Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan

+3
BritishBulldog
RoyBoy
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan Empty Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan

Ten reasons of Chinese Renminbi Yuan being an international currency in the next decade

Investing in Renminbi dominated financial products will be a smart choice for an investor. The US dollar replaced the British sterling pound as a strong world currency after the Second World War; Now, it is time for Chinese currency, Renminbi Yuan, to challenge the US dollar hegemony in the world economy. There are many reasons for the Chinese Renminbi to be a new international currency within the next decade. The top reasons are the following:

1. China is the second largest economy in the world, and will be the largest one soon

China has been the second largest economic entity in the world since 2010. China’s GDP has been accounted for 10% the global GDP since 2010. By 2011, China’s GDP, $7.318 trillion US dollars, is the 50% of that of USA, more than two times of that of France, UK and Germany, and 1.5 times that of Japan. In 2012, China’s GDP achieved $8.336 trillion US dollars. China’s GDP will surpass that of the United States within the next decade, predicted by many world class think-tanks.

2, China is the second largest foreign trade country in the world

In 2011, the value of the export of goods in China exceeded that of the United States, and China became the largest exporter in the world; And the value of the import of goods in China is very close to that of the United States; The total value of foreign trade of China accounted for 10% of the global trade, and was very close to that of the United States in 2011. It is very likely that China will ultimately be the largest foreign trade country in the world very soon.

3, China is the second largest host country for the foreign direct investment (FDI) in the world

In 2010, China became the second largest host country for the FDI in the world; The total value of FDI in China was $105.7 US in 2010, which is twice of that in 2005. With the accelerating economic growth rate in China, a large number of multinational corporations are still seeking to invest in China by FDI. China will be the largest host country for FDI in the world within the next decade, projected by many famous economic research institutes.

4, China will be the largest home country for foreign direct investment (FDI) in the globe

China was the fifth largest home country of foreign direct investment in the world in 2009. Now, China is the largest foreign investor in Latin America and Africa. With the boom of the Chinese economy, particularly the rapid growth of manufacture and construction in China, China needs more industrial materials to support economic growth. Chinese corporations have begun to invest in the developed countries; For example, the United States, Canada, and Australian are the investment destination for the Chinese corporations. China will be the largest foreign investor in the world in the next decade.

5, The internationalization of Renminbi puts the Chinese Yuan on the way to be a world currency

China government has started to implement the Renminbi internationalization strategy since 2005. The first step toward the Renminbi internationalization is to sign the currency swap agreement with the China’s trade partners. China has signed currency swap arrestments with Russia, Germany, Japan, Brazil, South Korea, Australia, Iran, the Saudi Arabia, India, South Africa, Chile, Angola, Oman, Venezuela, etc. China asked its trade partners to settle the trade transactions by using Renminbi Yuan instead of US dollar. Using Renminbi to settle foreign trade transaction would reduce the foreign exchange rate risks, which would benefit both of the trade partners.

6, The Renminbi offshore financial markets are developing to support Renminbi to be an international currency

China government knows the underdeveloped Renminbi financial markets are the short panel for Yuan to be a world currency; So China has begun to developed the Renminbi offshore markets. Hong Kong is the first place to develop the Renminbi offshore markets. More over, London, British, the traditional world financial center, was authorized to be another Renminbi offshore financial center by the China government in 2012. By 2011, the balance of Renminbi deposit accounts in Hong Kong has reached 600 billion Yuan, and in London, the deposit value 35 billion Yuan. The transactions of Renminbi have been rapidly growing up in the world for last three years.

7, Renminbi dominated financial products is booming in the world

In 2006, Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) launched the first Renminbi future contract. Over last seven years, the value of Renminbi dominated financial products has been popping up. With the Renminbi offshore markets being established in Hong Kong and London, UK, the CME have extended its business of Renminbi dominated financial products to Hong Kong and London. More over, China government has issued Panda Bond and Dim Sum Bond in the mainland of China and Hong Kong.

8, China will open its capital account and make Renminbi foreign exchange rate more flexible

China opened her current account before entering into the World Trade Organization ten years ago. Building up the market economy system and being a strong country in the world are the dream of Chinese government. Opening her capital account, making Renminbi foreign exchange rate more flexible, and improving the Renminbi position in the world, are the objectives of the reforming Chinese economic system. China has enlarged the flexible range of the Renminbi foreign exchange rate from 0.1%, to 0.3%, to 0.5%, to 1% daily for last decade.

9, Renminbi Yuan has already been the list of the top ten currency all over the world. Bank for international Settlement on Sep. 6, 2013. The Chinese RMB is the second largest trade finance currency in the global trade transaction, surpassessing Japanese Yen and Euro, the SWIFT report said in the early of December of 2013.

10, The famous investor Jim Rogers always believes that now an investor should buy Renminbi Yuan, and he believes that Renminbi Yuan will appreciated 400 or 500 percent in the next 30 years

Updated by Sep 07, 2013

[url=http://www.greenway2china.com/why invest in chinese renminbi.htm]http://www.greenway2china.com/why%20invest%20in%20chinese%20renminbi.htm[/url]
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan Empty Re: Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan

Post by RoyBoy Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:01 pm

It's the sad truth
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:27 pm

China's economy has a better chance of failing miserably then it does becoming a world power. They are growing way to fast to maintain it...I would be very surprised if they actually maintained...or even only dropped off a little bit...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:25 pm

China has overspent and they are in serious trouble financially.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan 2805820865  Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan 2805820865  Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan 2805820865  Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:17 pm

10, The famous investor Jim Rogers always believes that now an investor should buy Renminbi Yuan, and he believes that Renminbi Yuan will appreciated 400 or 500 percent in the next 30 years...  Who posted this, something new ! SELL the Renmimbi now .4 to 5 hundred percent in the next 30 years.So I pony up 3 g's and in 30 years I might have 15..Oh Boy!!.I'll have to get right on that
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:35 pm

clayf wrote:10, The famous investor Jim Rogers always believes that now an investor should buy Renminbi Yuan, and he believes that Renminbi Yuan will appreciated 400 or 500 percent in the next 30 years...  Who posted this, something new ! SELL the Renmimbi now .4 to 5 hundred percent in the next 30 years.So I pony up 3 g's and in 30 years I might have 15..Oh Boy!!.I'll have to get right on that
Exactly....doesn't sound so great like that. But when your average savings account is paying 1-2% it's not so bad. 

But as Kevin and I said....China isn't all its cracked up to be. They are like college ball player that just signed a pro contract. They haven't had money before and now they are spending it at an alarming rate.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:28 pm

very true the 1 to 2% what a joke right,but when some people want to borrow that same cash from that same bank 17%. Crooks,thats why the mattress is the way to go and buy things low and sell them for a 75% gain
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:44 pm

They can't even keep up with the cheap labor.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:53 pm

I was reading somewhere today that they are already loosing jobs to places like Vietnam.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan 2805820865  Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan 2805820865  Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan 2805820865  Why Invest in Renminbi Yuan 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:22 am

Well Kevin , I hope this is true, treats them right .
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:47 am

Kevind53 wrote:I was reading somewhere today that they are already loosing jobs to places like Vietnam.
Kevin, China is not loosing jobs to Vietnam. China has wanted to move their manufacturing to Vietnam because their goods are becoming too expensive to make and their profits are higher in places like Vietnam.

I have heard this for a few years now.  As countries become more industrialized they look for other countries to produce their goods cheaper.  North America did the same thing.

It's a good thing if you hold dong.  :yes:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Yes it is , I hold a little bit, got some when I was in Malaysia a couple years back, cheaper there also lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:18 pm

However you care to label it, the jobs are lost to Vietnam. You are correct about the jobs migrating to lesser developed countries. When I was a pup, the cheap stuff was coming from Japan, then Taiwan, Mexico, India, Pakistan, Malaysia etc. (I don't remember the exact order after Japan and Taiwan.)

Regardless, their budget is out of control, the only reasons we have not seen massive insolvency and bankruptcies is the central government will not allow it. The regional and local governments can not meet their obligations, the companies can not meet theirs, mostly because the central government can not or will not meet theirs. Their safety record is abysmal, the air in their cities almost unbreathable, many formally productive agricultural areas have become virtual wastelands due to the industrial pollution in the area. China is in a big, big, mess, and I have a feeling the whole world is about to pay the price.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:26 pm

Yes we are all paying the price because of Unions!!! That's how we lost the manufacturing to less developed countries. GREED!!!

To add to your list, I had items purchased from Brazil, Indonesia and some of the Slovak countries. But, those items were good and some of them I still have. The cheap stuff from China (such as high end shoe manufacturers) either don't last, don't fit or are so badly designed I can't wear them.

Perhaps some of the manufacturing will come back to North America since we're all going to be penniless and poor shortly.

affraid
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:44 pm

We may also be going back to what it was like right after the Great Depression in the late 20ly 30's.  Just hang on I think it's coming.  waiting

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:56 pm

We will see ... the US still accounts for something like 23% of the worlds GDP, despite the USA bashers like to say. Unions have played a role, but it's also a natural progression. Manufacturers will go to countries where they can find a labor pool of sufficiently skilled workers at the best possible price. That's a free market economy at it's best and worst.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum