Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Questioning an a Answer, RESET and RV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dinarmagic

PostSubject: Questioning an a Answer, RESET and RV   Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:21 am

Many people ask me what is the difference between RESET and an RV. Here I leave a reply :

The reset is a global movement where all currencies will set the value of each Gold Country .

The Rv is the given value according to conditions before was by supply and demand as it is with the American dollar, now will by creating tangible reservations , so many people give enfacis what is the oil production , the mines that operate in countries, natural gas is produced, diamonds, oil , etc ...

The International Monetary Fund (IMF ) has since many years ago visiting countries and seeing their economic conditions after the maner of the breakup of the EU Mortgage Bubble and fall of great companies and various scandals that have caused the economy greater assurance in BOOK (EU ) began to show signs of gross instability where many economies could drag it to the World economic Catastrophe which one would survive or may be difficult to restructure future. For this Reason the IMF has taken up the task for many years ago to want non-traditional way of solving the problems caused by the accommodative policy of the EU and if this is not done and the economic instability EU could collapse the world and the IMF does not want that to happen .

To understand this we could talk a lot about some things but I will give a simple summary so that they can understand , the IMF has taken the decision according to what I studied news for some time, they are taking on new coins or existing currencies freely to redistribute wealth , best of my knowledge and if we read we realize that so, eg , BIS asks Iraq to pay 75% in dinars and one percent in U.S. dollars and we wonder why dollar Americans if that currency is not much talk about going to collapse , because my understanding is that well not be , but also will be set to the same set of global settings , look at the logic that gives me to think this , EU not want to lose power it has had and has been hand in hand making this equation balance, because there are dollar reserves in banks in the world still in the world , now and then because Iraq told to pay in dinars , but of course this because they are steeped in tangible collateral as so required by new model ( Basel III) , and the U.S. has been the largest buyer of dinars in the world, which, in turn is guaranteed tangible , so many countries have been negotiating with countless countries that make possible new model of exchange freely and likewise these countries belonging to groups called BRICS and likewise you make from emerging economies have been limited and oppressed for a long and that the U.S. has made injections many billions of them. With that I hope summarizes understand the meaning of all this in my thinking.

Now when we talk about redistribution of wealth do not talk about that we 're going to be rich but are doing a series of structures where changes hands either debt or reserves is properly secured , where appropriate nontraditional investors we also mount on this ship.

We are very close to see these changes and many will we hit the floor, some because they do not want to lose your domain and other ( common people) think that the only way to do business is known and which is the only . Even Christine Lagarde (Director of the International Monetary Fund ) has said repeatedly that you have to stop doing things that are common and not take risks with common things where no one has gone before .

A slowing state not because Iraq but delayed it because there are many external and rotten hands do not want to do something that affects them , or just want to and think about themselves . Corruption also see that the power and much more would be limited to the new model and that all who have been funded esata atrocities that have taken us where we are not because they do not want them to serious business.

Could be why it has delayed the movement that we hope many including countries , or because IRAQ not be prepared , I firmly believe that the movement that happens in the world by the IMF is that they have used many countries including IRAQ and others as a basis for make adjustments , the time shall be that of reason.

If we return to what is written above and look at the IMF has made Iraq to negotiate with countries labeled hobble coins and use them to create the supply and demand of the Future which is nothing more than a mere reaction of commercial strength and no value of a currency under the new model .

We hope this helps everyone understand that the RESET Come and RVVVVVVV .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questioning an a Answer, RESET and RV   Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:37 am

Thank you for the GREAT post!  There is a lot to consider here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Questioning an a Answer, RESET and RV   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:44 pm

Well written and looking for more.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Questioning an a Answer, RESET and RV   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:51 pm

Well, since he puts the Basel III accords in as something to due with a country's currency, I have to question the article.  Also, the article seems to indicate there will be a GCR and that is not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Questioning an a Answer, RESET and RV   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:01 pm

I have to agree with catman. The article seems to predicate itself on the fact that there will be a GCR, and this will not happen. It makes zero financial sense. That, coupled with the fact that BASIL III addresses how commercial banks count their assets, and has nothing at all to do with any country's currency forces me to question the entire article. A big part in the middle left me saying "Huh?" anyway.

I would say disregard.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Questioning an a Answer, RESET and RV   Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Hey where did this dude go? Has he ever come back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Questioning an a Answer, RESET and RV   Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:15 pm

@Dinarmagic wrote:
Many people ask me what is the difference between RESET and an RV. Here I leave a reply :

The reset is a global movement where all currencies will set the value of each Gold Country .

No GCR, no asset/gold backed currency, so we have some problems right from the start.

The Rv is the given value according to conditions before was by supply and demand as it is with the American dollar, now will by creating tangible reservations , so many people give enfacis what is the oil production , the mines that operate in countries, natural gas is produced, diamonds, oil , etc ...

The International Monetary Fund (IMF ) has since many years ago visiting countries and seeing their economic conditions after the maner of the breakup of the EU Mortgage Bubble and fall of great companies and various scandals that have caused the economy greater assurance in BOOK (EU ) began to show signs of gross instability where many economies could drag it to the World economic Catastrophe which one would survive or may be difficult to restructure future. For this Reason the IMF has taken up the task for many years ago to want non-traditional way of solving the problems caused by the accommodative policy of the EU and if this is not done and the economic instability EU could collapse the world and the IMF does not want that to happen .

I have some problems here. First, the IMF does not generally involve themselves in this way. They give technical advise etc. But they do not directly involve themselves in currency values etc. Also the previous paragraph while a little obtuse seems to be referring to a move toward asset based currency. That's not gonna happen.

To understand this we could talk a lot about some things but I will give a simple summary so that they can understand , the IMF has taken the decision according to what I studied news for some time, they are taking on new coins or existing currencies freely to redistribute wealth , best of my knowledge and if we read we realize that so, eg , BIS asks Iraq to pay 75% in dinars and one percent in U.S. dollars 75% in IQD and 1% in USD? That makes no sense at all mathematically or economically. and we wonder why dollar Americans if that currency is not much talk about going to collapse , because my understanding is that well not be , but also will be set to the same set of global settings , look at the logic that gives me to think this , EU not want to lose power it has had and has been hand in hand making this equation balance, because there are dollar reserves in banks in the world still in the world , now and then because Iraq told to pay in dinars , but of course this because they are steeped in tangible collateral as so required by new model ( Basel III) , The BASEL III stuff is completely wrong. BASEL III deals with how commercial banks count their assets. Nothing more, and nothing less. and the U.S. has been the largest buyer of dinars in the world, I have heard guru's claim that time and again, but I have yet to see any proof anywhere. If anything the evidence points to the fact that the US has no more IQD than they have any other currency.  which, in turn is guaranteed tangible , so many countries have been negotiating with countless countries that make possible new model of exchange freely and likewise these countries belonging to groups called BRICS There is only one group known as BRICS. That stands for Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa, arguably the five most important of the emerging economies. Still, their combined economy is only slightly larger than the US alone. and likewise you make from emerging economies have been limited and oppressed for a long and that the U.S. has made injections many billions of them. Are we limiting and oppressing them or injecting funds to help them grow ... it can't be both ways.With that I hope summarizes understand the meaning of all this in my thinking.

Now when we talk about redistribution of wealth do not talk about that we 're going to be rich but are doing a series of structures where changes hands either debt or reserves is properly secured , where appropriate nontraditional investors we also mount on this ship.

We are very close to see these changes and many will we hit the floor, some because they do not want to lose your domain and other ( common people) think that the only way to do business is known and which is the only . Even Christine Lagarde (Director of the International Monetary Fund ) has said repeatedly that you have to stop doing things that are common and not take risks with common things where no one has gone before .

This part does not exactly make sense, however I have never herd CL refer to any such thing. Maybe I missed it, but ....
A slowing state not because Iraq but delayed it because there are many external and rotten hands do not want to do something that affects them , or just want to and think about themselves . Corruption also see that the power and much more would be limited to the new model and that all who have been funded esata atrocities that have taken us where we are not because they do not want them to serious business.

Could be why it has delayed the movement that we hope many including countries , or because IRAQ not be prepared , I firmly believe that the movement that happens in the world by the IMF is that they have used many countries including IRAQ and others as a basis for make adjustments , the time shall be that of reason.

If we return to what is written above and look at the IMF has made Iraq to negotiate with countries labeled hobble coins and use them to create the supply and demand of the Future which is nothing more than a mere reaction of commercial strength and no value of a currency under the new model .

We hope this helps everyone understand that the RESET Come and RVVVVVVV .

The basic premises of this are incorrect and so the conclusions can not help but be equally incorrect. Unfortunately, since those "facts" are all guru stuff, I'll have to file this with the rest of the guru stuff. Good reasoning process  and nice try Dinarmagic, but you need to do some more basic research.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Questioning an a Answer, RESET and RV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE WELCOME ROOM :: WELCOME GUESTS and NEW MEMBERS-