Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
From around dinar land today... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

From around dinar land today...

4 posters

Go down

From around dinar land today... Empty From around dinar land today...

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:03 am

From around dinar land today...

Please feel free to add things as you see and hear them around the dinar globe of forums and CC's...

~~~~~~~~~~

3-22-2014  Red Lily IRAQ STILL HAS A SECOND READING TO DO ON THE BUDGET AND MAKE ANY CHANGES AND REVISIONS. ONLY AFTER THE SECOND READING CAN THE BUDGET LAW BE VOTED ON AND PASSED...IT SEEMS MALIKI DOES NOT HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN IT COMES TO SPENDING THE BUDGET PRIOR TO APPROVAL.

3-22-2014 wmawhite turki is leaving on his own going to the World Bank...has wanted to for some time...the Secretarate General of the CoM will become the Governor of the CBI...IMO.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

From around dinar land today... Empty Re: From around dinar land today...

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:05 am

wmawhite wrote:wmawhite turki is leaving on his own going to the World Bank...has wanted to for some time...the Secretarate General of the CoM will become the Governor of the CBI...IMO.

I guess wmawhite didn't hear the latest, that Turki is NOT OUT. Here is the article wmawhite, take a read .... So YOUR OPINION that he left on his own is just that... an opinion.  NOT FACT.  Stop talking like you know something and misleading people into believing that you have a clue.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t32427-turki-is-not-out-cabinet-secretariat-denies-pulling-the-hands-of-the-turkish-central-bank-governing#208345

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:40 am

I'm sure he does want to get out (Turki) because he fears the rath of Maliki. He's still there.

What's a "wmawhite"?   From around dinar land today... 3508649203
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:16 pm

TNT:

rrrr : Let’s Stay Grounded Dinarians… Simple Fact…The Iraqi Budget, with a rate of $3.71, is effective Tuesday, April 1st…. The RV must occur before then. The PTB have pushed this out as far as they could… But they are out of time. Our moment is between now and the next week. Enjoy the short time we have left and make sure you are prepared for this Bounty we are about to receive…. Life is Beautiful… Savor every Moment!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:24 pm

I thought this information was very interesting.

Found on Baghdad Invest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by DaveDMarch 13, 2014

I still go back Dinar Daddy.

How does he get away with having a website that promotes every pump/rumor there is about the dinar… all while his wife owns treasury Vault.

That seems about as blatant pumping and selling as possible.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:20 pm

Strange bedfellows?  Not so - but promoting her business definitely will keep him fed, and off the couch.  Fact!  Give a choice - I'd stick to doing what my wife wants me to do - the alternative is not so great (even when you are a senior).  Unless you are a master chef, maid, accountant, housekeeper, errand runner and laundry person - it behooves one to be loyal and obey the little lady of the house at all times.   So, plugging her business isn't so far out there now is it?

From around dinar land today... Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:04 pm

Ponee wrote:TNT:

rrrr : Let’s Stay Grounded Dinarians… Simple Fact…The Iraqi Budget, with a rate of $3.71, is effective Tuesday, April 1st…. The RV must occur before then. The PTB have pushed this out as far as they could… But they are out of time. Our moment is between now and the next week. Enjoy the short time we have left and make sure you are prepared for this Bounty we are about to receive…. Life is Beautiful… Savor every Moment!
Simple Fact, the budget is provably written at a 1166 rate. It is only a few percentage points higher than last years budget. The conversion to USD in the articles also fits a rate of 1166/USD. Once again TNT is FOS.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

From around dinar land today... 2805820865  From around dinar land today... 2805820865  From around dinar land today... 2805820865  From around dinar land today... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:33 pm

3-22-2014 

wmawhite [Do you think once they read the 2nd reading [budget] on Tuesday, do you think the vote will follow soon after?] i expect it next week...later in the week. remember...the budget in itself doesn't bring a change in the IQD...that will come from the CBI.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:52 pm

How many times have we been through this budget thing?  It won't make a tinkers darn in the long run.  I get so sick of the roos grabbing what ever is coming up and running with it to glean what they can from it.  Disgusting. 

From around dinar land today... Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum