Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

DINAR.... is it a blessing???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: DINAR.... is it a blessing???   Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:51 pm

I have pondered about dinar for a while whether it’s a blessing from God.  And if it’s a blessing from God, how come non believers also invested in dinar…?  I believe it’s a blessing from God and all of us who have invested in dinar are chosen people for this blessing whether believers or non believers.  God is the creator of heaven and earth and everything that is in it.  Non believers are also God’s people because He died when they are sinners.  Each one of us is like a puzzle piece in the big board called God’s master plan.  He needs people that He can trust for His riches to further His kingdom and He can use anybody and anything to accomplish His plan.

Each one of us have had plans and dreams of what we want to do with the money that will come suddenly as a  result of RV.  Let it be that we will not lose sight and we can plan wisely. 
We have an advantage than the lottery winner who comes to money out of luck and most of them, can’t or don’t plan on what to do with the newly found wealth.  It is said, lottery winners are broke in 5 years.  Let it be with dinar blessing, we can pass it to our children for generations to come and also to help humanity.  As I believe there is a longing in each of our hearts to do good for humanity. 

I have experienced that God used dinar for :

1.       To get a person saved and becoming one of His children.
2.      Friendship that is formed through the net that some will last a lifetime.
3.      The encouragement, the prayers and just a good laugh we receive from friends that we only know by usernames J
4.       To hope and dream as hope keeps us alive J

Each one of us have said words and promises of what we want to do when the dinar rv’s, my prayer is that each one of us will not forget what we have said and promised J

To close, I wish everyone “A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR” May the magic of Christmas brings joy and happiness and love and miracles still happen on Christmas Day.  May the new year bring a fulfillment of promises and open doors of opportunities that you have dreamed of.  May 2014 will be a successful year for everyone J

:cany cane smil  :singit:
Back to top Go down

DINAR.... is it a blessing???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: