Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN?

+5
Catherine
scaramouche
mikeinolean
Blackberry98
DLWard
9 posters

Go down

Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? Empty Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN?

Post by DLWard Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Been walking in FAITH a long time, could make movies from our story. Many of you have lives GOD would love to share with the World....or not.
Prophecies require something...If my people will do this, then the Lord says HE will do that.
So 2 powerful Prophets, known well in Prophetic Circles, for years and years of powerfully accurate Words, Calls, Predictions etc, coming to pass.
George Robinson and Kim Clement.
So all those who knew how accurate they are....SUDDENLY GET PRAYERFULLY LAZY. WOW..A Prophet of the Lord
said...such and such.. so we can make all our plans based on the Word of the Lord.
WHY WOULD WE THINK THE BOOGIEMAN OR PEOPLE who serve a different G.O.D..(GOLD,OIL and DRUGS)would not want to see them be wrong.
Let us consider Kim Clement, barely started ministering one night and hears DINARI and says...Dinari?..someone says oh a currency.... Kim acknowledges and proceeds to flow.....I am hearing..the Lord say...Nothing, Nothing, Nothing and then says....and SUDDENLY...It will happen. Then on Frank's Call KIM says, Starting in JULY....yes it will happen this Summer.

Anyone one of us Real Believers could prophesy a date and see it come to pass at this point, BUT not without a lot of other believers coming fully into AGREEMENT. Even the Devil / Boogie Man can say IT has a relationship with Yeshua/Jesus.....but that doesn't mean it is good or pleasing one to the LORD. So we know GOD'S WILL for this, so could we stop praying foolishness.
Example of Foolishness....1. Oh Lord...IF it be your will....2. When you want Lord for this to happen, etc.

We should repent of not SPEAKING HIS WILL...The Prophets said what they heard...but did we all suddenly rest on our laurels? YES...Most have, ask me how I know. I have a LOT of people I keep abreast of their Investment, and you know how many Believers are saying....I am not sure any more when HE wants tit, or some who were sure they were led by GOD /'YHWH into this are having second thoughts about if HE really did.
WAKE UP CALL.....HE is a GOD OF NOW...ABUNDANCE....LOVE....BLESSINGS, and has not given us a spirit of doubt. So come on....could we get serious and see this happen NOW....YES AND AMEN , may sound cliche, but unless you are a cliche Christmas and Easter only Christian...you should be excited to know...Anything too good to be True could ONLY Come from GOD/YHWH.....Selah....Much love...does anyone question their part in bringing this to pass? We are at a powerful Tipping Point and most everyone KNOWS it...be they for or against this happening. DLWard
Tuesday...Nothing, Wednesday...Nothing, Thursday...Nothing....__________ and Suddenly. For me...I will fill that blank with the word Tomorrow until we can say....SUDDENLY.

Last edited by DLWard on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? Empty Re: Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN?

Post by Blackberry98 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:19 pm

DLWard wrote:Been walking in FAITH a long time, could make movies from our story. Many of you have lives GOD would love to share with the World....or not.
Prophecies require something...If my people will do this, then the Lord says HE will do that.
So 2 powerful Prophets, known well in Prophetic Circles, for years and years of powerfully accurate Words, Call, Predictions etc, coming to pass.
So all those who knew how accurate they are....SUDDENLY GET PRAYERFULLY LAZY. WOW..A Prophet of the Lord
said...such and such.. so we can make all our plans based on the Word of the Lord.
WHY WOULD WE THINK THE BOOGIEMAN OR PEOPLE who serve a different G.O.D..(GOLD,OIL and DRUGS)would not want to see them be wrong.
Let us consider Kim Clement, barely who was ministering and here DINARI and says...Dinari?..someone says oh a currency.... Kim acknowledges and proceeds to flow.....I am hearing..the Lord say...Nothing, Nothing, Nothing and then says....and SUDDENLY...It will happen. Then on Frank's Call KIM says, JULY....yes this month is your month.

Anyone one of us Real Believers could prophesy a date and see it come to pass at this point, BUT not without a lot of other believers coming fully into AGREEMENT. Even the Devil / Boogie Man can say IT has a relationship with Yeshua/Jesus.....but that doesn't mean it is good or pleasing one to the LORD. So we know GOD'S WILL for this, so could we stop praying foolishness.
Example of Foolishness....1. Oh Lord...IF it be your will....2. When you want Lord for this to happen, etc.

We should repent of not SPEAKING HIS WILL...The Prophets said what they heard...but did we all suddenly rest on our laurels? YES...Most have, ask me how I know. I have a LOT of people I keep abreast of their Investment, and you know how many Believers are saying....I am not sure any more when HE wants tit, or some who were sure they were led by GOD /'YHWH into this are having second thoughts about if HE really did.
WAKE UP CALL.....HE is a GOD OF NOW...ABUNDANCE....LOVE....BLESSINGS, and has not given us a spirit of doubt. So come on....could we get serious and see this happen NOW....YES AND AMEN , may sound cliche, but unless you are a cliche Christmas and Easter only Christian...you should be excited to know...Anything too good to be True could ONLY Come from GOD/YHWH.....Selah....Much love...does anyone question their part in bringing this to pass? We are at a powerful Tipping Point and most everyone KNOWS it...be they for or against this happening. DLWard

Fantastic stuff my friend. I too believe we cannot be complacent in prayer and more importantly in DECLARATIONS that this RV is in our hands and it is finished already. Thanks for everything again.

Blackberry98

Back to top Go down

Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? Empty Re: Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN?

Post by mikeinolean Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Not meaning to rattle any cages...but Kim never said it would happen in July. He said it would start in July and happen in the summer months.

Also, being a person who not only believes in prophesy (which is something I believe every believer can do), and the office of the prophet, I also believe that we should never just sit around waiting for something to happen. Scripture shows us that prophesy is God speaking His will and purpose for you,concerning your future(not to be confused with words of knowledge which deal with the present). We as free will beings have the choice to walk in that thing or not. Just because a prophet spoke it doesn't mean it's "magically" going to happen.

Mary when spoken to by Gabriel said, I am your servant, let the Lords will be done. She had the option to receive it and walk in it or not.

So let's join our faith and believe that the Lords plans for us are good, plans to prosper and not to harm.

Go RV!
mikeinolean
mikeinolean

Back to top Go down

Post by scaramouche Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:16 pm

mikeinolean wrote:Not meaning to rattle any cages...but Kim never said it would happen in July. He said it would start in July and happen in the summer months.

Go RV!

mikeinolean is correct. Clement never mentioned July. Frank somehow pulled that out of the context, probably due to wishful thinking. I'm still ruminating on the late May/June 2 date brought to the table by George Robinson. That is the thing that caused me to invest. I think perhaps something happened during that time frame that made the RV possible, so George was right even though it didn't appear to be when those dates passed. This whole scenario makes no sense without God involved. Those people who have been hanging onto dinar for several years and spending their time following these forums amaze me. Maybe the RV is being held up so some more of God's children can get invested.

scaramouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:23 pm

"Maybe the RV is being held up so some more of God's children can get invested" by scaramouche~~~GREAT POINT!!!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? Empty Perhaps a few more, but HE used Viral Marketing already, and requires prompt response from us

Post by DLWard Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Far be it for me to not agree with HIS wanting more Kingdom folks in on this. My hunch though is that the Holy Spirit has done an awesome and complete job of virally marketing the opportunity. Many who should be in though had some viruses internally to contend with, which negated their believing HE would bless them so abundantly. Bet you very few Believers have REALLY gone out of their way to share this, because they were too afraid of what men would say, as opposed to what GOD would say. Fear of Man, what a biggie. Anyone reading this may want to ask in prayer for any faces HE would have them share this with. Should an RV happen now...mute point.

Christians praying for the Lord to return now are selfish, and do not consider how many folks would be left behind, so know that I see your suggestion of perhaps HE wants more folks in, as being on point. Sure have my share in, though today another one came in...Goodness and Mercy will overtake anyone who will slow down enough to let both do just that ...overtake us ....like I pray this RV is about to do in a good way, a GOD WAY.

One night a good friend who had purchased Dinar that day...calls and asks...Who should I share this with. I laughed and said, Anyone who already thinks your crazy, but they still Trust you and regard your judgement enough to consider it sound.

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by ccrabill Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:02 pm

If Kim Clement was spewing his 'prophesies' 2,000 years ago he would have been stoned to death after the first flop. He is the most UNRELIABLE 'prophet', phony, fraud, I have ever heard. Has he no shame or fear of God? I think not.

ccrabill

Back to top Go down

Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? Empty Woe to the one who judges GOD's Anointed..

Post by DLWard Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Poor person who has called Kim Clement anything but what he strives painfully to be. One who speaks on his or her own is left to their own devices. Sure they have never researched the origins, or outcomes of prophesies given in just the last year alone. We should all pray for this angry person.. Anger is a manifestation of Fear. Fear is the opposite of Faith. Lord bless this fearful person and surround them with real Believers, instead of mere church goers. People who know you ABBA, not people who only know about you. Agape, Ahava, Agapao.

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:51 pm

I have a great deal of respect for OKIE, but I couldn't resist making a comment and it's meant
in JEST (to be funny) and "NOT" to be taken seriously, so I hope that my comments dont
offend anyone.

If it does I apologize now, in advance.

Yesterday, OKIE stated that his source was so high "He Could Tickle God's Feet"

Could OKIE's source possibly be George Robinson or, Kim Clement

I mean they must be pretty High Up....Surely

:cheers: crazyspin :happyjoy:

DLWard wrote:Been walking in FAITH a long time, could make movies from our story. Many of you have lives GOD would love to share with the World....or not.
So 2 powerful Prophets, known well in Prophetic Circles, for years and years of powerfully accurate Words, Calls, Predictions etc, coming to pass.
Let us consider Kim Clement, barely started ministering one night and hears DINARI and says...Dinari?..someone says oh a currency.... Kim acknowledges and proceeds to flow.....I am hearing..the Lord say...Nothing, Nothing, Nothing and then says....and SUDDENLY...It will happen. Then on Frank's Call KIM says, Starting in JULY....yes it will happen this Summer.

Tuesday...Nothing, Wednesday...Nothing, Thursday...Nothing....__________ and Suddenly. For me...I will fill that blank with the word Tomorrow until we can say....SUDDENLY.
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? Empty Prophets and Prophecies

Post by michealp Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:24 pm

I am a licensed ordained seasoned accurate successful Prophet with published books, TV and media appearances.

I do not know G Robinson but I know he has missed it several times and I really do not put faith in Prophets that repeatedly miss prophecies so I do not listen or follow them.

I respect Kim Clement from what I know. I was on the KC and Frank CC and heard the July statement as the month for the RV and the beginning of blessings.

I have listened to everyone's wrong interpretation of nothing, nothing, nothing then sudden change for a while now.

Let me tell you what God revealed to me. Amos 3:7 God does nothing unless He first reveals it to his servants the Prophets.

God revealed to me 2 weeks ago that the RV is connected to the drought in Texas. I posted this and was mocked, criticized and moved and silenced. Yet here we are 2 weeks later and many of mans intel predictions and sources being proven wrong about dates repeatedly.

Guess what there is still a drought in Texas and still no RV just like I prophesied. KC is a seer and I believe he was seeing 1 Kings 18:41 drought in the land no rain the Prophet had the fact that an abundance of rain was coming and it would end the famine and prosperity would come with it. 2 Chron 20:20 Believe the Prophets and so shall ye prosper.

This is the order of God but not through self proclaimed prophets or amateurs he uses seasoned Prophets that are mature and obedient.

True accurate Prophets are a rare breed, most just hang out with God and not into fame or fortune.

That being said I believe everyone should be held accountable Prophets included.

Texas is a type and shadow of the USA right now and the storm will come and the abundance of rain will come and the RV will happen and Rick Perry will be the next President of the USA. As goes Texas, goes the USA, redemption, restoration and prosperity is beginning in Texas and will spread to our nation.

I live in Florida and have no political bias. This is the true Word of the Lord from a True Prophet.

Just like in 2 Kings when Elisha told the King to strike the ground with the arrows, your response to this word will determine your blessings and victories.

I hear the sound of the abundance of rain.

michealp

Back to top Go down

Concerning Prophecies not coming to pass in July? Did we rest on them or pray them IN? Empty I HEAR THE SOUND......Been a lot of rain in Florida, raining right now Ezekiel 34:25-34

Post by DLWard Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:02 pm

I have felt on numerous occasions motivated to speak this aloud. Really powerful when one replaces the word I with you...both one in the same YHWH. Then replace words like my people, they, and them with you we or us referring of course to your self or your family. It is both acceptable, effective, edifying, empowering and encouraging. MANY financial breakthroughs have followed within hours or the next day. You can replace the word Them with US where it fits better for you. You are not adding to or taking away from HIS Word, merely making it personal. Long time ago a mentor suggested that for a while I replace GOD or his name with the word LOVE...and see how it impacts me. WOW.....Took away all that fire and brimstone. GOD may be a bit disappointed at times, but HE is not mad at us. We all reap what we sow...good or bad. Read it straight the first time through. DW

25And I will confirm with them a covenant of peace and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land, and [My people] shall dwell safely in the wilderness, desert, or pastureland and sleep [confidently] in the woods.(D)

26And I will make them and the places round about My hill a blessing, and I will cause the showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing [of good insured by God's favor].

27And the tree of the field shall yield its fruit and the earth shall yield its increase; and [My people] shall be secure in their land, and they shall be confident and know (understand and realize) that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bars of their yoke and have delivered them out of the hand of those who made slaves of them.

28And they shall no more be a prey to the nations, nor shall the beasts of the earth devour them, but they shall dwell safely and none shall make them afraid [in the [b]day of the Messiah's reign] (E)

29And I will raise up for them a planting of crops for renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land nor bear the reproach of the nations any longer.

30Then shall they know [positively] that I, the Lord their God, am with them and that they, the house of Israel, are My people, says the Lord God,

31And that you, My sheep, the sheep of My pasture, are [only] men and I am your God, says the Lord God.

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by InsideTrack Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:25 pm

I like this Michealp..."Texas is a type and shadow of the USA right now and the storm will come and the abundance of rain will come and the RV will happen and Rick Perry will be the next President of the USA. As goes Texas, goes the USA, redemption, restoration and prosperity is beginning in Texas and will spread to our nation".
I also like the fact that...There are two things a Texan will never give up.
Number One, The Alamo...and
Number Two, The "Good Book"....God Bless Texas!

michealp wrote:I am a licensed ordained seasoned accurate successful Prophet with published books, TV and media appearances.

I do not know G Robinson but I know he has missed it several times and I really do not put faith in Prophets that repeatedly miss prophecies so I do not listen or follow them.

I respect Kim Clement from what I know. I was on the KC and Frank CC and heard the July statement as the month for the RV and the beginning of blessings.

I have listened to everyone's wrong interpretation of nothing, nothing, nothing then sudden change for a while now.

Let me tell you what God revealed to me. Amos 3:7 God does nothing unless He first reveals it to his servants the Prophets.

God revealed to me 2 weeks ago that the RV is connected to the drought in Texas. I posted this and was mocked, criticized and moved and silenced. Yet here we are 2 weeks later and many of mans intel predictions and sources being proven wrong about dates repeatedly.

Guess what there is still a drought in Texas and still no RV just like I prophesied. KC is a seer and I believe he was seeing 1 Kings 18:41 drought in the land no rain the Prophet had the fact that an abundance of rain was coming and it would end the famine and prosperity would come with it. 2 Chron 20:20 Believe the Prophets and so shall ye prosper.

This is the order of God but not through self proclaimed prophets or amateurs he uses seasoned Prophets that are mature and obedient.

True accurate Prophets are a rare breed, most just hang out with God and not into fame or fortune.

That being said I believe everyone should be held accountable Prophets included.

Texas is a type and shadow of the USA right now and the storm will come and the abundance of rain will come and the RV will happen and Rick Perry will be the next President of the USA. As goes Texas, goes the USA, redemption, restoration and prosperity is beginning in Texas and will spread to our nation.

I live in Florida and have no political bias. This is the true Word of the Lord from a True Prophet.

Just like in 2 Kings when Elisha told the King to strike the ground with the arrows, your response to this word will determine your blessings and victories.

I hear the sound of the abundance of rain.
InsideTrack
InsideTrack

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum