Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles

5 posters

Go down

Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles Empty Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles

Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles Bodybuilder

By Emily Smith, Tue, March 11, 2014

Arlindo de Souza is just one of many bodybuilders who injects himself with a concoction consisting of oil and alcohol, an increasingly popular trend in Brazil that gives the appearance of swollen muscles.

Thanks to his little system, de Souza boasts 29 in. biceps. However, he admits the magic elixir can cause dangerous infections.

“My friend Paulinho, he passed away from doing these things,” de Souza said. “I felt his death a lot. He took it, I took it, but he went beyond the limit. I advise no-one to take this oil.”
Many are concerned about de Souza’s health, including his sister, Marineide, who said the family is “extremely worried” about him. They hope he will eventually settle down and have a family, leaving behind his bodybuilding dreams.

For what it's worth, de Souza is the talk of the town, according to his sister. Some make fun of his appearance while others find it interesting. His brother, Adriano Josi Jordco, noted that many of the local women find de Souza attractive.

“The women around here and in other places admire him. They think he looks nice,” he said.
After two years of using the mix, de Souza has decided to stop and seek medical help. However, doctors have so far have refused to operate because “he did it to himself.”

Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles Image
Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles Image
Sources: DailyMail, MSN

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/bodybuilder-injects-himself-oil-alcohol-grow-giant-muscles

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles Empty Re: Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:53 pm

What good is it when you have a bit fat belly like that?  NOT attractive at all.. just plain Eeeeewwww.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles Empty Re: Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Grotesque is more like it ...  Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles 2350219667 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles 2805820865  Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles 2805820865  Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles 2805820865  Does anyone else think this is GROSS? -- Bodybuilder Injects Himself With Oil, Alcohol to Grow Giant Muscles 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:18 am

It has to be expense to buy him clothes.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:45 am

OMG that is the pits!! I can't stand body builders at all, they look ridiculous!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:17 am

HezekiaH wrote:It has to be expense to buy him clothes.

He doesn't need shirts, he has to keep his arms visible for all to admire.  This is his claim to fame ! How stupid - how sad. To have your identity wrapped up in those ugly arms that are probably going to kill him because of the injection solutions he is pumping into his body.  Duh...
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:53 pm

Simply disgusting. I agree guess that solution goes to all body parts including the gut. Ugly as ugly gets. Ok that's my take. I'll keep myself just the way I am, no need to change.  angel2

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum