HomeFAQLog inRegister

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Animated gifs : Animated wallpapers for cellphones click to see movement

DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

Christmas 4U

Dinar Daily News and Roos

Enter your email address: To Receive the News and Roos to your Inbox

Delivered by FeedBurner

Do you want ot build a snowman? @Desiree Nechacov Martinez Blessin Harris @Todd Perry Perry Perry Allen
OTHER SITES TO VISIT

Out of Mind

Mum's Hang Out

Nannee's Place

Baghdad Invest

Susy's Thinking Place

R. Anthony Ministries

Twas the night before Christmas _ #Santa #Print #Card
Share | 

Global Currency Reset part 2 -- by Marcus Curtis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Global Currency Reset part 2 -- by Marcus Curtis   Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Global Currency Reset part 2
23Feb

The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways, but the folly of fools is deception.

Proverbs 14:8 NIV
In the last post we talked about the origins of the Global Currency Reset. We talked about and exposed NESARA for the conspiracy theory that is. We dealt with some of the many definitions to the terms Global Currency Reset or GCR. The article was getting kind of long so I decided to stop at a certain point and continue later with more information in a future article. I am jumping in the middle of a thought process here and a lot of information is already covered in the previous post. So for that reason I strongly suggest that you read The Global Currency Reset Part 1 before you read this article. Reading part 2 only is like going to a movie with a detailed plot and coming in a little after the middle.

China
The IMF plays a major role in one of the definitions of the GCR. According to Lyndsey Williams the IMF is going to force all nations to revalue their currency by the end of March and the values will be based on other things. The dollar will be worth a lot less as a result. See Dinar Update 3

Not only is this absurd it is not even practical. As I said before people only attribute the effects of over printing currency to America. They ignore the effects it has on all other nations that do the same thing as if America is the only one that is going to suffer for this practice and all other nations are immune.

While it is true that America has 11 trillion dollars. China printed over 110 trillion Whan!
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/china/money-supply-m2

That is 10 times the amount of America’s dollar

“Yuan’s Real Exchange Rate Undervalued 5%-10%, IMF Report Says”
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-01/china-s-real-exchange-rate-undervalued-5-10-imf-report-says.html

The reason why China does this is due to the fact that their economy depends on exports. If china raises their currencies value in a GCR event then that would translate to higher costs to manufacture goods. This would decrease exports! By the way this applies to all the BRICS nations as well as it would apply to every other country. You are not going to get everyone to comply. There will be some defectors and that will cause everyone to ignore arbitrary IMF imposed GCR rates.

In the past China has always undervalued their currency. This acted as a 30 to 40 cent tariff on all goods coming into their country. This allowed the exports to increase and at the same time allowed them to control imports. Countries with over printed and inflated currencies have a greater chance to export goods because their currency values are low and that keeps manufacturing costs down. This may be one of the reasons why they inflate their currency in the first place.

These nations are not going to surrender the sovereignty of their currency value to the IMF. The IMF won’t be able to force China to raise it’s currency’s value especially based on some fictitious GCR event. And in any case all those countries would need to do to lower their value once again is to print even more currency. Is the IMF going to tell each nation how much currency it can print too? This notion is ridiculous to say the least.

As far as revalues go china serves as a great example. Let me paraphrase and bring up some things Jack pointed out

“Over the past decade, China has “Revalued” the Yuan by around 35% vs the dollar and in total. This was spread out across multiple steps. This is what real life revalues look like. A couple of percentage points here, and another couple of percentage points there a few years later. The most recent being 5% from 2011-2013. And even today, even with China’s deliberate under-pegging aberration, you’re still only talking about a 5-10 percent undervalued repricing . About 15 percent is the absolute highest estimate which is nothing even remotely close to a 100,000% REVALUE! The Guru’s false pumping of the dinar by trying to pretend the Dinar “MUST DESERVE” a 1980′s exchange rate and ignoring the fact its money supply is now 4,000 times higher than what it had in the 1980′s is ludicrous. This is the prime reason its rate fell in the first place!

However as long as China is a net exporter, they simply won’t want a massively stronger currency as it will hurt Chinese businesses by making it relatively more expensive for non-Chinese to import goods from China in all future trade. Having a stronger currency is no good if it kills off export growth!”

It is also true that china is experiencing some problems because of lack of environmental controls. China has cancer villages and many other environmental issues to overcome. I have also written an extensive report on China and their current geo political problems which can be found on my other blog.

http://bvawe.wordpress.com/2013/11/24/the-real-battle-part-7/
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=207156850501906471306.0004da7c080a323c331b3&dg=feature

This is why so many nations are mad at the Federal Government for Quantitative Easing. Because this lowers the value of the U.S.dollar and it serves to level the playing field for exports. It affects the exports for every nation that has a low currency value. Imagine what would happen to America’s economy if the U.S. dollar suddenly dropped significantly and hyperinflation came. The amount of Imports would suddenly decrease as their prices would soar. Now how would that effect china if all currency was reset and China no longer has it’s edge and the U.S. had a significantly lower value attached to their currency?

U.S. interest rates have been almost zero since the economic crisis began back in 2008. Gold and silver will react negatively to the news of a possible imminent increase in interest rates. This is because any increase in interest rates will strengthen the dollar. Q.E. is also an effort to boost the economy. When the unemployment rates drop and the U.S. economy finally begins to really recover then I expect the Federal Reserve to ease up on Q.E., and I expect interest rates to rise and the dollar to become stronger as a result. When this happens it should affect the price of gold and silver, but the people who sell precious metals and push this GCR won’t tell you that.

Iraq
Here is Iraq’s current money supply
Iraq money outside of the banks = 34 Trillion
Iraq M0 = 70.9tn Dinar
Iraq M1 = 71.3tn Dinar
Iraq M2 = 85 Trillion

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/iraq/money-supply-m0

The reason guru’s won’t repost this or even talk about it is pretty obvious. Iraq still has over 71tn physical banknotes alone and there is little difference between M0 and M1 due to the primitive nature of Iraq’s banking system.

Their currency is so inflated that there is no possible way for them to revalue to even a penny! No GCR event can overlook this. If there was a GCR event and the IMF raised the value of the dinar as people claimed then it won’t be long until hyper-inflation would collapse the currency entirely due to the amount in circulation!

In addition to this Iraq announce that their plan is one of redenomination. Here are some of the designs they have considered for their new currency.

New Currency Design

oh wait……My Mistake, Those are really Sam I Am bucks…They are offered out free of charge so that Dinar Gurus can buy a clue! Here is the new dinar.

Oh wait that is not it either..as the youth would say My Bad! Here is the New Dinar

Now this is not the new dinar from the CBI that is the ISIS dinar. Check the links below.

http://www.iraqinews.com/baghdad-politics/abu-risha-isis-issue-new-currency-in-anbar/#axzz2uAggyNdV
http://pamelageller.com/2014/02/al-qaeda-iraq-printing-currency-featuring-photo-osama.html/
OK here is the New Dinar

This is being shown as the new dinar. Actually this is the dinar that was in circulation back when Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr was president. He is the guy that was in charge before Saddam took over.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Hassan_al-Bakr

look at the one dollar bill. The note on the bottom left. Now look at this eBay auction which is a dinar note from 1973. It is the exact same note.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-DINAR-Banknote-IRAQ-1973-Al-Mustansiriya-Madrasa-Refinery-Pick-63-UNC-/380404193527

This has been shown and displayed as new dinar on a few sites. This is just a small example of the deception that is out there. Iraq does have a plan of redenomination. I don’t think anyone has seen the new notes yet. I do believe that they are already printed, but that is only my opinion.

Religious Point of View

There are those who present the GCR as biblical prophecy. It is believed that this event that will move everyone closer to the mark of the beast and a one world economy that the Anti-Christ will rule. Christians who know little about biblical prophecy have fallen for this. This is one of the main reasons this group invested in the dinar. Who can argue with biblical prophecy?

First the mythical GCR has nothing to do with biblical prophecy and that notion is really false doctrine in that regards. I have studied the bible for many years and I love to research and look at biblical prophecy. This GCR is total Bunk when it comes to actual bible prophecy! It has nothing to do with it. The mark of the beast is totally different and it is issued during the time of the Anti-Christ by the false prophet. Even though a lot of dinar gurus are false prophets those are not the ones the bible is speaking of.

Buzz Words
Most people can’t really explain the mechanics of a GCR beyond using buzz words like Global Reset, Fiat Currency, Fractional Reserve Banking, and Linear-Thinking. These are just some of the buzz words I have seen on other sites. Let me provide some definitions to what these buzz words actually mean

Fiat Currency: Fiat is the Latin word for “it shall be”. Most currencies were based on physical commodities such as gold or silver at one time, but fiat money is based solely on faith. Fiat currency is money that a government has declared to be legal tender, but the fiat currency is not backed by a physical commodity and it has no intrinsic value. The value of fiat money is derived from the relationship between supply and demand rather than the value of the material that the money is made of or the commodity it represents.

The U.S. dollar is considered a fiat currency because it is backed by nothing. The Iraqi dinar is not considered to be fiat because it has reserves. BUT the sick joke is 98 percent of what backs the dinar is the FIAT U.S. DOLLAR! And this gives the dinar value how?…….So how will the GCR regulate a currency that gets it’s value from the U.S. dollar? If the dollar falls then the dinar falls too! So does the Whan and many other currencies around the world. The dollar won’t fall while every inflated currency backed by the dollar rises! This is absurd!
“The Congress has specified that Federal Reserve Banks must hold collateral equal in value to the Federal Reserve notes that the Federal Reserve Bank puts in to circulation. This collateral is chiefly held in the form of U.S. Treasury, federal agency, and government-sponsored enterprise securities.”

This is how gold breaks down. There is 166,500 tons of gold in the world. 18 percent of that or 32,000 tons is held by Central Banks for reserve. Out of that the U.S. has 8,133.5 tons of gold which makes 72 percent of the reserves held by the U.S.

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York holds 540,000 Gold bars alone. Not bad for a fiat currency.

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/world/gold/gold.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_reserves#Officially_reported_gold_holdings
http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_12770.htm

Now compare that to the dinar that has a grand total of just 2 percent gold in their reserves. The rest of their reserves are U.S. dollars

This is not even taking into account the petro dollar system which the U.S. put into play in 1973. This petro dollar system is one reason why the dollar has out lived the fiat currency life span. For more information on the petro-dollar system look at this article I wrote 2 years ago explaining it in detail. Watch the videos too

http://bvawe.wordpress.com/2011/07/23/the-role-that-oil-plays/

Linear-Thinking: If you are accused of “Linear Thinking” then you don’t understand the Global Currency Reset. What this really means is you pay too much attention to printed currency supplies and that has you caught up from seeing the truth.

If you are not a Linear Thinker then you know that currency supplies don’t matter and nations can have as much of it as they want. It won’t make any difference. Only the U.S.A. will be penalized for having too much currency because they are evil and bad………. If you can’t see that then you are a “Linear Thinker.”

What a bunch of B.S.!!! Currency supplies do matter and too much currency destroys the value end of story! I guess I am just a linear thinker after all.

Fractional Reserve Banking: FRB or Fractional Reserve Banking is a process that expands the money supply. It is said on some GCR sites that central banks will use this process to pay out the new currency values. The only problem with this is the fact that Fractional Reserve Banking is a process that is only used by the public banking system. Private central banks don’t use Fractional Reserve Banking.

FRB is a process that expands the money by monetizing the debt. In other words, when people participate in the loan process that debt is monetized. New money is created thus expanding the currency supply. Central banks don’t do this, public banks do. The CBI is not going to go into debt using a method of debt monetization so it can payout a new value that is adjusted to their currency because it is imposed by the IMF in a fictional GCR event! That shows you how clueless some of these guys are about economics.

The IMF
Christine Lagarde is Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund. Some parts of the GCR conspiracy name her as the one responsible for the upcoming GCR event. They quote her twitter page and watch her for clues.

LaGarde’s Exact Tweet : “We need a reset in the way the economy grows around the world” This has somehow morphed into All currencies are going to reset.

All she is really talking about was resetting economies. The Goal here is to boost economic growth to pre-2007 levels! BEFORE THE 2008 MELTDOWN! These factors include reducing unemployment and inflation. There is some banking reform through Basel III which is really all about increasing balance sheets for banks. It has absolutely nothing to do with currency values! It is not a GCR guru-style “let’s pretend the world’s most inflated currencies are not really inflated and new values will be assigned!

People are just twisting the whole thing wildly out of context to mean overnight revalues of currencies and destruction of the dollar! All most people are really doing is confusing economy with currency. They are not interchangeable. It’s possible to have a strong currency and weak economy. Greece, Portugal, Fiji, serve as examples. It is also possible to have a weak currency and strong economy South Korea, China, and Japan, serve as examples too.
A few weeks back the BBC released an article about the dinar. They actually quoted me in that article. They also quoted the IMF. According to the IMF the Dinar investment was fraudulent. By the way this is a Direct Quote from the IMF. read the Article.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-26187471

Conclusion
What do people mean when they say global currency reset? This in itself is a buzz phrase thrown around as though it has some sort of validity. The truth is it can be a complicated subject. Part of the reason for this is because there are so many different meanings attached to it.

The United States dollar is the most widely held currency in the Allocated Reserves today. A report released by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development in 2010, called for abandoning the U.S. dollar as the single major reserve currency. Some have proposed the use of the International Monetary Fund’s (IMF) special drawing rights (SDRs) as a reserve.There is some truth to the move to a multi-polar financial reserve world.

This does not mean that the USA’s reserve status is going to collapse to zero as if the USD got replaced by say the IMF Special Drawing Rights. The US dollar will still make up a large chunk of reserves simply out of economic necessity for trade.Some people are wildly over-reacting to a trend for more multi-national reserves somehow meaning total collapse of the USA’s economy and a revalue of the worlds most inflated currencies.

The Global Currency Reset does not mean that the entire U.S. economy will collapse and the dollar will become worthless while the overprinted dinar, dong, and others become the new standard! That to me is the most absurd definition of the GCR out there!

http://iraqcurrencywatch.wordpress.com/

FOR PART 1 of Marcus Curtis' Global Currency Reset, go to http://www.dinardaily.net/t31548-the-global-currency-reset-part-1-by-marcus-curtis?highlight=marcus+curtis

~~~===~~~===
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Global Currency Reset part 2 -- by Marcus Curtis   Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Good article ... one comment toward the end ... even if the USD was replaced by SDRs, what would be backing those SDRs? Yep, you got it, USD.

~~~===~~~===
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down

Global Currency Reset part 2 -- by Marcus Curtis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
DINAR DAILY ::  :: -