Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk"

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" Empty Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk"

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:47 am

Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit “risk”

Wednesday, 29 January, 2014

Parliamentary Finance: lending process to fill the budget deficit "risk" Parliamentary-finance-lending-process-to-fill-the-budget-deficit-risk-238887%3Bord%3D52695583270756%3F&atype=jn&itype=ps&ptype=pg

29-01-2014 .. Baghdad (news) .. considered the parliamentary Finance Committee proposal lending financial

To cover the deficit in the general budget for 2014, the country’s economic risky.

The committee member said Haitham al-Jubouri (of the Agency news) today
Wednesday that the deficit recorded in each of the budget each year is not imaginary, but
Registered expected at the time and therefore any proposals for bridging the fiscal deficit must be
Have priority and importance, noting that the proposal and the Minister of Finance, which is
In good faith to save the general situation in the budget for the possibility of borrowing to pay off the deficit

Budget allocations and disbursement of the petro-dollar is a kind of risk-taking in the country’s economy

Especially at this stage.

Jubouri said that there are two types of borrowing and the two domestic borrowing and requires
Resorting to the federal government to offer securities lending to financial companies and banks
Eligibility versus the benefit of up to six percent, while the second type is borrowing
Outside, where the Iraqi government have to resort to borrowing from the IMF
International and both cases lead to the danger in the Iraqi economy because of the accumulation of
Financial debt it over time.

The Minister of Finance and serenity net debt agency announced the possibility of borrowing
Government nine trillion dinars to pay the petro-dollar funds allocated
Producing provinces, if the House of Representatives voted on it.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum