Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:43 pm

I thought some of you might find this interesting. I know I do. Been an avid astrologer since I was 14 yrs old. Only 20 yrs ago now. LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 Earth Transformed
By Molly Hall

Any who before Pluto went into Capricorn in November 2008 it was in Sagittarius. Sag is all about searching for the truth, justice and spirituality.  It was Sag that brought out the ugliness that was going on. Hanging the dirty laundry out so everyone can see. This was 1995 - 2008.  Pluto is a planet that does not like to "fix" things. He (male energy) is much like a Darth Vader and likes to wipe the slate clean. Imagine him going into a society and taking his arm and wiping clean all that had been accomplished and saying it needs to be recreated.  Capricorn is structure, society and government. Read about what Pluto's job is now.

The transit of Pluto through Capricorn is such a long one, that it's hard to fathom what life will be like in 2023, when it ends. Capricorn is a cardinal earth sign, making it the master of the physical realm, the lasting structure-builder of the Zodiac. It's a sign of breadth and depth, whose efforts tend to be big in scale. Capricorn is a sign that digs in, to be an active part of the backbone of society.

Enter Pluto (which moved into Capricorn in November 2008), whose planetary purpose is to destroy that which no longer fits with the evolutionary plan. Pluto is set to transform the very structure of society, and how we live on our planet.

Will we see clean energy, a re-seeded and de-toxified Earth? Will the economic system be reformed, so that all of the planet shares in its abundance? And will the sickness and corruption of our government institutions be transmuted into a higher ideal? It all depends on what we do with Pluto's profound provocations to change our ways.

Pluto's trials serve to shatter structures that have become prisons to growth, even though we cling to the familiar as it crumbles. Just when we think we've hit a bottom, Pluto sends us hurling down further into what seems like a bottom-less pit. Pluto transits take out the light at the end of the tunnel. And that's when the miracle happens, and you realize you're stronger than you thought you were. And when true faith takes root in your character.
Right now, Pluto's drama is playing out in the realm of finances, government and the environment. We're seeing desperate, compulsive and obsessive behavior come into the light, as more suffer from a system that's been revealed as unsound. Pluto's probing uncovers distorted thinking, and power being wielded destructively. The truth comes out, and in the financial world, we see a value-system that is poisoned by greed. It's based on a sick psychological foundation, one not in harmony with the cycles of life. Pluto has a way of using extremes to bring a point home. With the bailout, we see the truth made clear -- we have a hopelessly corrupt government, in cahoots with the banking interests.
As 'trust' in the market is lost, the whole system spirals out of control. Banks don't lend the taxpayer money they were extended, and citizens are re-thinking their budgetary priorities. They're not shopping 'til they drop anymore. The values are changing, and investors are desperately looking to funnel their assets into whatever is perceived to have timeless value, like gold.

And this is a challenge to every household, as we try to adjust to the changes in the economy. There's taboo where you find Pluto, and Jessica Murray has written about America's loaded relationship with money. The issue of debt is fraught with dark emotions like shame, guilt and a sense of not being 'in control' of life. What's happening, with new rules and regulations skewed toward corporations, mirrors what happened in pre-Colonial America, the last time Pluto was in Capricorn. Pluto's dark powers of control, through money, is a theme that each of us will wrestle with, in some form or another. The specter of debtor's prisons has risen in the news here and there, but it's not likely to go that far. There's a potential for profound healing of our relationship with money, and a release from the prison of burdening debt.

Since Capricorn deals with power hierarchies, it's not just the average citizen that will feel the burn. We're apt to see the mighty fall during this transit. The monied elite are in Pluto's hot seat, with an investigative eye on what's hopelessly unsustainable. For example, the formerly hidden truths about the Federal Reserve, are coming to light. Since they charge interest on the money they print for the U.S. government, each dollar issued by this private bank adds to the national debt. Simple truths like this are being uncloaked in the mainstream, and that could ultimately lead to reform of the whole system. It's Pluto's time to follow the money with the promise that by exposing the hidden hands, any inherently destructive power structures can be dismantled.

Since Capricorn is a sign of enmeshed authority, we could be shocked by the fall or exposure of rotten-to-the-core leaders. Capricorn is the sign of the mentor and the archetypal patriarch...the Grand Poohbah. We will see the end of blind faith in paternal leaders to shape our world, especially ones with a do as I say, not as I do attitude. The true imbalances of a patriarchal system will be outed, and what has been hidden, exposed.
The scourge of unregulated corporate power goes to the extreme, and Pluto's lessons on this are designed to be undeniable. This transit enables us to see the dark truths about corporate greed, and the destructive force that puts profit before people (and in fact, all life on Earth). The part we each play to create a sick or healthy society, by how we spend our money, is brought home in a big way.

Though Pluto can take us to a hopeless place, there's always a rebirth on the other side. It's a planet that transforms whatever life energy it touches. And it does that by shattering the outer structure, so that the core gems can be ferreted out. That nucleus of what's real and true, becomes the foundation for the new.

This is just the beginning of a transit that many believe will be a rebirth for the planet. Pluto strips away what's false or superficial, so that the authentic can come to life. If there's greenwashing going on, we'll find out. We can speculate on what will happen, but Pluto's nature is to push us past the comfort zone, and into the primal untapped places within. The Earth is the ultimate change-agent in this scenario, and may surprise us all with her lessons. The end result will be a return to earth wisdom, where we all become back to the landers. And each of us has a role to play in re-creating society, and coming back into a give & take harmony with the Earth as the living entity that sustains us.

http://astrology.about.com/od/plutoincapricornto2023/qt/PlutoCap.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:47 pm

GG, very good read thank you.

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Saint, Glad you enjoyed it. What I love is history and when really good astrologers can look back at what happened 200 years ago when the same planetary situation was in place and what transpired is what intrigues me..That and a nice bottle of red.

:spring2:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:18 pm

GG, A nice bottle of red always goes handsomely with good company.  angel2

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:18 pm

or without.  :kdiek:  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Well I'll pass on the horrorscope, but the bottle of red sounds pretty good.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Easy does it Kevin.  You can't gulp it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:06 am

Don't worry, but after a half a bottle I am feeling pretty good.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Half a bottle. That's only a glass and a half.  You're a cheap date.

omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:38 pm

GG, better get your wallet out then     cause it'll be more than a bottle especially with a great meal      or just relaxing.    :justswinging:

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Yea, well I rarely have more than a glass and that only on occasion, and other than cooking or maybe something like egg nog, never anything stronger, sooo .....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:58 pm

I come from a long line of European blood (very close to Russian...lol) so with a meal I can pretty much drink a bottle myself.   :spring1: 

Saint, what do you have cooking today in that pan of yours?   Twisted Evil

OK Kevin, a spritzer for you.

:juggle:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:06 pm

Nothing yet today but yesterday grilled some bratwurst and then put them in a pan on the grill with Bavarian style sauerkraut and beer for an additional 15 minutes. They were served with buttered red potatoes and a nice Chilean wine yummy      bigsmile

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:09 pm

And greens?  You had some greens?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:12 pm

omg  I totally spaced out the veggies, I was using the sauerkraut as my veggie. What a faux pas on my part.    sorry

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Have a nice steak for the grill tonight ... local farm raised and grass fed. Not sure what I'll have with it. Yet ...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:22 pm

Humm Kevin, sounds good. We are having nice weather 72F (OMG) here today.  I was going to do a beef stroganoff but I think I might do a steak on the grill as well. Don't think mine is local though.  I'll do a nice spinach salad and I'm going to pass on the potatoes. 

Saint, you and your French (faux pas or is that paw?)  Sausages and sauerkraut you say. Hmmm open the windows at your house today.

omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Kevin, may I suggest a baked potato , sauteed mushrooms with french cut green beans with a nice glass of red wine. For dessert a small dapple of chocolate mint Ice cream.   

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:27 pm

GG, I would open the windows today but it is 3 degrees C and snowy.

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:30 pm

Get some sour cream on that baked potato as well.

For desert how about?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:32 pm

@Saint wrote:
GG, I would open the windows today but it is 3 degrees C and snowy.
LOL and you are so much further south than me. LOL

I can't believe the weather we are having today. But only today. It will be back to 2C and wet snow on Tuesday.

eys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:06 pm

GG I sure hope when you grill your steak it gets no more well done than a Medium rare or even a rare. I like mine to almost moo, somewhere between Medium rare and rare.   

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Saint, it's medium to medium rare and not another peep or moo from you about it.

bigsmile

I think I'm going to save it for another day. Clouds are moving in and rain is expected. Looks like stroganoff after all.  Thinking about dinner and I haven't even had lunch yet.  :spring1:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:45 pm

GG, the stroganoff sounds delicious and a nice choice for when the weather turns nasty.    You

can prepare it while your eating lunch with a nice red 

No more   or

from me .

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:55 pm

OK sounds good. You can bring the ice cream. I'll make enough for a crowd. The only way I know how to cook.

:juggle:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:59 pm

I'll bring the ice cream and my appetite. I may also bring an extra bottle of wine or two for after dinner sipping or maybe some Grand Marnier.   :juggle:

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:04 pm

Bring the wine, I'm short on that. The GM I have.

:kdiek:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:27 pm

:spring1:

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Dinner at 8, don't be late.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Do I wear a tie or less casual.  question

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:16 pm

@Saint wrote:
Do I wear a tie or less casual.  question
  no tie but shirt and pants are a good idea.   

You can wear sweats in case you eat too much and need to expand .   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:22 pm

I always dress for dinner, never wear sweats just eat to satisfy my hunger never too much don't like the bloating feeling.  :appetite:  Besides, leaves no room for dessert and an after dinner drink to satisfy the palate.   

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Saint, OK dress as you feel comfortable.  Wink 

Kevin, how is that steak coming along?  Have you figured out the rest of your menu?   bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:15 pm

Perfect medium rare, decided to keep it simple, a nice salad lightly dressed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 am

Glad you had a delicious meal Kevin.  Noting wrong with simple!!!

:okjh:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Thanks GG that was enlightening and very interesting.

lovelightblessings
1ness
Back to top Go down
mannymanin925

PostSubject: Pluto   Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:05 pm

I believe that Pluto is making its presence in an obvious manner.
Back to top Go down
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:43 pm

It's always good (for those interested like me and I love history) to go back and find out the last time this influence existed. There is a snipet.  You can get the whole enchilada so to speak in the link below this note.

PREVIOUS TIMES OF PLUTO IN CAPRICORN
This long, extended stay of Pluto in Capricorn (2008 - 2023) will completely revise the power issues and issues of authority. The last time Pluto was in Capricorn was from 1762 to 1779, which included the founding of our country to gain the freedom against the oppression from the King of England. Now our power issues will once again reveal similar issues that were addressed with "taxation without representation", the War of Regulation from 1764 to 1771 against corrupt colonial officials, The Stamp and Sugar Act which tried violators in Admiralty court where the defendants were considered guilty until they could prove their innocence. The Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights and Articles of the Constitution built from the Magma Carter written to set the parameters and rules of freedom and independence. We will find ourselves in the same boat of addressing the oppressive and corrupt power issues that have been used against people and to revolutionize the checks and balances required for the rightful use of power.

The Capricorn States (when the specific State entered into the U.S. Union) will become the focus and subject of the most changes, transitions, potential scandals and ultimate revisions. They are;
Iowa - December 28, 1846
Texas - December 29, 1845
Georgia - January 2, 1788
Alaska - January 3, 1959
Utah - January 4, 1896
New Mexico - January 6, 1912
Connecticut - January 9, 1788

To understand the effect of Pluto in Capricorn and transitioning through this sign, look to the impact according to your Sun Sign, click onto the link below. Also review the location in your natal chart of the location of Pluto in Capricorn. As Pluto opens up new avenues and new options, efforts required during Pluto's time in Capricorn assist us to understand the issues that will become your primary focus while Pluto and Uranus are square. Pluto will activate and animate these changes beginning in 2011. It is time to look for those doors that are emerging and the avenues that are becoming visible.

http://www.alphalifetrends.com/plutoincapricorn.html

and please, no Uranus jokes.   :spring2: 

Prior to this Puto was in Sagittarius from 1995 - 2008. I must say that it was a world wind time for me. So much that I  may be inspired to write a book about it. Me being Sagittarius and all.   :spring3:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turgilsa

PostSubject: Oh?   Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:13 am

Let me see if I have this right.

Looking from our planet, Pluto appears to be in front of the constellation Capricorn, which causes all the phenomena listed in the article?  :hyfr:
Back to top Go down
turgilsa

PostSubject: magma carter?   Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:26 am

I'm sorry, but this just cracked me up. "The Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights and Articles of the Constitution built from the Magma Carter written to set the parameters and rules of freedom and independence."

Either there is a volcano named after someone or other Carter or you are referring to the Magna Carta. I presume the latter. 

And it is the Articles of CONFEDERATION, not Constitution.

We Capricorns are really picky sometimes.

question
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:21 am

Welcome guest turgilsa !! Thank you for your participation on this thread.  A new voice is always in the crowd is always welcome. 
   :polk:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!   Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:52 am

turgilsa, I would like to take credit for writing it but I didn't. See link attached in that post. It's written by Karyl Jackson.

As for Caps being picked on, I don't know where you go that idea.  The influence where Pluto is in any sign is always or at times, "violently changed" as that is Pluto's general energy. One of Darth Vader.  He's not a fixer of situations. He wipes (and I use the word he to represent male energy) the slate clean and starts fresh.

It was not always a  pleasant time with  Pluto in SAG but a necessary "cleansing" as I like to call it. My life changed drastically but then again, I love change.  Pluto makes change and the influence of Capricorn is or belongs to those "dogma's" of structure, power, politics and money. Amongst other good traits.

You have to admit, being a Cap yourself, those are the motivators that drives you in life.  I have many Cap friends and while being a Sag myself, I can't always agree with their motives or mindset but I do appreciate they are here, because they do form leadership in a way that is needed.

You have a wonderful ride (for lack of a better word) and I am sure you have seen some of this already take place in your life since Nov 2008.  Best to learn to "bend" with the change and create a new you.!!!  happydance Structure will fall. It needs to and not just the USA. The writer is a American so they tend to focus on change in their own country.

Like Ponee, I welcome you to the forum and given this topic, welcome any and all other comments you might have that are a "little off beat" as I tend to stretch the knowledge of minds. It's just my "drive" being a Sag and all.   Wink   Wink  Very Happy 

Thank you for posting, as many did not and I welcome a healthy and lighthearted conversation about these types of topics.

GG
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pluto in Capricorn 2008 to 2023 - We're in for a ride!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-