Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

And we have a Winner !

Go down

And we have a Winner !

Post  wpsmit on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:00 am

Vegas? Did Someone say Vegas? Won the Ga Regional singles in my level with prize of trip to Vegas for the National Championship. Viva Las Vegas

wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And we have a Winner !

Post  IQD4US on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:07 am

@wpsmit wrote:Vegas? Did Someone say Vegas? Won the Ga Regional singles in my level with prize of trip to Vegas for the National Championship. Viva Las Vegas

We go every Jan and Aug for the military bowling tournament.  City of "lost wages"....but still a nice place to visit. Smile

Congrats on the win.
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HezekiaH on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:48 am

There is a buzz in Las Vegas that you just don't find elsewhere.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HezekiaH on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:51 am

@wpsmit wrote:Vegas? Did Someone say Vegas? Won the Ga Regional singles in my level with prize of trip to Vegas for the National Championship. Viva Las Vegas

What is the game you are playing that you won? Congratulations
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wpsmit on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:58 am

Hez, it's 9ball, in the American Poolplayers Association, the largest amateur pool organization in the country. 250k members supposedly.

Also, I've been to Vegas 3 times before, but never to participate in the pool tournament.

I'm thinking about taking a quick trip to Reno and see if I can cash in with the wales at $7+ per dinar.....Bwahahaha

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ponee on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:01 am

GREAT JOB wpsmit!

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:06 am

Way to go!!!!  We have a Winner!!!!
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:02 pm

@wpsmit wrote:Hez, it's 9ball, in the American Poolplayers Association, the largest amateur pool organization in the country. 250k members supposedly.

Also, I've been to Vegas 3 times before, but never to participate in the pool tournament.

I'm thinking about taking a quick trip to Reno and see if I can cash in with the wales at $7+ per dinar.....Bwahahaha

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wpsmit on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:25 pm

Kevin thanks, how thoughtful of you...You found and posted a picture of doodoo's distant cousin Waley! Waley's dad just didn't have any morals!

I'm sure that doodoo will be doing some campaigning in LV. He really doesn't like Harry at all.

I'm not sure that we can take Uncle dinarling with us....Y'all know how he is.....

Now dinarling77 is a different story...Pretty as she is, maybe she kind find a rich husband out there!

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Horizon on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:51 pm

:uygj: Wonderful News wpsmit...."CONGRATULATIONS"!!!! I am proud of you! 
Maybe you will get to join in on Tonys Vegas party while you are there! That would be a great shindig to bring Uncle Dinarling to! Let him Crash on in on their party! 
That would be nice to have RV'd by then!
 :gtred:  :asdfr:  :hyjk: 

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum