Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BhamAla

PostSubject: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:32 pm

I hear all the talk on the Dinar and very little on the Dong, can anyone give us a reference to Dong being Tied to the Dinar's RV?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:37 am

I have never seen or heard anything except guru talk that would indicate the Dong is tied to the dinar in any way.  Personally, I think there is less chance the Dong will RV than the dinar will RV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:28 am

I agree catman

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BhamAla

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:00 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Does anyone else want to weigh in on this?  We would love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:40 pm

The Dong is in no way shape or form tied to the Iraqi Dinar that I have seen. Common sense tells me that, unless I am wrong on the whole Global reset idea.. The Dong has its own path and what happens to the Dong is in no way shape of form tied to the Iraqi Dinar.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:23 pm

The Dong is a long term investment, IMO we have a long wait , I plan on passing mine to the grand kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Come on guys the Dong is in the same basket as the Dinar! Now which basket is anyones guess!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:03 pm

If they are in a basket together, it is the trash basket ... I totally agree with Catman and Daox ... no connection, other than guru spew.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:54 pm

I was thinking the same basket the rabbit gets pulled from, oh hang on that's a hat....I got nuthin'

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EAB

PostSubject: My God, the Dong is a long shot too. Are any of these foreign currencies worth a dam?   Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:56 pm

:slfst:
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:00 pm

I haven't heard anything about the dong in a long time.  ANyone else?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Just guru hype, I I'm not invested in the dong, so I do not follow it closely.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:07 pm

I have a little dong and hoping my Grand kids will be able to profit some day, those guys over there are crawling from a endless pit lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:34 pm

The dong is in a basket.... which basket? Is it larger than an apple basket or smaller than a bread basket?

hemademe  NO why?

Last edited by occe on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too far right)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:57 pm

So the Dong isn't going to pay off at $6-11??  I don't believe it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Good one Bulldog roflmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:19 pm

For more info on the dong, maybe you should refer to alley roses recent post... http://www.dinardaily.net/t31347-growing-eggplant#203090   sarcastic

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Hahahahahahahaahahaha Ponee I was just going to say that!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:36 pm

Can you tell we are getting close to the full moon or what? LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:37 pm

hehehe is that what it is aaarrrrrooooooooooooooo!!! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar   Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:03 pm

Hahahahaah all in good fun Kevin! Anyway you were the one that put the sausage up hmmmmm!!LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Any New Info on DONG going in RV with Dinar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: OTHER INVESTMENTS :: OTHER CURRENCIES - DONG - ZIM - YUAN - etc-
Jump to: