Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."


Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Latest news article

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down

Latest news article

Post  DESERTREIGN2002@YAHOO.COM on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:37 am

Now i am Skeptical
I posted with a question before, My post disappeared lets see what happens with this!
Wisconsin Warns About Iraqi Dinar



August 19, 2011 by POPEYE
Filed under Economics




(IBN) The Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions is warning investors about advertised opportunities to invest in Iraq’s currency, the dinar.

The DFI says several web sites say Iraq’s currency is poised to increase in value, even dramatically, but it says investors aren’t told that the dinar is only good in Iraq.

There is no currency exchange for the dinar and the U.S. dollar.

“That allows dealers to charge whatever they want to sell and buy back the Dinars, since no exchange exists for the currency,” the DFI said in a statement Wednesday, reported by WBAY.

The DFI says some dinar dealers tout being registered with the U.S. Treasury Department as a Money Services Business, or MSB, but the designation only means the company’s information is on file with the Treasury.

“We encourage investors to exercise extreme caution when considering their investment opportunities. They should do their homework,” DFI Division of Securities administrator Patricia Struck said.

Suspicions of security or investment fraud can be reported to the Division of Securities by calling toll-free, 1-800-472-4325.
This is a REAL story in Todays news!
What about it?
If it disappears Ill know. I will also post this on facebook for all to see.

DESERTREIGN2002@YAHOO.COM
New Member
New Member

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  onelife on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:53 am

There is more to this then what you post. If you read your two posts and then research all of what is up with the dinar You can find alot of answers to your questions. If you need more info And are willing to listen I can get you info.

Things are ok

onelife
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  smith on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:53 am

DESERTREIGN2002@YAHOO.COM wrote:Now i am Skeptical
I posted with a question before, My post disappeared lets see what happens with this!
Wisconsin Warns About Iraqi Dinar



August 19, 2011 by POPEYE
Filed under Economics




(IBN) The Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions is warning investors about advertised opportunities to invest in Iraq’s currency, the dinar.

The DFI says several web sites say Iraq’s currency is poised to increase in value, even dramatically, but it says investors aren’t told that the dinar is only good in Iraq.

There is no currency exchange for the dinar and the U.S. dollar.

“That allows dealers to charge whatever they want to sell and buy back the Dinars, since no exchange exists for the currency,” the DFI said in a statement Wednesday, reported by WBAY.

The DFI says some dinar dealers tout being registered with the U.S. Treasury Department as a Money Services Business, or MSB, but the designation only means the company’s information is on file with the Treasury.

“We encourage investors to exercise extreme caution when considering their investment opportunities. They should do their homework,” DFI Division of Securities administrator Patricia Struck said.

Suspicions of security or investment fraud can be reported to the Division of Securities by calling toll-free, 1-800-472-4325.
This is a REAL story in Todays news!
What about it?
If it disappears Ill know. I will also post this on facebook for all to see.

STOP!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!! NO LOP! NO SCAM! When are we going to grow up out of this?

What do they mean there is no currency exchange for the dinar and the U.S. dollar? Send it to DB, Ty will be more than happy to give you U.S. dollars.

Again, if everyone in the U.S. owns a million dinar and exchanges it, for ohhhh, let's say $3.22, a simple RI, our country implodes.

Did everyone fail Econ. 101?

Good Lord...I need a Xanax.


Last edited by smith on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 147
Join date : 2011-06-18
Location : Texas (where else?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:56 am

It is all true. Today you can't cash in your Dinar at your local bank, but after the RV you will be able to.

Why would you even bring this in here? Everyone is struggling enough to keep the faith.

So what if you post it on facebook, no one there will understand it anyway.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  Gmansaid on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:05 am

DESERTREIGN2002@YAHOO.COM wrote:Now i am Skeptical
I posted with a question before, My post disappeared lets see what happens with this!
Wisconsin Warns About Iraqi Dinar



August 19, 2011 by POPEYE
Filed under Economics




(IBN) The Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions is warning investors about advertised opportunities to invest in Iraq’s currency, the dinar.

The DFI says several web sites say Iraq’s currency is poised to increase in value, even dramatically, but it says investors aren’t told that the dinar is only good in Iraq.

There is no currency exchange for the dinar and the U.S. dollar.

“That allows dealers to charge whatever they want to sell and buy back the Dinars, since no exchange exists for the currency,” the DFI said in a statement Wednesday, reported by WBAY.

The DFI says some dinar dealers tout being registered with the U.S. Treasury Department as a Money Services Business, or MSB, but the designation only means the company’s information is on file with the Treasury.

“We encourage investors to exercise extreme caution when considering their investment opportunities. They should do their homework,” DFI Division of Securities administrator Patricia Struck said.

Suspicions of security or investment fraud can be reported to the Division of Securities by calling toll-free, 1-800-472-4325.
This is a REAL story in Todays news!
What about it?
If it disappears Ill know. I will also post this on facebook for all to see.

You did not post it earlier on this forum, this is your first post here, your first!

If the IQD is a scam then those who purchased their dinar from a bank have grounds for a law suit. Under Texas law the bank could be sued under DTPA (Deceptive Trade Practices Act) and can recover five times the amount you paid the bank plus attorney fees and court costs.

If you were a student of your investment you would know that the scam alert is, in and of itself, a scam.

Why don't you just file a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request with the UST (United States Treasury) and ask them how many dinars are held in reserve? It will put this nonsense to rest for good.



Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 772
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  Huscarl1 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:24 am

DESERTREIGN2002@YAHOO.COM wrote:Now i am Skeptical
I posted with a question before, My post disappeared lets see what happens with this!
Wisconsin Warns About Iraqi Dinar


I don't know if you are familiar with breitling currency blogs, but he had a great show yesterday morning on this article, and how it "applys" to the dinar investment.

http://breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/2011/08/breitlings-morning-review-8182011.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+IraqInvestments+%28Iraq+Investments%29

Huscarl1
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not causing trouble, Im really not.

Post  rcreign on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:14 pm

Look im really not trying to cause trouble. I have been reading your posts for a year and other posts as well. I am as frustrated with reading about tomorrow, tomorrow as anyone. Nothing ever happens. I AM STRUGGLING TO KEEP THE FAITH TOO! LOP no LOP, Then I see this article and it really ticked me off. I am not an idiot, I want to read all sides of the story so that I am informed. This is another real news story that I thought others need to hear as well. I did post another question on this site a week ago, I thought it was a valid question. Maybe I messed up somewhere and it didnt get on, but I did. I asked the question about another news story I read about Iraqi people trading the 25000.00 Dinar note for the 25.00 note without the zeros and no change in value. Then through time the larger denoms would be disposed of. I am a Christian man and have no reason to be untruthful. I know about the amount the US has in reserve, You told Us that.I know that Bush also made it legal for us to buy and sell dinar. I read the posts and blogs faithfully wo to three time a day, even before they get to my e-mail. I went back two years ago and the posts all looked exactly the same. I want this to happen as much as anyone, but why must we keep saying its going to happen tomorrow or next week, then when the time comes and passes, we sound like that Camping Dude about the end of the world.
Im sorry if the article I posted made folks mad, but I didnt write it. I just posted it. The same way others have posted articles they have read. Not to get people upset, thats just the other side of whats out there.

rcreign
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This was copied and pasted from my othr post

Post  rcreign on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:35 pm

Ok I know that this has been spoken about before, But the whole dropping of the zeros thing means nothing to the RV right? It just replaces the old 25000.00 dinar note with the 25.00 note meaning nothing to us. That is not the RV, is this correct? In time by attrition the larger notes will be collected and discarded. Ok what happens if the notes that I have become useless before RV?I just got into this Dinar thing and have just started researching. Very confusing!! I see both points pointing to an RV and lots pointing to an investment that may take years. Whats your opinion?

I posted this a few days ago

rcreign
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  paidinfull on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Calm down everyone. We all needed education on this investment at one point and the only stupid question is the one not asked. How else does someone learn. This crazy ride is almost over so relax and start figuring out where your new wealth will be best spent,invested and a blessing.

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-06-19
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  me4RV on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Well the way I see it, the Wisconsin warning only states to not buy Dinar because of it not being a valid currency outside of Iraq. That is true. But thats why it has to revalue so it can be a traded currency and legitimize Iraq in the forex market,

Also, yeah the Dinar seller websites, like many businesses do some false advertising. I find it interesting that the NEW UPDATED DINARBANKER has little to no information about the RV. They claim the changes are for transactions and orders but the removal of the RV calculator and other RV related info seems quite nefarious. "Knowledge Base," is a cheap lawyers trick.

I think since this is way too good to be true, the scam/fraud cries will only subside after the RV. The currency itself is not a scam/fraud as it was sold by banks and is still sold by the CBI.

GO RV!!!

avatar
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  red88lx on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:45 pm

crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin thank you me4rv well said everybody needs to calm down its got to happen due some research the gurus are just people like you and me take everything with a grain of salt research and make up your own minds on what and what not to believe crybaby crazyspin crybaby chillout groupdance with the way some of you are going youre gonna need your rv money for the institution your driving yourself to hemademe chillout
avatar
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-08-02
Age : 54
Location : texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  mvgteam on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:19 pm

me4rv, very well said.
avatar
mvgteam
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-07-25
Age : 51
Location : South Central USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I hope you can tell me I told you so!

Post  rcreign on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 pm

I am definately pro RV, i wait for the day all of you can tell me I told you so! I just want to be informed in all directions. I would rather hear its not going to happen till the end of the year than to hear tomorrow every day for the next five months


Last edited by rcreign on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

rcreign
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  SEBtopdog on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:29 pm

MeRV, you said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well the way I see it, the Wisconsin warning only states to not buy Dinar because of it not being a valid currency outside of Iraq. That is true. But thats why it has to revalue so it can be a traded currency and legitimize Iraq in the forex market."

Well, that succinctly sums it up. Nicely said!
SB
Smile
avatar
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 70
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  gpotts01 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:37 pm

That article is total BS....The previous poster's are right. We could sue the banks we bought our's from for deceptive trade practices. It is legal and tradeable currency with US dollars...

gpotts01
New Member
New Member

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  eeoasis on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Please correct me if my analogy is out in left field.....if you own sotck and they want to make the stock more affordable again they "split" the stock. So if it is at $250.00 per share and you own one share; and they want to lower the price of the stock to $50.00 you now own 5 shares. Wouldn't this same theory apply IF they were to drop the zero's without a difference in value? That being said, one 25,000.00 Dinar note would be traded out for one thousand 25.00 Dinar notes.

eeoasis
New Member
New Member

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  Scotti G on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:50 pm

In the for what it is worth department, I saw this post when it was distributed by Ch2 news there. I went ahead and signed up (I do not like to do that sort of thing) and I proceeded to tell those numskulls just how stupid that post was . Not only was it hogwash and ignorant but it was not factual. I proceeded to discuss how it is legal per our government (ex order 13303) but our banks have been selling the currency up until very recently. It is also found in the BMI (I believe that is the right term for their currency books) bank currency book which I have actually seen and find the Iraqi Dinar notes in there as legal currency.

I hope this is the last of this nonsense we see. This post originally went out last year and again earlier this year. It is stupid an does not deserve the light of day!

*****************
In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
avatar
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  red88lx on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:52 pm

:?: not really sure but if you look at it that that defeat the purpose of the rv because lets use the dollar if you have 25,000 dollars and i tell you we are going to rv the so give me your 25k and i will give 25.00 i got a pretty good idea of what you would tell me see what i mean shabs would be shooting himself in the foot he wants to make the country weathier not poorer

*****************
Of all things I've lost I miss my mind the most
avatar
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-08-02
Age : 54
Location : texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  mariadawn on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:05 pm

here in ohio..my bank sold us our dinar...so i am guessing 5/3 sold fradulant currancy? hummm..lawsuit? also i have euro from trips to Paris...they are kinda useless here in u.s too !! i cant spend them anywhere in the u.s..unless. i go to a bank and cash them in..i will be happy to purchase any dinsr you have invested in,for what you purchased them for.. bounce

mariadawn
New Member
New Member

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Heres the article I spoke of

Post  rcreign on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Central Bank: the law of the deletion of zeros we sent to the government and parliament this week

08/15/2011 17:29


BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, on Monday, said the central bank raise the bill to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency to the Iraqi government and parliament to Darcth and discussion and approval in the event has been approved.

He explained the appearance of Dr. Mohammed Saleh told (Voices of Iraq) that "the draft law, which was submitted this week to both the government and the parliament, includes all the details of the legislative and executive on a subject to delete the zeros and the positive economic effects as inevitable, if passed."

Salih noted that "the bill included proposals for a new currency and the groups that carried and details of technical and economic."

Saleh stressed that "this law, if approved, will have a positive impact on the Iraqi currency in several aspects of the need during the next phase."

rcreign
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Its true

Post  rcreign on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Im not making this stuff up! I dont know what this will do to the RV but it is being sought.

rcreign
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yet another article baout zero deletion

Post  rcreign on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 pm

2011-08-06

In the past years have fallen Iraqi dinar value due to inflation and deterioration caused by economic sanctions imposed on Iraq after the Kuwait war, through the fall of Baghdad in 2003, to turn into a semi massacres day.

All these factors made the value of the dinar is going down, prompting the central bank in the same year resort to the adoption of a new mechanism to maintain the dinar’s exchange rate lies in the development of an auction foreign exchange to sell quantities of the dollar, resulting from the sale of oil in world markets, and converted to the Development Fund for Iraq, which transforms in turn to the bank to sell in local currency, but it was not enough to save the value of their currency collapse, under the terms of the price fall to become a day about 1120 dinars per dollar. ,

Thus pushing the Iraqi Central Bank’s decision to replace the currency Atkhama by deleting three zeros in an attempt to raise the value of the world.

Has announced Shabibi Iraqi Central Bank Governor completing the preparation of a plan to replace the current banknotes after the cancellation of three zeros, and include 30 trillion dinars (26 billion dollars), is the value of expected cash bloc, stressing that the timing will be determined by the government and parliament, Iraqi.

On the other hand, sees the first in the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the fundamental problem in the timing of the single currency only, but the application of the new project will be according to mechanisms scalable in the form is not felt by the citizens, are put quantities in the market and the withdrawal of which is maintained by the government banks of the block and replace , and remain only in the possession of the citizens of the trading day, and can conduct his business in the two currencies of any existing and new,’s goods as current price, for example, JD 1000 The customer can give the seller the present paper a class 1000 dinars, as well as be able to give him a coin a new category of one dinar.

In the view of economists that this action is not enough to save the Iraqi dinar from collapse as long as the Iraqi economy is weak currency should always be linked strongly the country’s economy, and the best proof of that the United States where the dollar dropped because of debt and faltering economy, and generally coming days will determine, either revalue the Iraqi currency if there is demand for it globally or to depreciate more.

rcreign
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  joy57 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Why are people plan the after rv when we don't know when you will see the rv....plan on paying bills not reserves...you people are a trip

joy57
New Member
New Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  SEBtopdog on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:51 pm

@rcreign wrote:2011-08-06

In the past years have fallen Iraqi dinar value due to inflation and deterioration caused by economic sanctions imposed on Iraq after the Kuwait war, through the fall of Baghdad in 2003, to turn into a semi massacres day.

All these factors made the value of the dinar is going down, prompting the central bank in the same year resort to the adoption of a new mechanism to maintain the dinar’s exchange rate lies in the development of an auction foreign exchange to sell quantities of the dollar, resulting from the sale of oil in world markets, and converted to the Development Fund for Iraq, which transforms in turn to the bank to sell in local currency, but it was not enough to save the value of their currency collapse, under the terms of the price fall to become a day about 1120 dinars per dollar. ,

Thus pushing the Iraqi Central Bank’s decision to replace the currency Atkhama by deleting three zeros in an attempt to raise the value of the world.

Has announced Shabibi Iraqi Central Bank Governor completing the preparation of a plan to replace the current banknotes after the cancellation of three zeros, and include 30 trillion dinars (26 billion dollars), is the value of expected cash bloc, stressing that the timing will be determined by the government and parliament, Iraqi.

On the other hand, sees the first in the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the fundamental problem in the timing of the single currency only, but the application of the new project will be according to mechanisms scalable in the form is not felt by the citizens, are put quantities in the market and the withdrawal of which is maintained by the government banks of the block and replace , and remain only in the possession of the citizens of the trading day, and can conduct his business in the two currencies of any existing and new,’s goods as current price, for example, JD 1000 The customer can give the seller the present paper a class 1000 dinars, as well as be able to give him a coin a new category of one dinar.

In the view of economists that this action is not enough to save the Iraqi dinar from collapse as long as the Iraqi economy is weak currency should always be linked strongly the country’s economy, and the best proof of that the United States where the dollar dropped because of debt and faltering economy, and generally coming days will determine, either revalue the Iraqi currency if there is demand for it globally or to depreciate more.


CCReign: You need to go to www.thecallsquad.com and listen to some of the archived calls. They explain the significance of the dropping of the zeroes, and have made the case several times. You're getting incomplete information. Don't panic. It will be OK.
avatar
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 70
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OK

Post  rcreign on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:53 pm

OK Ill go check it out

rcreign
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  FREEWAY BILL on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:07 pm

@rcreign wrote: I am definately pro RV, i wait for the day all of you can tell me I told you so!

WE WON'T BE CALLING YOU AND TELLING YOU ANYTHING...

YOU HUMOR YOURSELF TOO MUCH....

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 83
Join date : 2011-07-26
Age : 63
Location : Southeast US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HMMM

Post  rcreign on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:21 am

I post true articles and both sides of the story and all of a sudden im the bad guy. I dont remember asking anyone to call me Mr Bill.

rcreign
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  me4RV on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:24 am

@me4RV wrote:Well the way I see it, the Wisconsin warning only states to not buy Dinar because of it not being a valid currency outside of Iraq. That is true. But thats why it has to revalue so it can be a traded currency and legitimize Iraq in the forex market,

Also, yeah the Dinar seller websites, like many businesses do some false advertising. I find it interesting that the NEW UPDATED DINARBANKER has little to no information about the RV. They claim the changes are for transactions and orders but the removal of the RV calculator and other RV related info seems quite nefarious. "Knowledge Base," is a cheap lawyers trick.

I think since this is way too good to be true, the scam/fraud cries will only subside after the RV. The currency itself is not a scam/fraud as it was sold by banks and is still sold by the CBI.

GO RV!!!

avatar
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I didnt write the stories

Post  rcreign on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:02 am

The stories I posted were stories that written by newspeople or bank people or the iraqi people themselves. I just wanted answers from that side.
Amazing how unchristianlike christians can be

rcreign
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  Blackhawk2 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:13 am

@Scotti G wrote:In the for what it is worth department, I saw this post when it was distributed by Ch2 news there. I went ahead and signed up (I do not like to do that sort of thing) and I proceeded to tell those numskulls just how stupid that post was . Not only was it hogwash and ignorant but it was not factual. I proceeded to discuss how it is legal per our government (ex order 13303) but our banks have been selling the currency up until very recently. It is also found in the BMI (I believe that is the right term for their currency books) bank currency book which I have actually seen and find the Iraqi Dinar notes in there as legal currency.

I hope this is the last of this nonsense we see. This post originally went out last year and again earlier this year. It is stupid an does not deserve the light of day!


Please look up the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) Order 39. This is actually where the US citizen was granted the right to invest in Iraq (ie purchase Iraqi Dinar as an investment ... as well as other Iraqi investments) same as an Iraqi citizen. CPA Order Number 39 was signed into effect on September 19, 2003 by L. Paul Bremer, Administrator of the Coalition Provisional Authority.

Blackhawk2
New Member
New Member

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-08-02
Location : PST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  1alaskan on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:13 am

This notice from the state of Wisconsin is wrong, Today in many major airports you can both buy and sell IQD, plain and simple.

They should check facts before wasting tax dollors on such dribble, but then agian look at what the state of Wisconsin has been doing in the last few months.

JMHO
Rantings from just north of 58 this week

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 35
Location : Planet far far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  ty-ty on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:20 am

What people have to realize is that every currency is good outside of that country. Just because you take pesos out of Mexico doesn't mean that when you get into the US that they are no good. You may not be able to go into Walmart and spend them, but there are many places where you can go to exchange them. People that write should use their head. You can bring currency into this country from Zimbabwi, or Timbuckto, and they are good, you just might not be able to spend them at the K-mart or any other store. But you sure as heck can go to a bank or airport and cash them in.

ty-ty
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  rex596 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:41 am

The bank I've been buying dinar at is 1st convienence bank in Texas and they exchange dinar there. You can buy it there for $1,050.00 per million dinar and they will buy it back for about $850.00. It's a lot cheaper to buy it there at a real bank than from a dealer over the Internet so it makes me wonder why anyone would be buying from one of these dealers anyway. Am I missing something? Is there some reason that it's better to pay more and buy it from some dealer over the Internet? The only thing I've heard so far is that the dinars from the dealers are new and uncirculated. I don't care if they are new or old though as long as I can still cash them in for the same value and I feel safer buying them from a real bank.

rex596
New Member
New Member

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest news article

Post  katt on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:00 pm

CALL THE NUMBER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST AND ASK THEM WHAT THEY KNOW ABOUT 13303.

AND YES..I WILL BE MOVING THIS POST TO THE TRASH SOON

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 450
Join date : 2011-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum