Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

An email sent to Central bank of Iraq from Baghdad Invest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: An email sent to Central bank of Iraq from Baghdad Invest   Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Central Bank of Iraq -Email

This is an email I have just sent to the Central Bank of Iraq – copied for you to see.

If you share our frustrations I would suggest that you do the same as we have just done. Send your thoughts to the Central Bank of Iraq and hopefully we can see change come about.
Central Bank of Iraq contact details: Here

Email: cbi@cbi.iq

Telephone: +964 1 816 5170
Selam,

I run a website which is very much in support of the truth relating to the Iraqi Dinar.
I am very disappointed with the Central Bank of Iraq for not doing the right thing.
Right this second, there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of Americans who have purchased the currency with a view to it going up 100,000 + %.

I know it will NEVER happen and I know it is a lie but there are millions of people getting hurt due to the false information being spread around the wild west.

But many do not. Unfortunately, the CBI is very unlikely to do the right thing, come out and tell the truth because the reserves are rapidly increasing due to the misinformation that is spread explaining the Iraiq Dinar is going to revalue!

The misinformation is pumping the reserves but this is for all the wrong reasons.
We have Dinar Gurus like Anthony Renfrow – you can read about him here:

http://www.baghdadinvest.com/who-is-tnt-tony-game-over/ He is an individual who for the last 5 years has run the dinar show on the internet saying things like:

IN COUNTRY RV, PEOPLE DANCING IN STREETS, CARDS LOADED, ATM’S LOADED, CONTRACTORS PAID, WHALES PAID, ELITE PAID (evidently there’s a difference in a whale and elite?), ANNOUNCED IN MOSQUES, PEOPLE IN TENTS AT US BANKS, PEOPLE ON BUSES STORMING US BANKS, US AND IRAQI MILITARY SURROUNDING IRAQI BANKS, M MADE WRONG SPEECH, M MADE 2ND SPEECH AND SAID AS HE WAS TOLD, CL RETURNED TO IRAQ AND SET THEIR ASSES STRAIGHT, UST IN CHARGE OF RV, IMF IN CHARGE OF RV, BANKS IN CHARGE OF RV, O HOLDING UP RV, BACK WALL TIME, CLAWBACK CLAUSE, MR DC (nothing but a voice on a phone in the same damned room with the lying bastard!!), CIA CALLING TONY, UST CALLING TONY (when renfrow cost the UST $1,454,579.40!!! you betcha!!), 3 LETTER AGENCIES GIVING AN EVERYDAY PLANE JANE COMMON JOE CITIZEN Q8, TOP SECRET, CONFIDENTIAL, CLASSIFIED, WORLD/NATION SECURITY SENSITIVE INFORMATION (right!!!!), US MARSHALS, FBI, HLS AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AT BANKS AND CALL CENTERS, CALL CENTERS MANNED, NDA, 19 PAGE NDA, HLS OVER NDA, NOW 13 DIFFERENT NDA’S!!, BANKS ON LOCKDOWN (many times), EMPLOYEES RETURNING TO WORK AT BANKS AT NIGHT ON WEEKEND (many times), GOVT WANTS US TO HAVE GOOD CHRISTMAS, THIS FIXES UNEMPLOYEMENT THE NEW MILLIONAIRES QUIT WORK AND JOBLESS TAKE JOBS, INTEL SO GOOD YOU’LL POOP YOUR PANTS BUT THEY’VE TOLD ME NOT TO TELL YOU, MUST KEEP SILENT FOR NOW, US CONTRACT RATE, $3.44 IN COUNTRY RATE, $36.86 US RATE, DOUBLE DIGITS, OPEN NIB ACCOUNT, DON’T OPEN NIB ACCOUNT, DON’T CALL BANKS, COMPUTER GLITCH (many), IRAQI HOLIDAY STOPPED RV (many), RV WAS READY BUT FORGOT 1 SIGNATURE, TAKEN OUT OF HUMAN HANDS TURNED OVER TO “RANDOMIZING” COMPUTER, UST CALLED TONY TO ISSUE 800#’S, BE IN BANKS MONDAY, 100%, 1000%, 1009%, TODAY, TOMORROW, MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND OF COURSE THE FAMOUS SUNDAY, BOOTS ON THE GROUND, DONE DONE DONE, ALL COMPLETED 100%, RV’ED IN 7 COUNTRIES BUT NOT USA YET, PEOPLE BEING PAID IN DC NOW, PEOPLE BEING ARRESTED THIS LAST WEEKEND IN DC???

I hope you get the picture. Yes it is nice that your reserves are increasing but sadly it is for all the wrong reasons: Lies! We must show honor and pride in everything we do. I appreciate the internet chatter is an unwelcome nuisance but the only real way for this to end is for the CBI to put an end to it once and for all.

We do fortunately have a community of websites and readers that is beginning the fightback against these liars but you have the ultimate power to educate and inform as to the real truth.
Thanks for considering, I hope you will collectively do the right thing.

http://www.baghdadinvest.com/central-bank-of-iraq-email/

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: An email sent to Central bank of Iraq from Baghdad Invest   Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:26 am

I'm sure the CBI is going to trip all over themselves getting an answer back to them or responding to the reuest.  Iraq could not care less about Americans and what a tough time some are having because some Americans are lying to them about Iraq.  If I were the CBI, I would say that is an American problem and has nothing to do with us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: An email sent to Central bank of Iraq from Baghdad Invest   Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:42 am

Yep ... pretty much. The letter is not even well written. grammar is horrible, composition is that of a 5th grader. I would have tossed it after the first paragraph.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: An email sent to Central bank of Iraq from Baghdad Invest   Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:33 am

I don't know what to think about the B.I. website.  There is no love there for Tony and the rest of the roos and that's a good thing.  But I've also seen some anti-American sentiment too.  There's just something that I can't put my finger on......something just isn't quite right.  Thoughts anyone?

As far as the letter, I doubt it will even be passed around for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: An email sent to Central bank of Iraq from Baghdad Invest   Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:06 am

I don't waste my time on B.I. They have deceived and lied to the Dinar community in the past.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: An email sent to Central bank of Iraq from Baghdad Invest   Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Who the HELL is the Idiot who wrote that ? I cant believe how many FOOLS are out there. Good God..

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An email sent to Central bank of Iraq from Baghdad Invest   Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Let me tell you this :  It's just a publicity stunt for BI members & viewers.

I can tell you this for certain : MOST IRAQIS COULD GIVE A HOOT ABOUT US AMERICANS !!  OR FOR THAT MATTER ANYBODY !!

IF IRAQ DOES RD AND WE ARE OUT WITH NO GAIN---- THEY WILL BE ROFLMAO ---ALL OF THEM !!!!
Back to top Go down

An email sent to Central bank of Iraq from Baghdad Invest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: