Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Police Officer Frees Stuck Deer, Catches The Awesome Good Deed On Video  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Police Officer Frees Stuck Deer, Catches The Awesome Good Deed On Video

Go down

Police Officer Frees Stuck Deer, Catches The Awesome Good Deed On Video  Empty Police Officer Frees Stuck Deer, Catches The Awesome Good Deed On Video

Post by Ponee on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:47 am

Police Officer Frees Stuck Deer, Catches The Awesome Good Deed On Video 

Police Officer Frees Stuck Deer, Catches The Awesome Good Deed On Video  Deer_featured

By Jonathan Wolfe, Wed, March 26, 2014
Here’s a story about a good cop...

A video out of Hudson, New York shows police officer Kevin Sweet rescuing a deer that was tangled up in Christmas lights.

“When I was off duty I drove by my mom’s house, pulled in the driveway and there was a deer standing there with a bundle of Christmas lights around his neck,” Officer Sweet said. “Immediately I knew the deer was in distress. It tried to run away but it couldn’t.”

Sweet calmly approached the young deer. He jokingly recalled “talking to it” in an attempt to relax the animal. The deer first tried to run away, but eventually settled down. It was then that Sweet took out a small knife and managed to cut away the cords that were wrapped around the deer’s neck.

After freeing the deer, Sweet speaks a few reassuring words to the animal and encourages it to get up. But the deer, who was so frightened of Sweet just moments before, doesn’t seem to want to leave his rescuer’s side.

Sweet told an interviewer it was then that he sensed the deer was grateful to him.
“At the end as I walked away up the hill after I got it off and it was standing there, it looked at me for a minute and kind of looked like ‘What just happened?’” Sweet says with a smile.
Check out the heartwarming footage here:

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/police-officer-frees-stuck-deer-catches-awesome-good-deed-video
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum