Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It.

5 posters

Go down

They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. Empty They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It.

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:02 pm

They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It.

Posted by R&S in Motivational On March 26, 2014
They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. Pixel

Giving Love is important to me <3

If I passed these people on the street, I would give them all of the money I had. On Reddit, pictures of unique pan handlers were posted… and the Internet fell in love with them. They aren’t normal homeless people on the street, begging for money. These people are housed, loved and well-employed. They’re simply asking for money for others.

The Passage’s goal is to help the homeless. They provide services to the homeless like meals, showers, shelter and counseling. Last year, they spent millions funding their charitable organization. These unique requests for donations are helping to fund their wonderful organization. This kindness goes a long way. We should all do our part. Help them help the homeless, visit http://passage.org.uk/

The Passage’s goal is to help the homeless.
 They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. Charity

They provide services to the homeless like meals, showers, shelter and counseling.

They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. Charity4

Last year, they spent millions funding their charitable organization.

They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. Charity3

These unique requests for donations are helping to fund their wonderful organization.

They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. Charity2

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. Empty Help the Homeless

Post by ClassyONE Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:30 pm

I loved the article on the homeless. This is where my humanitarian funds will be spent. Making lives easier for those that can't, fills you up with joy.

ClassyONE

Back to top Go down

They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. Empty Re: They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It.

Post by Saint Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Never seen any of this type, but now that I've seen it  I will keep a better focus on those that are panhandling for others who cannot. Thanks Ponee. They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. 2243815925

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It. Empty Re: They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It.

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 pm

I have donated.

It's called "Income Tax" and my country (Canada) plans to donate 150 million to Syra for humanitarian needs in 2014.  Really? 

Our seniors are struggling. I guess our PM wasn't taught charity begins at home.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:58 am

Ponee thanks for the  post - the pictures are  not showing up for me here but  I went to both links and saw  one of them -  seems one site  was doing some rebuilding  / updating -

The business man holding the sign was  awesome - that takes a lot of strength to do I think -  I definitely have a place in my heart  to work on this post RV - along side my 4 legged homeless :)and abused  - Praying for  a soon release of the RV -

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:41 am

All Fixed now.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Ponee - thank  you - those pictures speak volumes -  I love their  signs and it truly is inspiring to see  this kind of approach  to such  a huge problem  here in America -

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:02 pm

Now this I like... a lot

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum