Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK"

4 posters

Go down

blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" Empty Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK"

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:25 am

3-25-2014 Intel Guru Blaino WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK! WE EXPECTED TO BE POSITIONED TO RELEASE SOME IMPORTANT AND PERTINENT INFORMATION ON SUNDAY EVENING, HOWEVER...ONCE AGAIN... OTHERS WITH AN AGENDA, POWER AND CONTROL ARE PULLING AWAY FROM WHAT MUST COME! RESISTING, CLINGING TO OLD AND OUTDATED SYSTEMS TO CONTROL THE MASSES, SYSTEMS THAT CRUMBLE EVER FASTER AS KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON SPREADS ACROSS THE WORLD. IT WILL COME, MUST COME, AND EACH TIME "THEY" TRY TO STOP IT OR DELAY IT (GCR) WE MOVE INEXORABLY TOWARD A NEW PARADIGM. SOME OF OUR INTEL PURPORTS A SOONER RATHER THAN LATER STANCE.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" Empty Re: Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK"

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:53 am

Others having wrapped themselves in wild and implausible fantasy and incapable of seeing or speaking truth, blame the powers that be, and those who are clinging to what the others in their fantasy call old, outdated, and crumbling systems, for the failure of their imaginary events and paradigms to manifest. Sorry Blaino, but you drew a blank on this one, there is no GCR. Never has been, nor will there be.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" 2805820865  blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" 2805820865  blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" 2805820865  blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" Empty Re: Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK"

Post by aksafeone Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:23 am

Yep, a pigment of a warped mind for sure.  These so called experts (I use the word loosely) have been painting us rosy pictures for many years.  Those pictures fade quite rapidly when faced with thelight of day.  In Blaino and his pals case the fading process begins when it comes off their computer and ends when the prudent mind sees that bull malarky in it.  And trust me there is nothing but bull malarky in any of their spewiings. 

I agree there never has been or will there ever be any global event.  All that mumbo jumbo is to make it easier for the 'roos to lie and make excuses.  Remember a liar uses a particle of truth and expands it into the "BIG PICTURE."  When I see those two words (along with some other now common words used daily by the infamous 'roos) I immediately move the arrow to yet another post and see what balderdash I can find there.

What?  Oh, I know when it will RV.  I will get buukoo emails from dealers, investment companies, and the like.  What?  You don't think they market your email address?  Dream on.  These clowns are making a buck any way they can (for as long as they can) and smiling all the way to the bank.  Why does it not RV?  Too much money being made for it to do that right now.  Stop buying the dinar  and other currencies and most of this garbage will disappear - no market, no dealers.  They will move on to something else.  No?  Let me see first there were phone cards, then, Rexall, then vacations, then .... .  Yep, it is amazing what they will come up with to extend teier charade.

blaino - Blaino says " WE STILL HEAR THE GCR COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK" Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:17 pm

Every time the G8 meet ( now G7) imminent GCR stuff comes out .
I'll bet you anything we will hear from Blufool soon about "we are on any second" high alert crap !

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:55 pm

If I tell myself that I can fly, and I write down "I can fly", and I tell everyone that I can fly doesn't mean that I can fly.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum