Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Orphan..

Go down

Orphan..

Post  alleyrose on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:26 am

alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orphan..

Post  Ssmith on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:03 pm

Amazing what animals bond to when there isn't one of their own.  Case in point....  A stray kitty showed up this summer.  Lost, alone & looking for a friend.  Found the chickens and they seemed kinda nice.  Even let him eat a bit of their food, so he decided they weren't that bad and decided he would be a chicken too.  Of course that all changed after a couple of days of me feeding him.  Life on the farm....
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alleyrose on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Wow that's cute Ssmith! I didn't know you lived on a farm, after the RV that's what we want to get back to is a farm!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Horizon on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:45 pm

Animals do pick out their friends! I had a chicken one time that stayed with one of the horses and would even roost on her back.  When the chicken got scared he ran to that horse! Weird??? 
We had a Great Dane and his best friend from when he was a puppy was the cat.  He and the cat slept together every night.  The cat always slept on the dog.

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:56 pm

@horizon wrote:Animals do pick out their friends! I had a chicken one time that stayed with one of the horses and would even roost on her back.  When the chicken got scared he ran to that horse! Weird??? We had a Great Dane and his best friend from when he was a puppy was the cat.  He and the cat slept together every night.  The cat always slept on the dog.

Better that than the other way around LOL!     

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alleyrose on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:55 pm

LOL my little maltese likes out guinea pigs, he sleeps next to their cage and always takes his food over there and eats next to them. Mind you he could actually be teasing them too LOL!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ssmith on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:52 am

Not a farm, just a few acres; enough for a garden, chickens & a couple cattle.  When my chickens get scared, they run to the dog.  Actually had a couple chicks jump on the dog one time to get away from bullies.  Big bad Doberman running around with dusty chicken footprints on his back later.   Funny, but they know who they can trust.
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alleyrose on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:37 pm

I had dobermans when we were younger and they were scary to the general public but the best family dog! Now days they have introduced a law where you can't dock dogs tails which has completley ruined a lot of breeds including the look of the doberman. We have stumpy tailed dogs running around with tails now! Stupid!

alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:57 pm

you can still doc in the US (I think)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alleyrose on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:26 pm

the only dogs that can have docked tails are the red stumpy's because they are born that way. huuuuuge fines!!

alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum