exactly what Shabbi said !

[tlm724] The amount of cash reserve represents bumper biggest fluctuations in oil prices follows affect the fluctuation of the exchange rate where it not for the strength of the amount of the reserve sovereign to the value of the dinar

[tlm724] so IF they didn't have the huge reserves then the dinar would be unstable but that is NOT the case now !

[tlm724] more than 80 billion dollars paving the way to be because of the Iraqi currency purchasing power larger than it is now

[tlm724] Iraqi currency purchasing power larger than it is now

[rsp1] not to mention, all that gold

[tlm724] the value of the dinar is NOT reflecting it's true value YET

[tlm724] as well as that it will contribute significantly to raise its value against other foreign currencies

[rsp1] yes !!!!!!!!

[tlm724] it has been growing this whole time as BondLady has told us time and time again, just because we don't see it does NOT mean it isn't growing    

[rsp1] Oh, I know...We just don't see it, like you said.

[tlm724] as the increased demand for goods and services lead to increased demand for the dollar

[tlm724] that economic development impact of the strengthening of trust and strengthening of the dinar itself

[tlm724] stressed that offers the possibility of parallel supply and demand for goods and services and local production within Iraq will lead to enhance the value of the dinar,

[therealbubbie] tlm724 how long can they keep the reserves at bay doing nothing with the dinar !

[tlm724] that is a free market economy, supply and demand and local production keeps the economy going !

[tlm724] will lead to enhance the value of the dinar

[tlm724] that the currencies of other countries as dollar and the euro, the yen and the yuan and other currencies derived its strength in the currency market of the power economy of their countries

[tlm724] so all these countries added value to their currencies via the currency market

[tlm724] as Iraq is doing !

[therealbubbie] tlm724 what I am saying is ... what the heck is the hold up !!!!!              

[tlm724] obviously bubbies they are doing this    

[tlm724] I don't think there is a hold up I think it is a plan and it is moving forward !

[tlm724] economist earlier called for those in charge of the economic sector in Iraq to re-evaluate the value of the currency after it enhances the cash reserve quantities of gold

[tlm724] so re-evaluate the dinar after they got their gold to a level they are comfortable with and they HAVE that level now !

[rsp1] well if they keep this up...buying gold the way they are...maybe when they do RV it'll be at the old rate...wishful thinking, but a possibility

[tlm724] he supposed After adding about 1.5 billion dollars to the Central Bank reserves to rise the value of the dinar to a higher level compared to its exchange rate against the dollar

[tlm724] the Central Bank reserves to rise the value of the dinar to a higher level compared to its exchange rate against the dollar

[tlm724] there you go raise it above the value of the USD

[tlm724] and the CBI has the reserves to cover that !

[rsp1] awesome article...

[tlm724] that is some great stuff right there !!! tyvm BondLady !!

[BondLady]  shabs layed the basket of currency's out that the dinar would be in

[BondLady]  shabs said it basically approx 5 yrs ago

[BondLady] and we're now seeing things coming to pass

[tlm724] yes we are !

BondLady] despite Iraqis fighting BS they still progress right on through the fog of BS
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:35 pm

The cash reserve won't be a drop in a very large bucket if they RV at 1 to 1 or above without a LOP.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Doesn't have to be ... that's the wonder of fractional banking ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency 2805820865  The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency 2805820865  The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency 2805820865  The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:50 pm

OK I hear you catman. Is there a catwoman?

If it LOP's why hasn't it been done yet?  Don't say because they want to sell us more of their pretty orange paper.

There are 2 streams of thought. Both differ between the Iraqi powers. If we loose we loose. Won't be the first time I lost anything.  All anyone wants is an end...pull the bandaid off already.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:35 pm

NO, NO, Goldiegirl, not and end, I want my $38 per dinar like Tony promised.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:37 pm

You will be purring like a cat if you were to get .38 never mind $38.  I'm going to stay optimistic at least until fall.

:okjh:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum