Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dinar Education or Dinar Interpetation...Which do I need!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Dinar Education or Dinar Interpetation...Which do I need!!   Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:46 pm

I have often thought that we need an education course on the Dinar but there are sites you can go to to get educated.
I think it would be great to have a little course on Dinar interpretation.

A course that would teach members how to interpret what they read.

What are the basic truths that you base your interpretation on and how to apply them?
If we developed a set of 5,7,10 commonly held principles we could then demonstrate them on a daily basis by using them in the Guru Rumors of the Day section.
This could then lead to more reasonable,intelligent,positive education of our membership and guests would then quickly be able to see the lack of truth in many rumors.
I have started this topic so that you can help develop this idea or squash it.

Maybe we have someone gifted in teaching that could be approved by Ponee to leads in the right direction.Maybe another forum gets birthed up.
Please let me know what you think. You could even share some principles that you use.

:shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinar Education or Dinar Interpetation...Which do I need!!   Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:56 pm

I think this is a fabulous idea!  Instead of just calling gurus names, it would be nice if we were able to refute the info with counter info! I always liked the way the REAL BUTTERFLY did that.  She always had the info to back up her disagreeing with the gurus. What are your thoughts family?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dinar Education or Dinar Interpetation...Which do I need!!   Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:16 pm

I could think of some things for sure Ponee!  Butterfly sure could give some counter shots!  We need bigdaddytim to join in on this he has got some good arguments also! He has a lot of information! A lot smarter than he looks like in his avatar picture!  
Really, There are a lot of non gurus here that could teach us what is really going on and why!
I believe this would be a really good idea!

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dinar Education or Dinar Interpetation...Which do I need!!   Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Sounds like a plan.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dinar Education or Dinar Interpetation...Which do I need!!   Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:16 pm

Principle one

Remove all emotion. It's just an investment.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dinar Education or Dinar Interpetation...Which do I need!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: MESSAGES TO DINAR DAILY MEMBERS-
Jump to: