Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bear5642 Chat @ OOM 2:08PM YOU WILL BE GOING TO THE BANK SOON (copied from dinar recaps) DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Bear5642 Chat @ OOM 2:08PM YOU WILL BE GOING TO THE BANK SOON (copied from dinar recaps)

Go down

Bear5642 Chat @ OOM 2:08PM YOU WILL BE GOING TO THE BANK SOON (copied from dinar recaps) Empty Bear5642 Chat @ OOM 2:08PM YOU WILL BE GOING TO THE BANK SOON (copied from dinar recaps)

Post by dinardiva on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Bear5642 Chat @ OOM 2:08PM (post from Red Lily)
08/19/2011  2:08 PM [jjhall] [bear5642] i have been on the phone with scottig alot today and we have been exchanging information and it is still the same and i thing it is great and will hold with the august 28th 2:09 PM

[jjhall] [bear5642] i have not heard from my contact and ican rst assured is has not heppened yet and it is now approximately 10pm iraq time he would have acll me sooner

[bear5642] it has not happened yet

2:10 PM [jjhall] [bear5642] absolutely i can say 100% this is in the making and will ahppen

[bear5642] happen 2:10 PM

[jjhall] [bear5642] i dont know if our market is the hold up and i knkw there is great concern with the iraq economy and shabibi is a wise and smart amn he knows what he needs to do to turn this around

2:12 PM [bear5642] I HAVE A TRUE BANK STORY JUST GOT IT FROM A VERY CLOSE FRIEND AND IT IS MAJOR BANK HERE IN NEW ORLEANS AND I WILL TYPE IT IN WORD AND BRING IN HERE AFTER 5

2:13 PM [bear5642] WE WILL KNOW IT FIRST WITH A COMBINATION OF OKIE, SCOTTIG AND MYSELF OUR CONTACTS IN IRAQ ARE THERE AND THEY WILL BE THE FIRST AND HAVE CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS ON WHTA WE ARE LOOKING FOR

2:16 PM [jjhall] [msmiss43] Bear..I know it is hard t come tell your friends the "not so good side of the intel" but we truly appreciate all you guys do to keep us informed...spirits up and ready to RV. Thanks

[bear5642] MSMISS43 YOU WILLL BE GOING TO THE BANK SOON AND CASHING IN AND THIS WILL BE ALL OVER

2:18 PM [bear5642] WE NEED TO TAKE THE ADVICE THAT OKIE HAS GIVEN US THE OTHERS IN HERE WHO KNOW WHAT TO DO JUST PLEASE, PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL AND YOU NEED TO DO IT NOW

2:19 PM [bear5642] MY CONTACT DEALS WITH CONTRACTORS, MILITARY AND THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ AND HE HAS NOT CALLED ME TO TELL ME WHAT HE WAS TOLD WAS GONNA HAPPEN

2:20 PM [bear5642] CAROLLEE WHO YOU MEEET WITH AND WHAT INFORMATION YOU GIVE OUT CONCERNING YOUR WEALTH I CANNOT EXPRESS THIS ONE THING ENEOUGH    

JUST CHIT CHATTING NOW WILL UPDATE IF MORE

Peace & Blessings,
RL  
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum