Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles

2 posters

Go down

Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles Empty Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:31 am

Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles
04/15/2014

Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles 7970735
D. Kamal Abdullah Do you fit Iyad Allawi, because people will be active in the center of Iraq? Will fit to be a leader or a wafer to project an Iraqi national real? Is it even fit because Allawi be representative of any component of the Iraqi people? For an answer to a question as big as this has to be a little bit of downtime at some of the facts and events that reveal the metal so as not to go on face value we say:Detection forbid Rahim personal Iraqi media known and former leader of the National Accord Movement, one of its founders in front of media group and the Iraqi political reason for his resignation from the leadership of the movement back to that Iyad Allawi is somewhat dictatorial blistering difficult to deal with, and he feels himself above everyone else, and rejects any different opinion, It is despite the lack of meetings, which bring together with the movement's leadership refuses to listen to others, and performs in the head, in addition to that no one can guess what he thinks not seen the movement's leadership on the movements of political and international contacts, which dismantled the movement and make all the founders and makers of her daughters first refused to resign and leave them because they are unwitting puppets fingers Allawi.

Tends Iyad Allawi's always a coup against his comrades in political action after that the cost of Britain's intelligence agency (or 6) the establishment of a political movement opposed to the former regime Nbarqa Berqa national and entered into a dialogue with some opposition figures of the regime, including Salah Omar al-Tikriti, a member of the Council of the revolution former Minister of Information Ismail Ghulam member of the leadership of al Syria, improve Malp Baathist leader old, Salah Shaykhli director of the central bank earlier, Salim Imami military and former Baathist and ended dialogues to the establishment of the National Accord Movement, but it began a torrent of money flowing it from many countries even accounted for the money and refused to that he brings to the movement or inform his comrades it forced a lot of leaders such as Knight Haj Hussein, Tawfiq al, Saad al-Obeidi, Najib al-Salihi, Mahdi al-Dulaimi, Samarrai, Abdullah Shahwani, Hamid al-Jubouri, Ghassan al-Attiyah, Hicham Chaoui to leave the movement has a tendency to form a New exhibitions.

Salim front says about him that he was seeking a marketing himself in front of the White House, the Pentagon and the CIA as the commander of the Iraqi opposition, has been ridiculed large amounts of money on public relations firms to improve his image and to persuade the United States under his leadership.

The newspaper, The Washington Post reported in an article titled (Ayad Allawi, a double agent for the CIA and British) pointed out that Ayad Allawi work quietly with the American and British intelligence through the lobby media American prestigious pay him money Accord Movement, the Iraqi more than 300 thousand dollars to help him Contact the policy makers in the U.S. administration and some journalists, according to a letter submitted to the U.S. Department of Justice. She said those circles that the amounts came from someone who holds British citizenship, called "Meshaal House", where it was described as a close friend of Ayad Allawi and his fans.

Said one adviser to Allawi, called "Nick Theros," said Allawi, because of this Allaboubi engagements and Iraqi military personnel and Iraqi intelligence and the Baath Party, managed to get strong support from the State Department and the CIA and the British intelligence service MI6.

The newspaper said a number of American companies that had previously worked for Allawi to submit reports to the recording unit and foreign customers in the U.S. Department of Justice for amounts received from Allawi. Among those companies:

1. Firm Brown Lloyd James United, a public relations firm located in New York and was the arrest of Allawi 120 000 dollars a month.

2. The Washington office of the company's legal Bresson Gates Ellis and Rovilas Med for a mission lobby and was caught from Allawi 100 000 per month

3. Consulting firm Theros and Theros owned by "Nick Theros," and his father, Patrick, who had worked previously as an ambassador and was taking 100 000 dollars a month.

I have a drawer Allawi curriculum repressive bloody since his youth until his chairing of the transitional government, and he is playing a role as a terrorist dirty represented in the car bombs that were sent to Baghdad in the past 1992_ 1995 that targeted a bus student and City Kids Games and Shorja and others claimed the lives of dozens of innocent people and confirms journalist Kurt Mikko and renowned commentator Robert Dreyfuss and his investigations outstanding Simurherh that Allawi after chairing the transitional government and in collaboration with director George Tenet and the CIA Beshra in building a secret death squads own within a special program similar to the device's built-in Vietnam in 1968, which Anshe time within a program called Phoenix, has been given to Allawi financial coverage, and in cooperation with Bremer up to the borders of three billion of the total 87 billion placed in the service of the reconstruction of Iraq?! The washed funds this device within your list of financial dependency of the Air Force, U.S. Special in Iraq and was the primary number for this device contains 275 officers from the CIA with a few Anvar of Iraqi collaborators with the former Iraqi security services. The plans were appropriate for this device has been developed since December 2003, when Allawi visited the headquarters of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency in Virginia in the United States.

It seems that Allawi may listen in to visit those tips many by the Central Intelligence Agency, has begun to impact writing articles cascading in the American press, the Washington Post, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and the Gulf Press, and was the main objective of the articles is to pay tribute to the security services of America and defend activities against the Iraqi resistance!. ugliest but what he did Iyad Allawi as a serial killer of first class what happened in the Amiriya district in Baghdad.

It has exposed the newspaper correspondent Sydney Mornnk Herald Australian magazine-Age known Paul Mac Joe incident awesome chilling held in a security complex in Ameriya in western Baghdad, was conducted Broadcaster Qadeer Maskin Mac Que of Radio and Television Australian Broadcasting Corporation interview with the journalist in question, where repeated to detail what he had published in the Gazette mentioned, and challenged the journalist security agencies and the media's Allawi to tell a lie so., and a summary of modern and incident Allawi went to the security compound in LAID field visit unannounced, accompanied by Interior Minister Falah al-Naqib. visit was within the limits of the last week of June 2004, where he met Allawi with the director of the complex, General Raad Abdullah and a group of new police, and assured them of the importance of using a method of Cruelty higher in dealing with terrorists and that Allawi and his government is determined to protect the police from any attempt to avenge them. order to prove their credibility decisions and interpretations and obligations surged wielding a pistol personal and waving him toward Square complex, where is the development of seven resistance fighters near the wall detainees handcuffed and blindfolded and initiated the firing over the heads of these detainees where six of them fell, and remained seventh submerged in blood.

According to witnesses how to transfer the bodies and bury them in the desert near the Abu Ghraib prison famous, and the names that were mentioned in the certificate: Ahmad Abdullah Alahsmi, Amer Lutfi Mohammed, and the third is Walid Mehdi Ahmed al-Samarrai was confirmed by two witnesses that the Interior Minister Falah al-Naqib he wants to finish off the detainees and specifically Samurai, because they had participated in the torpedo House Captain in Samarra and the liquidation of many of the personal guard.

In summary, the mentioned facts confirm what is not possible confusion that Iyad Allawi is not fit for any national role but is not fit to be more of a spy and a serial killer and a thief.
http://goo.gl/z0SU70
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles Empty Re: Iyad Allawi, leader of a political or a spy and a serial killer and a thief?Under section: the views and articles

Post by Jayzze Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:08 pm

he is no different then any of the iraqi politicans. my only  hope is they get there act together long enough to rv and then they can kill easch other and sink in the snds of the desert
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum