Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

BondLady CC With Ambassador Paul Bremer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: BondLady CC With Ambassador Paul Bremer   Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:19 pm

WE HAVE SECURED AND PLANNED A HUGE EVENT FOR ALL OF OUR MEMBERS TO ENJOY...
WE WILL BE HOSTING AND INTERVIEWING WITH QUESTIONS TO NONE OTHER THAN AMBASSADOR PAUL BREMER, WHO STARTED EVERY THING IN IRAQ FOR US PER THIS INVESTMENT AND THE COUNTRIES MOVE FROM A DICTATORSHIP TO A FREE COUNTRY,

WE WILL HAVE IT SATURDAY JANUARY THE 11TH, 2014 4 PM EST ..

WE WILL CHOOSE WHICH QUESTIONS DEEMED APPROPRIATE TO SPEAK WITH HIM ABOUT FROM ONES PRE LISTED ..

Lewis Paul "Jerry" Bremer III (born September 30, 1941) is an American diplomat. He is most notable for his role as the Administrator of the Coalition Provisional Authority of Iraq following the 2003 invasion.

He served in this capacity from May 11, 2003, until June 28, 2004, effectively serving as Head of State of the internationally recognized government of Iraq.

I WOULD LIKE TO ENVITE EVERY ONE TO JOIN ME AS SHREDD, TLM724 AND MYSELF (BONDLADY) HOST A HISTORICAL CONFERANCE CALL AND BLOG RADIO SHOW WITH NONE OTHER THAN AMBASSADOR PAUL BREMER...

IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER OF BONDLADYSCORNER.COM THEN JUST GO INTO THE FORUM AND CLICK THE BLOG TALK RADIO LINK WE HAVE PROVIDED FOR YOUR LISTENING ENJOYMENT,

IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER GO AHEAD AND REGISTER SO YOU WONT MISS THIS HISTORICAL CONFERANCE CALL/BLOG RADIO EVENT!!

IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO THE CONFERANCE CALL LIVE VIA THE PHONE, CALLERS WILL BE LIMITED TO 1,000.....

Public listeners call 712-432-1500 access code 495558 then press pound sign #

SO IF AT ALL POSSIBLE PLEASE USE THE BLOG TALK RADIO LINK AS THE BAND WIDTH WILL BE UNLIMITED AND EVERY ONE WILL BE ABLE TO LISTEN LIVE...

.IF YOU WISH TO COME INTO OUR CHAT ROOM THIS IS ALSO A SEPERATE INITY AND YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE CHAT ROOM AS WELL...

.OUR MODS AND ADMINS WILL BE ON STANDBY TO AID AND ASSIST YOU WITH ANY UNFORSEEABLE PROBLEMS YOU MIGHT HAVE, WHICH I DOUBT THERE WILL BE ANY, BUT JUST IN CASE WE ARE PREPAIRED....

TY ALL FOR JOINING US ON THIS HISTORICAL EVENT, BONDLADYSCORNER.COM HAS ALWAYS SOUGHT THE TRUTH AND WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE TO FIND IT,

PLEASE ENJOY OUR SHOW TODAY AS WE BRING MANY TOPICS AND QUESTIONS TO THE TABLE WE AS INVESTORS AND RESEARCHERS OF IRAQ WANT TO KNOW....TY...BONDLADY AND TEAM.....

Public listeners call 712-432-1500 access code 495558 then press pound sign #

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: BondLady CC With Ambassador Paul Bremer   Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Might be a good call to listen to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regan11

PostSubject: Re: BondLady CC With Ambassador Paul Bremer   Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:01 pm

Interesting, hmmm .......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: BondLady CC With Ambassador Paul Bremer   Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:21 pm

OK went to the call and who ever is support run the board had no clue how to run it and the callers had no clue to even mute there phones lol  Hope they have a play back that is clear. If any one has that link in the future I would like to listen to this call TY in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BondLady CC With Ambassador Paul Bremer   Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:39 pm

Click here to listen to the playback

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: BondLady CC With Ambassador Paul Bremer   Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:52 pm

TY Ponee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: BondLady CC With Ambassador Paul Bremer   Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:08 am

I haven't listened to the call, but if the call isn't a lot more interesting than the transcription on Recaps, I wouldn't bother listening.  Mr. Bremer was either being evasive or for someone in his previous position, he knew/knows very little and they didn't even ask him about the Strategic Frsmework Agreement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: