Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments

2 posters

Go down

Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments Empty Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:56 am

Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments

Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments Chisholm_featured

By Sarah Fruchtnicht, Wed, March 26, 2014

A couple who claimed to be Scottish aristocrats were collecting welfare payments from Minnesota while living on a $1.2 million yacht in Florida.

Prosecutors say Colin Chisholm III, 62, and his wife Lady Andrea, 54, of Deephaven, swindled $165,000 in payments from various government assistance programs between 2005 and 2012.

The couple is still at large.

"They know by now we are looking for them,” said a spokesman for Hennepin County prosecutor Mike Freeman.

Each of them are charged with one felony count of wrongfully obtaining public assistance in excess of $35,000. Colin was charged in February, while Andrea was charged on Thursday.
Colin Chisholm was the CEO of a satellite television and broadband services company, TCN Network, while his wife bred show dogs.

In seven years they deposited more than $2.6 million into their accounts, which was never reported on their welfare applications, according to the complaint. They applied for welfare in 2005.

During that time they were living on a 83-foot yacht in Florida. Then in 2008, they moved into a 5,800 sq foot home with six bedrooms, which was built in 1909 on Lake Minnetonka.
“It is truly outrageous when persons of considerable means steal from the government and all of us taxpayers through abusing the social welfare system,” Freeman said Friday. “We will prosecute this case with all the capacity we have.”
Sources: Reuters, Daily Mail
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments Empty Re: Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:59 am

So we the working class pay for the poor, the lazy AND THE RICH to have free phones, free food, satellite and even yachts and ... well you get it.  While, I am struggling to pay the electric bill and buy groceries.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments Empty Re: Couple On The Lam Owned $1.2M Yacht While Collecting Welfare Payments

Post by Saint Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:24 am

I agree Ponee. Oh while I'm at it my utility bill is on the way to your house to be paid. I'm too busy sailing the seven seas.  Just kidding.

Yeah that pisses me off too. Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum