Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:31 am

[lightspirit] So my hope is that they are are using faluja to distract the public
 (Really? they would have killings and bombings to distract the public from an RV? wow)

Prudence: the news and updates tells us we are next. This will happen soon. I am excited!
(Uhm next for what, what has happened with others that we are next for?)

Iko Ward: Folks, we're getting to watch history being made from a front row seat. Wasn't supposed to happen this way but it has. When I watch the news now I can't help knowing what's really behind it
(Oh, and HOW was it supposed to happen?  Is there a direction booklet on how to RV the currency of a violent country?)

Sam777: Guys my personal opinoin and if i sound rude im sorry but i think that the IMF the UST the banks CL Iraq are not the hold up imo i think its the elite holding everthing imo
(Who are the elite? And why are they holding it up? And how do they have that much power over a country?)

[t2020] on Tony's call Friday he said the PTB did not want a lot of intel on the boards at this time. And they were doing everthing they could to close up all intel leaks. So I would imagine that is why Tony and Okie have not posted for several days
(Nobody in Iraq cares about a bunch of people chatting on dinar forums with their fake intel providers.  Tony is busy preparing  for his court date and Okie doesn't know jack)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:44 am

jaybird :HEY HAVE U GUYS NOTICE THEY MADE A NEW HOLIDAY FOR MONDAY... CALLED ARMY DAY .. IRAQI GOV ANNOUNCED MONDAY AS HOLIDAY FOR ARMY DAY.  WELL I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD THEY NEED THREE DAY TO CHANGE THE CBI AND WITH THIS NEW DAY MONDAY ITS MAKE SENCE... ISX MORE TIME TO ESTABLISH THE INTL. RATE…..
(You jaybird are an idiot - note that the eighty-third anniversary of Iraqi Army Day was celebrated in 2004.They did NOT create a holiday so they could have 3 days to change the CBI. I am embarrassed that you are a dinarian)

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:51 am

1: You first have a very sick mind.. there is a huge "civil war" going on in this country.. this is not a cover up and if you believe that then I have some ocean front property to sell you in Arizona!

2: If by next you mean you are the Next victim of Tony, Okie or any of the crew and then you are correct.

3: When in doubt blame it on the rich people.. seems to be a common theme in the USA.

4: Yes, because tony told you they said that then tony must do what he told you.. ??? you do realize how dumb you sound correct?

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:52 am

5: I agreed with Ponee, Jaybird... is really AKA DoDo Bird...

if these people don't wise up they will become extinct like the Dodo Bird too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Daox, I enjoy your responses to the posts on the forum.  Thank you for participating in the different topics.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Smile anytime... I have lots to say about unimportant things.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:15 pm

aw  nooo... you respond to just about everything... the facts and the fiction... the silly and the serious. You and others make this a great site !

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:19 pm

@Ponee wrote:
[lightspirit] So my hope is that they are are using faluja to distract the public
 (Really? they would have killings and bombings to distract the public from an RV? wow)

Prudence: the news and updates tells us we are next. This will happen soon. I am excited!
(Uhm next for what, what has happened with others that we are next for?)

Iko Ward: Folks, we're getting to watch history being made from a front row seat. Wasn't supposed to happen this way but it has. When I watch the news now I can't help knowing what's really behind it
(Oh, and HOW was it supposed to happen?  Is there a direction booklet on how to RV the currency of a violent country?)

Sam777: Guys my personal opinoin and if i sound rude im sorry but i think that the IMF the UST the banks CL Iraq are not the hold up imo i think its the elite holding everthing imo
(Who are the elite? And why are they holding it up? And how do they have that much power over a country?)

[t2020] on Tony's call Friday he said the PTB did not want a lot of intel on the boards at this time. And they were doing everthing they could to close up all intel leaks. So I would imagine that is why Tony and Okie have not posted for several days
(Nobody in Iraq cares about a bunch of people chatting on dinar forums with their fake intel providers.  Tony is busy preparing  for his court date and Okie doesn't know jack)
PURE GOLD !!!  
BEST ENTERTAINMENT PERIOD !!

It's amazing to me how people wrestle tooth & nail with each other to be crowned "I'm the biggest idiot" !!!

WOW ! , I mean how did these people drop to IQ levels in the TEENS is my question ??? 

And you also have to wonder about RECRAPS Role in this too ?? Are they ROFLMAO as they publish this or are they in agreement & same wavelength as the morons who write this stuff ?

I really wonder which is it  RECRAPS ??
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:24 pm

And here is Already Blessed and they are STILL WAITING !! 

Already Blessed wrote: WE LOOK GREAT THIS MORNING....WE ARE SO CLOSE AND JUST WAITING WITH ALL OF YOU...

(If I had a dime for every time already blessed said the word "waiting"  I would be rich rich rich !!!)

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:40 pm

@Ponee wrote:
And here is Already Blessed and they are STILL WAITING !! 

Already Blessed wrote: WE LOOK GREAT THIS MORNING....WE ARE SO CLOSE AND JUST WAITING WITH ALL OF YOU...

(If I had a dime for every time already blessed said the word "waiting"  I would be rich rich rich !!!)
"Already Blessed" is obviously a close cousin of Tony.
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:56 pm

I think they are so close ... too close to the glue pot ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 pm

2014-01-10

[Papa Bear] GM Dinar Family. THIS QUIET is a VERRY GOOD THING right now. Lets have a Blessed Day

(Please elaborate why THIS QUIET is sooo special and such a good thing?  What qualifies you to elude to the quiet as MEANING SOMETHING at all in regards to the dinar?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Papa Bear you need to hibernate... go to sleep... that's the only quiet you need

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:43 am

Delta: THEY ARE PLAYING A GAME, EVERYTHING IS DONE, WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE CBI TO RELEASE THE RATE. DELTA

(Yes, Delta, they sit around all day figuring out ways to play games with the dinar uh huh. ANd please tell me what EVERY thing is in the statement "EVERYTHING IS DONE")

Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:00 am

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!EVERYTHING IS DONE ................AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Yep ... it's all done, done, done ....

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Hey Kevin!!!!!!!!! How many times will it done done before we can cash out????????? It's been done now so many times!!!!!!I lost count!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:12 pm

For Me...I don't pay attention to Done anymore, because they say its done, and then next thing you know its done again!!!! You hear, its international, ok and its RV in Iraq, then all kind of other stuff, then its like it starts over again??????
It will be done when they say, "Go To The Bank"!  When I walk in the Bank and there is Money in my Account, It Will Be Done!!!! Until then, I don't pay attention, just read the stuff they write and think, ummm, how can that be they already done that 10 times!!!!!

Until I hear Go To The Bank, I read to see How dumb do they think we all are?  These people that hang on to every word, I really feel sorry for them!

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Horizon; hate to say this but a week or 2 people went to the bank, we missed out lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:46 am

TNT:

[patcat151] It seems to be very quiet

[patcat151] Maybe the calm before the storm?

patcat151] I think that there has been silence to make sure nothing interferes with the process.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Dangit...Oh Man Royboy!!!! We missed out, but now they are saying we are going to the bank AGAIN!!!!! Wooohooo maybe this time!!!!! cashingIn 

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Ponee you totally crack me up!   AHAHAHAH    

Great thread!    

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CroatianLight

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:55 pm

What have we become? This is an Archon strategy to keep the sheeple busy with hoping, dreaming, and then the disappointments and anger and frustration, it's an emotional roller coaster ride. I know this may be over the head for some people, but let's just compare the Archons with the Cabal,it's the same bloodline.

They need to give us distractions and have us living in the lower emotions of anger, hatred, frustration, etc., that way we get sick, we get cancer, and we basically die younger. 

Tony is just a puppet in this whole game of puppets and masters, he wants to believe he is the MAN, but he's just a nobody and as long as the sheeple will follow, he's making the best of it. So instead of making fun of Tony, let's continue working with the poor believers and help them get out of this hell he put them into or better said, the hell they chose to be in.

Let's take Tony's income away from him by helping those people see the truth, they will need a lot of help especially once they realize what was done to them. It's our responsibility as humans to help each other.
Back to top Go down
CroatianLight

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Ponee, great job, forgot to mention that and I love these emoticons!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:45 pm

HELLOOO ???? 

I'M STILL PATIENTLY WAITING HERE ON THE BUS !

ARE WE LEAVING ANYTIME SOON ??

AND WHERE'S THE FREE DONUT TONY & ALREADY BLESSED PROMISED ME ??

I'M STARVIN !

HELLLLOOOOO ????

:chilly:
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Just a LITTTLE LONGER FG!!!  No worries, we will be there SOOON.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:12 pm

FG I can drive a bus, you got directions to the bank , where are you siting at right now, I'll drop everything and come save us . roflmao  Please remind me to grab my 5 dinars I bought for the pay out ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:46 pm

WELL YOU KNOW GUYS I FELL ASLEEP EXHAUSTED HERE ON THE BUS AND ALREADY BLESSED TOOK MY DINAR POUCH !!

OUCH !!!

BUT AT LEAST SHE LEFT ME TWO DONUTS !
Back to top Go down
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:44 pm

mmm Well I'll spilt my 5 dinars with ya FG. We'll still be rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:37 pm

Taken from the facebook page of "we are the people"

Ashley White
BBC ALREADY CLAIMED THAT DINAR WILL REVALUE AND THAT IT IS ALREADY WORTH MORE THAN THE US DOLLAR Y SHOULD WE GO AGAINST TONY WHO IS SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING #WE ARE THE FUCKING PEOPLE AND WE WANT OUR FN MONEY

Ashley White
After all the post on Twitter the gov hasn't even acknowledged we are the people that should be enough to tell u they are hiding smthing not tony. But anyway the US dollar will go under that's y they r scared to release the rates.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Yes, class acts there that support tony. And sorry Ashley, but the gov't hasn't acknowledged you because tony and his campaign and all of you tony bots are just little peons to the whole scheme of world currencies.  Tony is nothing, was nothing and always will be nothing to iraq and the US.  He has no connection to what is going and has no contacts, resources or intel. You have all been duped.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:47 pm

@Ponee wrote:

Ashley White
BBC ALREADY CLAIMED THAT DINAR WILL REVALUE AND THAT IT IS ALREADY WORTH MORE THAN THE US DOLLAR Y SHOULD WE GO AGAINST TONY WHO IS SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING #WE ARE THE FUCKING PEOPLE AND WE WANT OUR FN MONEY

Ashley White
After all the post on Twitter the gov hasn't even acknowledged we are the people that should be enough to tell u they are hiding smthing not tony. But anyway the US dollar will go under that's y they r scared to release the rates.

She looks like she has a strong background in international currencies and economics as well as government policies so she must be right. By the way...When did a something trending on twitter automatically make it government policy?  If that's the case I say we get on the # spaghettiTuesdayonWednesday bandwagon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Excuse me but obviously she is not up on the BBC, since they are the ones that called Tony a scammer ... last I checked BBC Trending was a part of the news division of BBC.... What a maroon!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:50 am

@Ponee wrote:

Ashley White

Ashley White

FIRST OF ALL MISSY , ON DD WE ARE ALL ALLOWED TO EXPRESS OUR VIEWS BUT WITHOUT THE UNNECESSARY 4 LETTER WORDS TO MAKE OUR POINTS. PONEE BEING THE GRACIOUS HOST THAT SHE IS LET YOU BY , BUT I WON'T .  IT's ESPECIALLY UNBECOMING OF A LADY.

2ND ) Show us the proof where the BBC has agreed with Tony that they believe the Dinar will RV.

3rd) Tony does have a long history of pretty much calling it now for years. that's a historical fact. Go back & look at the posts. How is that working out in your pocketbook so far ?

4th) The dollar is showing nothing but signs of strength with an improving economy. Check out business channels like CNBC and others. educate yourself. rumors from goooroos of the dollar plunging 50% are unsubstantiated and highly unlikely.

5) This is a highly speculative investment with pumpers and gooroos spewing unrealistic returns to fool the masses for years.

Lots of sites now available to due diligence in that regard.

I highly believe you need to take your blinders off proceeding forward and indulge in broad investigation of reality & what makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:29 am

LOL, thank you so much for watching out for DD Florida Guy.  But, Ashley did not post on here.  I took that from the facebook page of "we are the people".   She doesn't even know it is here, unless someone wants to tell her. That way, she can defend her sorry position on this matter.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:43 am

I would like to see that defense.

waiting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:44 pm

You know DDverts,Assley or whatever just needs to keep seeing articles like these as this is what in my O is going to turn this picture of dinarland around. Tonys words are crap    
Southern Gas Corridor is Open for Iraq
Posted on 15 February 2014. Tags: Azerbaijan, Southern Gas Corridor

By John Lee.
Azerbaijan’s foreign minister, Elmar Mammadyarov (pictured), has said that the Southern Gas Corridor project is open for Iraq to transport its gas to the European markets. Addressing a news conference, he said:
It’s a huge project … and it’s open if Iraq is also interested in delivering their own natural gas.
The project is there, so if any other countries … want to join the Southern Gas Corridor, including Iraq, who already expressed some interest in this project, we are ready to start negotiations.
The Southern Gas Corridor is an initiative of the European Commission for the gas supply from Caspian and Middle Eastern regions to Europe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:38 pm

All that I have to add to this conversation is this:  Listen to Tony on one single "call" and you will hear that a man of his obvious lack of education could not/would not be in a spokesman of secure intelligence from any source.  He is nothing but a multi-level salesman who is pocketing cash for pumping the dinar.  He knows nothing other than what some other pumper is feeding him.  Face it, a "phone call to tell him this is going to be a great week" is not intel.  The "power of positive thinking" won't mow your yard.  Much less move along an multi-national currency realignment.

UGH! 

Again I say, UGH!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:05 pm

Well said Big Daddy Tim !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Ponee, I wish you had a "like" button!  I'd push it!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:33 pm

@Ponee wrote:
Well said Big Daddy Tim !
Here! Here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:57 am

@bigdaddytim wrote:
Ponee, I wish you had a "like" button!  I'd push it!!
You've always been a button pusher ...  sarcastic

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:56 pm

I tend to agree with florida guy - NONE of the F word PLEASE.  THAT word in a post tells me that a)the poster is not following the rules, b) the poster lacks basic writing skills, c) the poster lacks common decency, and d) the posters comments are meaningless  -- that is correct, they mean nothing.

When the F word is added that one word negates all others.  TRUE story.  The moderators on this site are quite liberal in their enforcement of rules, however this moderator will not tolerate the use of the F word in any form.  This is not acceptable now, has not been for ever and certainly will not be in the future.  WE can all get enough of that word by watching TV - it should not be included when we are watching the RV.

Sorry, but if I see that again by that poster I will push my eject button on that poster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:38 pm

Umm AK ... that was a facebook post our own Ponee brought over from the wearethesheeple site.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Hello AK, so nice to see you lurking . I have missed your comments sir  did i miss it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:40 pm

When things are brought to this site the content should be edited to meet good taste and comply with our rules.  I don't care who brings it, the F word is ver botten (sp) in my opinion.  I was raised better than that and I tend to defend the virtues learned from childhood and further more, I don't want my wife or daughter to be exposed to that word.

Yes, I use it occasionally - don't like to, don't try to, but occasionally it slips out - I worked oilfield for over 20 years and was raised around soldiers.  I have a cousin who is a female preacher - SHE could spew profanity with the best of them coming from the farm, but to my knowledge the worst she has uttered (to the dismay of fellow city council people) was "What the hell are we talking about?"  I don't believe I have heard her say the F word maybe twice in 60 years and then it was when she was very young.  I especially don't like to hear it said in front of ladies (young or old).

Sorry, folks, but someone has to stand up for decency in speech. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Very well said AK, It slips out with me once in a while , I try to contain myself in anger , I back you 100% ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland   Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Ya, well I left it as is - uneditted - to SHOW the level of mental fortitude or lack of that is following Tony.  The language was the example of the point I was making as you read my post following that post which comments oh her classlessness.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Say What? Unbelievable comments around dinarland
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: