Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: sign up for TONY and get 10 others to sign up too!   Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Today is very special as everyone that loves Tony is supposed to sign up on Twitter for him and make sure they get at least 10 more sheeple er I mean "people" to sign up and get his number up to like 100k on Twitter and then he will tweet them all and have them write to their Banks and the PTB and with so many people writing "They must pay attention"

But for right now he does not "want to go public" and start a fire storm so to speak.  But!  Someone called him during the CC and stated that they have 3 Radio programs that are ready for Tony!  whoo hooo!

ugh    LOL    really?    Just the first 20 minutes into his calls at 5 minutes after the hour tells most everything.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tntdinar/2014/01/22/tnt-blast-from-tony-jan-22-2014

It amazes me how many people BELIEVE this guy! I personally have heard him contradict himself over and over and over again just over the past couple of weeks.  Oh and DC guy does too.  S.S.D.D.

:shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: sign up for TONY and get 10 others to sign up too!   Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:15 pm

You mean people are giving their real names out?  Oh wow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: sign up for TONY and get 10 others to sign up too!   Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:11 pm

@BlueSky wrote:
You mean people are giving their real names out?  Oh wow!
Noo no no no lol  they are signing up to receive a tweet from Tony but getting 10 others to do the same so Tony has more people to tweet to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sign up for TONY and get 10 others to sign up too!   Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:34 am

Isn't that called MLM pushing. Have each one bring in 10 more? He just can't break away from his old ways now can he?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: sign up for TONY and get 10 others to sign up too!   Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:11 pm

BOY OH BOY CAN I SIGN UP TOO??????????????? NOW IF YOU WANT I'LL JUST SEND ALL MY DINAR TO YA TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!                             crazyspin  crazyspin  crazyspin  crazyspin  crazyspin  crazyspin 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: sign up for TONY and get 10 others to sign up too!   Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:44 pm

ok so, update: supposedly the twitters, tweeters or whatevers that follow tony on twitter.com were at 11k + and went up to 58k + through yesterday and last night. but he still wants more and to get it at least up to 100k + following him.......

lol abby ann  tony dont want your dinars.......I think he wants to go public but with alot of people backing him up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: sign up for TONY and get 10 others to sign up too!   Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:42 pm

580,538 idiots ... I mean followers...  :stuk: 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: sign up for TONY and get 10 others to sign up too!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:13 pm

Meme i don't want to folow him!!!!!!!!!!!! I just  want to give him all my money!!!!!!!!!
:head bang::head bang:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-
Jump to: