Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

It's Friday - Where is Okie?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: It's Friday - Where is Okie?   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Here we sit on a Friday night and no Okie post.  Strange!!!!!  We usually have one to fire us all up for the weekend.  NO?  YES>
Where OH where can that Okie be?  I've look high and low but no Okie.  How can this possibly RV without the diplomas and a landing?  And we were told he was so into it all.  Hmmmmmmm, guess it won't be happening this weekend (he has been saying it will for so many weekends in the past) as he hasn't officially declared the possibility.  REMEMNER, it can not RV without Okie reposrts it.  Just won't happen folks.  (AT least that is what we have been led to believe.)

Report any Okie sighting immediately.  How can we make it through the weekend without one?  Mercy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday - Where is Okie?   Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:08 am

Haven't you heard the news??  Okie was one of the 237 on that missing Malaysian flight.  But not to worry because they asked him to take that flight and show them how it is possible to fly for years without refueling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday - Where is Okie?   Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:01 am

Well then they ought to be out there somewhere in suspended animation, hadn't they?

Isn't that what Okie has been in for 5 years?  (Has to be the only logical explanation.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday - Where is Okie?   Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:03 am

Okie... where is he??...I simply do not care.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday - Where is Okie?   Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:33 am

@catman wrote:
Haven't you heard the news??  Okie was one of the 237 on that missing Malaysian flight.  But not to worry because they asked him to take that flight and show them how it is possible to fly for years without refueling.

The travesty of the missing airline aside, That is actually very funny.

Okie has lost his draw... no one cares about the faux oilman anymore.  Tony stole okie's thunder and his followers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday - Where is Okie?   Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:14 am

If the truth be known Okie lied so much his faithful fled.  One can only believe for so long when all that they here is "It's over"; "It is done;" "I am in the landing pattern;" "The diplomas are all signed." and so forth and so on.  The same old saw of "changes occurred" wears mighty thin over time.  For Okie the phrase wore out long ago.

As was once said, "You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time."  Okies time has come and gone.

In fact so has the dinar's.  On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best) I would rate it 2 sinking as to prospects for reinvestment or taking profits and buying into the Iraqi stock market.  I personally have no desire to further venture my money in to something that has proven to be slower than the seven year itch or molasses in January when it comes to producing and realizing a profit in a reasonable time frame.  Iraq:  nope they can't even agree on a budget let alone how to run their government.  They let a wannabe dictator deal the cards - ha, an he appears to be facing charges if he does not get re-elected?  Seems to me the charges should already be filed and served.

Of course we have a lot to gloat about - our government isn't so keen either.  585 should be charged on any day for any number of things and aren''t.  So goes politics.

Popcorn, candy, peanuts!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday - Where is Okie?   Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:19 am

AK wrote:
If the truth be known Okie lied so much his faithful fled. One can only believe for so long when all that they here is "It's over"; "It is done;" "I am in the landing pattern;" "The diplomas are all signed." and so forth and so on. The same old saw of "changes occurred" wears mighty thin over time. For Okie the phrase wore out long ago.

Correct ... they ran like rats on a sinking ship.  But, instead of swimming to safety on dry land and reality, they went chasing after the next hopium dealer. And there was TONY so happy to bring the sheeple into into his flock.  And when he crashes and burns and goes to jail, I project that the next "life boat" will be stage2/2 alpha/omega.  There are those that never learn and must have someone else to run their lives and do their thinking for them. 

That is why this country is in the shape that it is in.

As far as the time of the DINAR being over and done also.  Yep, I agree.  This ride is coming to an end soon.  WIth all the negative publicity and the whole TONY  debacle, this adventure is seeing it's last days.

Iraq can not get their act together... the elections will come and go and no matter what happens, it will not be producing a bountiful RV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

It's Friday - Where is Okie?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: