Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors

+2
Kevind53
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors Empty The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Posted by The Hawk - A research consultant for Dinar Trade

Found on baghdadinvest.com

December 27, 2013

I am a research consultant for a super large Dinar Trader  (Dinar Trade). Our take on all the rumors are “Lies”. Why would they lie all the time?

Some may be paid by traders to lie. Brings up sales of dinars for ALL traders. My boss don’t like this kind of business because when the lie is past, people will never believe any trader or they will believe all traders are in on it.

There’s another thing to think about. Jails and Nut houses have computers. Some of these people are just nuts and having fun screwing with your minds.

The truth is…………… when CBI tells us it RV’ed then it RV’ed. Okay, so where can you get the truth? Now that is a good question.

We are not allowed to give our opinion or advice. It would seem like inside trading.

We deal in more than just Dinars since 2004. We buy and sell currency, gold, silver and trade the same. As far as an RV…………………………… no one knows when. Most of the big shots in Iraq don’t know when, or how much. As far as the Dinars not moving………….. we get new bee’s every day. Amounts order go from 100 thousand to 1 trillion. Bigger the order the more Federal Papers we have to deal with. We have an open line to the F.B.I., Secret Service and Law Enforcement organization in the U.S.A.

Our organization stays above board all the time. But, there are people out there that do not.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors Empty Re: The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Sage advise ... I have no idea who Hawk actually is, but the advice is good. The insider trading statement rings true, also if they are not financial advisers they are restricted in what they can say. Just like I am with my clients. I just had to bring FAs twice even though I knew what the client wanted, and even in one case knew the exact answer, but I do not have the license to give that advise, so I can not. 

You want to know how to find the truth? Seek it out, do your homework. The CBI is easy www.CBI.iq you will see the rates at the bottom right. or just go to any of the Forex sites like http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/ and take a look.

Last edited by Kevind53 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors 2805820865  The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors 2805820865  The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors 2805820865  The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors Empty Re: The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors

Post by catman Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:37 am

I would agree with everything except the comment on insider trading.  I could be wrong, but I am not aware of any insider trading rules about currency, at least not if the physical currency is being bought and sold, it is not a security.  Insider trading rules might apply if you are trading options or futures.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:36 pm

Kevin,
 YOU spelled HAVE wrong. You put HOVE. LOL Have a great day

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by al be Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:00 pm

“Buy on the rumor, sell on the news”.

and the first part of that statement my friends is for the most part exactly how the IQD has been marketed. Ahh, the information highway we call the worldwide web...

~selah

al be

Back to top Go down

Post by al be Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Sage advise ... I hove no idea who Hawk actually is, but the advise is good. The insider trading statement rings true, also if they are not financial advisers they are restricted in what they can say. Just like I am with my clients. I just had to bring FAs twice even though I knew what the client wanted, and even in one case knew the exact answer, but I do not have the license to give that advise, so I can not. 

You want to know how to find the truth? Seek it out, do your homework. The CBI is easy www.CBI.iq you will see the rates at the bottom right. or just go to any of the Forex sites like http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/ and take a look.

BTDT.  Was licensed in CA to market life insurance.  By law I had to keep my lips sealed regarding securities..

I use http://www.xe.com also.

~selah

al be

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Guru Debunker wrote:Kevin,
 YOU spelled HAVE wrong. You put HOVE. LOL Have a great day

Yep, a little typo there, ... however, you missed the real spelling error I used advise instead of advice .... fixed now  :stuk:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors 2805820865  The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors 2805820865  The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors 2805820865  The Hawk from Dinar Trade with his take on the Dinar and Rumors 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:06 am

no dinar dealer is registered with the sec so dinar isn't being sold as an investment so "insider trading" isn't relevant at all. dinar dealers are selling to you either basically under the guise of collectible like a coin collector or currency exchange as traveling. yeah dealers make outrageous claims of getting rich like https://www.dinarliquidator.com/why-buy-dinar/ while others just hint at the idea you can make money but technically they shouldn't be marketing it as an investment at all

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum