Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!!

+2
jsadallas
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! Empty The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!!

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:17 am

We have been informed by SEVERAL  new members to Dinar Daily (they came from Tony's site)  that Tony did a MASS BAN last night.  Someone posted Tony's Court docket on his site and ANYONE who commented on it got banned.     I guess he was really ticked off. Several others said that he is out trying to do damage control. I think it is too late. Oh and by the way, Tony said we are supposed to be cashing out again this morning. 

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! Empty Re: The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!!

Post by jsadallas Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:25 am

I hope this is all true and I hope he was fighting like hell to get out of his web of lies and deception

jsadallas

Back to top Go down

The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! Empty Re: The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!!

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:41 am

Jsadallas, here is a public post that was made by new member  Tori56 --

tori56 wrote:
I am new tonight, because I got banned from Tony's site tonight because someone posted the court information on him..along with some other thoughts, and I made a comment on it, that it was kind of what I was thinking, and we all got banned....so I thought there must be other sites out there....my husband was mad that I got banned but, dang...how long do you pin the tail on the donkey in the dark, I am dizzy...ready to get grounded again.... just googled and found this site, and happy that I have...

Several other similiar comments were sent to me via email and PM.

Guests messages via PM wrote: **  Be prepared for a flood of new members. Tony is banning anyone talking about his court case coming up.  A bunch got banned last night.

**  Whoa I think tony is running scared.  The word is out and his members want answers.  I jut got banned for asking if that document that you guys posted was true.

**   Where is that document about Tony's court date information.  I gott banned before I could finish reading it because I said that I heard it was true.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jsadallas Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:52 am

That is the best movement Ive seen against him.loving it! thanks for sharing.

jsadallas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:00 am

Sounds like "a dictator " is taking control ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:11 am

TONY'S COURT DATE IS COMING UP !!! -- This is NOT about taxes like he told his members ! This is about outright FRAUD. He stole TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars from people with a CON from a bogus MLM company.

Tony is to appear before Judg...e Murguia on January 27, 2014 at 9:30 AM Court Room 463. This is a pre-trial to see if there are any motions, if there are none, then they will set a trial date. 913-735-2200 Clerk’s Office (hit zero from the get-go) Anthony Renfrow Case 2:12-cr-20041-cm filed 4-18-12…..

CLick on this link for the Documents --- https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansas_District_Court/2--12-cr-20041/USA_v._Renfrow_et_al/docs/1.pdf?download=true

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:20 am

IF I GET BANNED, I'LL TELL MY LITTLE BROTHER MR BEAR BEAR AND THEN THEY'LL BE SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALSO I'LL TELL PONEE CAUSE SHE LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!AND WANT STAND FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT THATS GREAT FOR US CAUSE WE'LL HAVE MORE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:30 am

looks like a winter house cleaning before he resides in the big house with a new shinny red jump suit
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:17 pm

How long can you cover smoke before it gets out of hand...? and everyone sees the smoke ????

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:31 pm

the ass clowns have been doing it for years but now the  sheep are finally waking up
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:00 pm

florida guy wrote:Sounds like "a dictator " is taking control ....
No Im thinking more like " KING NOTHING "    The Rumor is TRUE -- Tony did a MASS BAN last night !!! 1656125192
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Ponee you said that the case is about a bogus mlm company he set up. Is this at all dinar related? Wonder if people will show up that are fellow dinarians and see if they can pile more on to his plate that is already overflowing with poop
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:30 pm

No, it is not dinar related as far as the MLM is concerned.  The company was the    14 daily plus scam.

Google that company with his name too, you will find from 2006  dozens of people reporting him for fraud

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Is Tony the one who was supposedly working for the company selling dinar or was that Okie?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:50 pm

BOTH

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum